让我回家就好
Just get me home.
让我回家就好
Just get me home.
剩下的我会去做
I’ll do the rest.
你好 我是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的大卫·林
Yes, hello, this is David Linn from the New York Times.
能让苏珊接电♥话♥吗
May I speak with Susan, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 珊 又是我 大卫
Hi, San, it’s David again.
我打电♥话♥来问你 我们能不能
I was just calling to see if we can set–
是啊 好吧
Well, yes, well,
我发现我们不得不在电♥话♥上进行采访
I figured we have to do the interview by phone
因为他们已经离开纽约了
since they’ve already left New York.
但是我们很想拍一张
But what we’d really love to get
施瓦兹夫妇的照片
is a photo of Mr. And Mrs. Schwartz
来给文章做配图
to go along with the article.
他们计划什么时候回家
When–when are they scheduled to get home?
所以他们今晚就到家了
Oh, so they’ll be home tonight.
明白了
Gotcha.
我掌握的地址是在北峡谷路上
Now, the address I have on them is Upper Canyon road.
他们还住那里…
Is that still…
已经不在了吗 他们搬到了…
No, it isn’t. They’ve–oh.
等我找根笔
Let me get a pen.
那么他们在哪儿
Where do they…
特苏基 知道了
Tesuque, I see.
具体地址呢
And the address?
那是 那里是靠近歌♥剧院吗
Is that–is that up near the opera house?
我听说那里很不错
I hear that’s nice.
不是吗
No?
我会联♥系♥我的摄影师
Well, I’ll be in contact with my photographer
看看他的档期
to check on his schedule.
不不 还是 还是由他们决定
No, no, it’s– it’s their call.
我知道施瓦兹夫妇非常忙
I know how busy Mr. And Mrs. Schwartz are.
谢谢
Thank you.
这篇报道一定很不错
This should make one hell of a story.
再见
Goodbye.
我是说这两者有天壤之别
I’m just saying it’s apples and oranges.
听着 我坚持
Listen, I maintain,
如果 如果我想吃披萨
If–if– if I want pizza,
-我就去披萨店 -没错
– I go to a pizza place. – Yeah.
如果我想吃泰国菜 我就去泰国菜馆
If I want Thai, I go– I go to a Thai place.
我想说的是 拿披萨跟泰国菜比较
I mean, what is the– what is the earthly point…
-我嫁给你了吗 -有什么重要意义吗
– Did I marry you? – in comparing pizza to thai food?
你的智商都跑哪儿去了
What has happened to your intelligence?
-这也太诡异了 -这两者完全…
– This is different. – They’re completely–
拜托 你还是跟我结婚的那个人吗
Oh, come on, are you the man I married?
我才是想结束这段荒谬对话的人
I am the guy who wants to end this ridiculous conversation,
把鞋脱掉
Kick off my shoes,
来喝一大杯葡萄酒
and have a very large glass of wine.
我要邀请你做我的嘉宾
Well, I’m gonna tell you to be my guest.
好了 等等
All right, wait.
答案就是…
The answer is…
21餐厅
21.
-不是吧 -就是
– No. – Yes.
是的 因为有一定历史了
Yes, because it has history.
拜托
Come on.
禁酒令
Prohibition.
成功的甜美酒香
The sweet smell of success.
本自餐馆有托马斯·凯勒[名厨]
And Per Se has Thomas Keller.
比都不用比
Game, set, and match.
那里的氛围很有杨特维尔的风格
The whole vibe is so Yountville.
但这种氛围移植到曼哈顿
You transplant it to Manhattan,
-就不对劲了 -就算移植到伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
– it starts to feel– – you could transplant it to Islamabad,
我还会在那里吃
I would still eat there.
好主意
Ooh, there’s a good thought.
-什么 伊♥斯♥兰♥堡吗 -不是 我们去纳帕
– What, Islamabad? – No, napa. We have to go to Napa.
天呐 一直在聊美食
Oh, my God, all this talk of food.
你觉得胡安娜会给我们留什么东西吗
Do you think Juana left us anything?
不 我不觉得
No, I don’t think so,
她以为我们得到周三才回来呢
she thought that we were coming back on Wednesday.
除非你有告诉她
Unless you told her otherwise.
没有 我没跟她说
No, I haven’t talked to her.
快看 这里
Oh, look, here.
有个梨 这可太好了
Just a pear, that’ll be perfect.
是啊 要开一瓶好酒吗
Yeah. You wanna get us a nice bottle of wine?
你知道我们有那种…
Do you think we have any of those–
那种饼干配…日晒番茄干
What are those crackers with the, like,
然后有点辣
the sun-dried tomato and then
但也不太辣的
they were kind of slightly peppery,
是什么
but not too peppery.
我们没有吗
We don’t have them?
不 我不知道 问问胡安娜
No. I don’t know. Ask Juana.
我们一直都没有
We haven’t had them in forever.
我不知道她为什么不买♥♥点
I don’t know why she doesn’t get those anymore.
你为什么不跟她说
Why don’t you talk to her?
什么
Yeah?
那次有多久了
How long is it since we’ve been there?
两年前 感恩节
Two years, thanksgiving.
天呐 两年了
Jesus, that’s two years.
-这么久 -行吗
– Too long, right? – Is this okay?
应该不错
Oh, that looks perfecto.
要点壁炉吗
You wanna get the fireplace?
-怎么样 -不错
– Is it good? – Mm-hmm.
-熟了吗 -是的
– Is it ripe? – Mm-hmm.

Yeah.
我们还可以请乔治和德洛莉丝
You know, we could invite George and Delores,
他俩可以从马林那儿赶来
they could come up from Marin.
和比尔跟玛丽安姆·科恩
And Bill and Miriam Cohen.
我们可以做个水疗
We could have a little spa action, right?
再喝两杯 然后…
And then we could do some sort of wine, and then–
你好 格雷琴
Hello, Gretchen.
埃利奥特
Elliott.
新房♥子真不错
I really like your new house.
沃尔特
Walt.
这是…
This…
这面朝东吗
Are we looking east?
天呐 基♥督♥圣血山的景色
My god, you must have one great view
一览无遗
of the Sangre De Cristos.
沃尔特
Walt,
你来这里干嘛
What–what are you doing here?
我在《查理·罗斯秀》上看到你们了
I saw you on Charlie Rose.
你看着不错
You looked great.
你俩都很好
You both did.
要是你来…
If you are here to–
来伤害我们
to hurt us–
沃尔特 不管
Walt, whatever
你在谋划什么
it is you’re planning–
我只是来给你点东西
Actually, I’m here to give you something.
就在外面我车里
It’s out in my car.
咱三个去取吧
How about the three of us take a walk to it?
停得也不远
It’s just parked down the road.
我没法开进来
I couldn’t get it past your gate.
埃利奥特
Elliott,
如果你真想这么做
if we’re gonna go that way,
就得换个大家伙
you’ll need a bigger knife.
接着堆
keep stacking.
能放下
It’ll all fit.
不错
That’s all right.
放上边就行
Just–just throw it on top.
格雷琴 介意捡一下吗
Gretchen, would you mind?
别掉到家具下面了
We don’t want to lose any under the furniture.
好的
All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!