他们会来抓我
They’ll be coming to me.
如果你被捕了
If you’re in custody,
那些人不会回来报复吗
what stops those people from coming back,
跟你合作的那些人
those people you worked with?
我还住在家里的时候
When–when I still had the house,
三个男人
three men came
大半夜闯进来
in the middle of the night,
蒙着面 威胁霍莉 弗林和我
wearing masks, threatening Holly and Flynn and me.
他们告诉我不要再提及
They told me not to talk about
我在洗车行看到的那个女人
that woman I saw at the car wash,
如果你被捕了 他们发现…
and if you’re in custody and they find out–
他们不会回来报复的
They’re not coming back.
今晚过后就不会了
Not after tonight.
今晚会怎样
What’s tonight?
我们不要你的钱 沃尔特
We don’t want your money, Walt.
弗林说得很清楚了
I thought Flynn made that clear.
确实
He did.
我也没什么可以给你的
And I don’t have any to give you.
为了来这里我把最后的钱都花了
I spent the last of it getting here.
我能给你的
All I have to give you
只有这个
is this.
我一走你就给毒品管制局打电♥话♥
Call the D.E.A. once I leave.
告诉他们我来过
Tell them I was here.
说是我强行闯进来的
That I forced my way in.
告诉他们
Tell them…
告诉他们我在我生日这天
Tell them I wanted bacon and eggs
要培根和鸡蛋
on my birthday,
还有我给了你这张票子
and that I gave you that ticket.
这些数字是导航坐标
Those numbers are GPS coordinates.
哪里的
For what?
埋尸体的地点
A burial site.
他们会在那里找到汉克和史蒂夫·戈麦斯
That’s where they’ll find Hank and Steve Gomez.
我之前把钱埋在了那里
That’s where I buried our money.
偷走了我们的钱
The men who stole it from us,
并占为己有的那伙人
the men who still have it,
杀死了汉克和史蒂夫
they murdered Hank and Steve
然后把他们埋到了那个洞里
and put them in that hole.
你可以把这些
Now you trade that
告诉公诉人
for a deal with the prosecutor.
这能帮你脱身
Get yourself out of this.
斯凯勒
Skyler.
斯凯勒
Skyler.
我所做的一切
All the things that I did,
你要理解…
you need to understand–
如果我还得
If I have to hear
再听一次
one more time
你这么做
that you did this
是为了家人…
for the family–
我是为了自己
I did it for me.
我喜欢制毒
I liked it.
得心应手
I was good at it.
而且
And…
让我觉得
I was…
我真的
Really…
还活着
I was alive.
弗林马上就到家了
Flynn will be home soon.
在我走之前
Before I go…
我能看看她吗
May I see her?
该死 这车可真古典啊
Damn man, this thing’s a classic.
你在哪个街区搞到的
What block you got in it?
500还是425
500 or the 425?
无可奉告
Couldn’t tell you.
500.
它是你的最爱
That’s the one you want.
没有能取代它的替代品
No replacement for displacement.
去哪儿
Where to?
俱乐部
Clubhouse.
往前开 停在前面那里就行
Just go ahead, just park it right in front over here.
不不 伙计 直走
No, no, no, just straight in, man,
怎么…
Just, what are…
好吧 随便了
All right, fine, here, whatever.
你好
Hey, how you doing?
转过去 把你的胳膊像这样举起来
Turn around, put your arms out like this.
在检查的时候
While you’re at it,
你为什么不把衬衫拉起来
why don’t you lift your shirt up?
让我们看看
Give us a spin.
天啊 我身上没有窃听器
Christ, I’m not wearing a wire.
好了吗
Okay?
我的钱包和钥匙呢
My wallet and keys?
我们会还给你的
Yeah, you’ll get them back.
放轻松
Just relax.
待在这儿
Stay here.
盯紧点
Keep your eyes open.
天啊 瞧你那头茂密的头发
Jesus, look at you with that head of hair.
是真的吗
Is that real?

Yes.
不是假发吗
That’s not a wig?
没开玩笑
Seriously?
不是
No.
怎么长出来的 剃过了
What were you doing, shaving it before?
是的
Yes.
真是一头茂密的头发啊
Christ, that is one fine head of hair.
尽管你看起来很糟 但是…
I mean, otherwise you look like shit, but–
你也好啊 杰克
Hello to you too, Jack.
我们能谈生意了吗
Can we talk business?
恐怕不能
I don’t think so, no.
托德有没有跟你说过我的出价
Did Todd tell you what I’m offering?
他跟我说了
Yeah, he told me.
情况是…我们
Thing is, we’re…
不太有意向
not really in the market.
你们的甲胺快不够了
You’re running low on methylamine,
之后怎么办
what happens then?
我们会拿到更多的甲胺
No, we’ll get more.
那个叫奎尔的女人有自己的渠道
That Quayle woman’s got her own set-up.
她已经没什么脾气了
The heat’s off her.
她偶尔能弄到点甲胺
She can break loose a barrel every now and again.
跟她合作很愉快 为什么需要你呢
It ain’t broke, so why fix it?
托德 拜托你跟你叔叔解释一下
Todd, please, would you explain things to your uncle?
跟他说明一下这笔交易的好处
Explain to him the benefit of what I’m offering.
你真不该回来 怀特先生
You really shouldn’t have come back, Mr. White.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
杰克 等等
Wait. Jack.
你想在哪儿解决他
Where do you want it?
我也不知道
Well, gee, I don’t know,
除了我的卧室都行
Anywhere but my living room?
把他带到后院去
Take him out back.
杰克 你欠我的
Jack, you owe me.
-你欠我的 -我们走
– You owe me. – Let’s go.
我欠你什么
I owe you, what for?
杰西·平克曼 你答应过
Jesse Pinkman, you promised that
你会杀他 但你没有
you would kill him, and you didn’t.
你竟然还跟他合伙
Instead, you partnered with him.
-你现在是他的合伙人 -等等
– You’re his partner now– – Whoa, whoa, stop.
合伙人 你什么意思
Partners, what are you talking about?
他还活着 不是吗
He’s alive, isn’t he?
他为你制毒
He’s cooking for you.
怎么 你还想骗我吗
What, are you gonna lie?
他活着不代表我们是合伙人
Him being alive is not him and me being partners.
根本不可能
Not by a damn sight.
你觉得我会跟内奸合伙吗
What, you think I’d partner with a rat?
那狗♥娘♥养♥的在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!