你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
很好
Good.
你还好吗
How’s things?
我喜欢你的…
Hey, I like your…
衬衫
Shirt.
-我的衬衣 -对 颜色很漂亮
– My blouse? – Nice, yeah, the color.
很称你的肤色
That’s a nice color on you.
有点…
It’s kind of a–
我不知道这该叫什么
I don’t know exactly what you’d call it.
有点像矢车菊
It’s kind of a cornflower.
你们别激动 先听我说完
Before you say or do anything, just hear me out.
-托德 -没人知道我在这里
– Todd– – Nobody knows that I’m here.
只要听我说两分钟我就走
Just listen for two minutes and then I’ll leave.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
只耽误你两分钟 我就这点要求
Just two minutes of your time. That’s all I ask.
拜托
Please.
你的甲胺快用完了 是不是
You’re running out of methylamine, aren’t you?
我可以搞定
I can do the math.
你制毒时间够久了
You’ve been at it long enough.
一定快用完了
You must be running low.
我有个新方法
I have a new method
可以不用到甲胺
that requires no methylamine.
方法很简单 会让你财源滚滚
And it’s easy, and it will keep you in business.
而托德 我能教给你
And Todd, I could teach it to you.
你怎么知道来这里能找到我们
How did you know to find us here?
每个周二上午十点
10:00 A.M. Every Tuesday morning,
你我都在这里见面
You and I met here.
你的作息
You’re rather…
十分规律 我猜
Schedule-oriented, I guess.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要这笔钱
I need the money.
为了不被警方抓到
I’ve spent almost all of mine.
我的钱基本全花光了
Already, just trying to stay one step ahead of the police.
怀特先生 我觉得没有…
Mr. White, I don’t think there’s–
要多少钱
How much would it cost us?
不多于一百万
Nothing short of a million,
相信我 这笔钱
and believe me, for this,
花得绝对物超所值
that is– is giving it away.
我觉得该让杰克知道
I think Jack should hear this.
我不知道
Yeah, I don’t know.
听好了 我今晚可以去你们那里
Now listen, I can– I can come up there tonight
和他谈
and talk to him.
他会接受的
He’d get it.
这是双赢的局面
This is a win-win situation.
你们俩需要点什么
Hi, what can I get for you two?
他要走了
He’s just leaving.
很高兴见到你 保重
Good seeing you again. Take care.
你呢
For you?
不用了
I’m good.
我要再加点甜菊糖
And I need more stevia.
好了 不是我对他不敬
Okay, no disrespect to the man,
可真要和他做生意吗
but doing business with him?
这节骨眼上 也不太…
Right now, that’s not–
当然 我们不会和他做生意
Of course, we’re not doing business with him.
托德 拜托
Todd, please.
该怎么办还用我明说吗
Don’t make me walk you through this.
天呐 你刚看到他了吗
Jesus. Did you look at him?
你这是在帮他的忙
You’d be doing him a favor.
你好 请在提示音后留言
Hello, please record after the tone.
讲和好吗
Truce, all right?
斯凯勒 我有沃尔特的消息
Skyler, I have news about Walt,
你得马上听
and you need to hear it immediately,
所以如果你在就接电♥话♥
so if you’re there, pick up.
斯凯勒
Skyler–
怎么了
What’s up?
沃尔特在城里
Walt’s in town.
是吗
Yeah?
他在新罕布♥什♥尔
That car they thought he stole
偷的那辆车
in New Hampshire,
在一家丹尼餐厅的停车场被发现
they found it in a Denny’s parking lot
就在市中心
right on central.
还有你的老邻居
And your old next-door neighbor,
右边那户 叫什么名字 贝基吗
the one on the right, what’s her name, Becky?
贝基住在左边 卡萝住在右边
Becky’s on the left. Carol’s on the right.
贝基 卡萝 随便啦
Becky, Carol, whatever.
她看见他回你们原来的家了
She saw him at your old house.
就在今早 光天化日之下
Just this morning, plain as day.
他就在那里 走出房♥子
He’s there, walking out of your house,
他还叫了她的名字
and he calls her by name.
他没伤害他 是吗 他没有
He didn’t hurt her, did he? He didn’t–
没有 他很随意地打招呼 “贝基”
No, he’s just like, “Hey, Becky!”
还是卡萝 随便啦
Or carol, whatever.
她说他看上去就像一个炸♥弹♥客
She said he looked exactly like the unabomber,
但是她肯定就是他
but she’s positive it was him.
斯凯勒 全城都有人打来电♥话♥
Skyler, we’re getting calls from all over town.
他在这里 他在那里
He’s here, he’s there,
他要去炸市政厅
he’s going to blow up city hall.
很显然他想发表个声明
Apparently he has some sort of manifesto.
他想上六点新闻
He wants to be on the six o’clock news.
谁打的电♥话♥ 他吗
It’s just– who’s making these calls, him?
有两三种不同的声音
There are two or three different voices.
他们不确定到底是恶意电♥话♥
They’re not sure if they’re crank calls
还是他胁迫别人打的
or people he’s put up to it
还是真正的匿名线索
or if they’re actual anonymous tips.
扰乱了他们的注意力
And it’s stretching them thin,
或许这就是他的目的
which is maybe the point.
据我所知 我告诉他们
As far as I’m concerned, and I’ve told them this,
有三个地方他会去
there are three places that he would go.
找你 找我 或是找弗林
To you, to me, or Flynn.
是啊
Right.
他们在监视学校
They’re watching the high school.
他们也可能也在监视你家
They’re probably watching your place, too.
我是说
I mean,
我知道汉克会那样做
I know that’s what Hank would do.
沃尔特不会有机会接触到你
There’s no way Walt’s getting to you.
他们肯定会抓到他
They are absolutely going to catch him.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
那个自大的混♥蛋♥以为他是
That arrogant asshole thinks
什么犯罪大♥师♥
he’s some criminal mastermind,
但他不是
but he’s not.
但如果有万一
But on the off-chance…
我懂
Yeah.
这几率非常小
On the million-to-one chance…
你要小心 好吗
You be on the lookout, okay?
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You got it.
给你五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟就好
Five minutes.
你偷着进来没有杀谁 对吧
You didn’t kill anybody sneaking in here, did you?
-你没有伤害别人吧 -没有
– You didn’t hurt anybody? – No.
没有必要
Didn’t have to.
你好狼狈
You look terrible.
是啊
Yeah.
但是我感觉很好
But I feel good.
说吧
So talk.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
都结束了
It’s over.
我需要好好告别
And I needed a proper goodbye.
上次在电♥话♥里不算
Not our last phone call.
你要去自首吗
So you’re going to the police?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!