很多树 很美很温暖
lots of woods, nice, warm place.
我觉得是一个让人可以
Seems to me just the spot
休息和思考的地方
for a man to rest up, think on things.
你四处看看 挺美的
If you look around, it’s kinda beautiful.
你帮了我大忙 谢谢
You’ve been very helpful. Thank you.
一个月后见
See you in a month.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
快啊
Come–
你拿的不是我的巧克力饼干吧
That’s not my chocolate chip, is it?
你会宠坏他的
You’re gonna spoil him.
你醒着吗
Hey, you awake?
是的
Huh? Yeah.
我们吃了点本杰瑞冰淇淋
We had some Ben and Jerry’s.
这是花生酱和”美国梦”口味的
There’s peanut butter cup and “Americone dream.”
我不知道你喜欢什么
I didn’t know what you liked,
就都给你拿了点
so I got you some of each.
给你
There you go.
你制的那批货纯度96%
So that batch that you just cooked was 96%.
我觉得应该奖励你点什么
Kinda figured you deserved a little something.
谢了
Thanks.
好好休息一下
Well, better get some sleep.
明天是个大日子
Tomorrow’s gonna be a big day.
再制一批货
Got a whole new batch.
托德
Hey, um, Todd.
什么事
Yeah?
今晚可以把布掀开吗
Would you mind, uh, leaving the tarp off tonight?
你可能会感冒的
Well, might get cold.
不 我不介意
No, I–I don’t mind.
我只想 看看星星
I just… I just wanna see the stars.
当然 好的
Sure. Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
晚安 杰西
Well, goodnight, Jesse.
晚安
Night.
好了 好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
快点 贱♥人♥
Come on. Bitch.
快点 动手吧
Go ahead! Do it!
杀了我做个了结
Just kill me now and get it over with,
因为我不可能
because there’s no way
再为你们这帮疯子
I’m doing one more cook
制一次毒
for you psycho f—s!
找谁
Yes?
你好 今晚过得还好吗
Hi, ma’am. How you doing tonight?
你叫安德莉亚 对吗
Um, you’re Andrea, right?
找我有什么事吗
How can I help you?
你认识杰西·平克曼吗
You know Jesse Pinkman?
我是他的一个朋友
Right? Well, I’m a friend of his.
我叫托德
My name’s Todd.
很抱歉这么晚找你
I’m sorry to bother you so late,
但很高兴见到你
but it’s nice to meet you.
杰西怎么样 他还好吗
How is Jesse? Is he okay?
他挺好的
Yeah, he’s okay.
其实我带他来了
Actually, I brought him with me.
杰西来了
Jesse’s here?
对 他就在那
Yeah, he’s right… over there.
在那个车里
In that truck.
在哪
Where?
你要知道 这不是针对你
Just so you know, this isn’t personal.

No!
喂 给我安生点
Whoa. Hey. Settle down.
淡定
Settle down.
给我记住
Hey, remember.
还有一个小孩子呢
There’s still the kid.
我给你带过来了几箱保健品
I brought you a couple of cases of ensure.
说不定能让你增重几斤
Maybe put a little weight on you.
天哪
Jesus.
我都快读不懂了
I can barely read this.
差点忘了
Ah. Almost forgot.
我不知道你度数
Without a prescription,
只能猜了猜 选了这些
I had to take an educated guess and shotgun it.
应该会有一个比较接近
One of these ought to come close.
你去看他们了吗
Did you, uh, check on them?
斯凯勒住的好点了吗
Is Skyler in a better place?
没有 她还在尤班克那里住
Nah, she’s still at that place off of Eubank.
孩子们现在也和她在一起
Kids are both still with her for the moment.
开庭日还没有确定
Uh, there’s no court date yet.
新闻上都在说什么大陪审团
The news was talking about a grand jury,
但是没有说日期
but they didn’t say when.
我在电视上见到了她的公设辩护律师
I saw her public defender on tv.
看起来就像聚光灯前面的惊鹿
Looks like a deer in the headlights.
我觉得我的袜子都比他年龄大
Think I got socks older than him.
他们现在怎么赚钱
What are they doing for money?
她在做出租车调度的兼♥职♥
She’s doing taxi dispatch part-time.
工作的时候 把孩子交给邻居照看
Leaves the baby with a neighbor when she goes in.
我有一次见她去购物了
I saw her shopping one time.
她看起来还不错
She looks pretty good.
而且她现在用她的娘家姓
And she’s using her maiden name.
我觉得依现在的情况
I wouldn’t take that personally
她这么做无可厚非
under the circumstances.
这些眼镜还行吗
Those working for you?
行行
Oh, yeah.
我去了你老房♥子一趟
I took a run by your old house.
拍卖♥♥还没有结果
Uh, the auction’s still pending.
他们用栅栏把房♥子围起来了
They put a fence up around it.
他们搞了个栅栏
They put up a fence?
看起来像是
Seems like the place
那种旅游景点
got to be kind of a tourist attraction.
有小孩子进进出出
Kids breaking in.
邻居们都在抱怨
The neighbors complained,
所以银行搞了个栅栏
so the bank put up a fence.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
什么
Hmm?
准备好了
Yeah.
上次对不起了
Sorry about last time.
这次应该比较顺利
It should go better now.
我看了好几个视频
I watched a couple of youtube videos.
关键就在于找到血管
It’s all about finding the vein.
给我 让我来
Give it to me. I’ll do it.
还是你来吧
Here. You–you do it.
手握拳
Big fist.
握紧 开始了
Tight. There we go.
好吧 关键就是…
All right. It’s just…
扎进去 好了
stick. That’s it. Ok, hey.
挺好的 搞定了
Pretty good. Here you go.
好的 看来我上次没白体♥检♥
Ok, it’s worth my last physical.
下次来见你要到
I will see you in…
我想想
let’s see…
15号♥的下午
afternoon of the 15th.
再多待一会好吗
Stay a little longer?
我还要赶很长一段路呢
Yeah… I got a long trip ahead of me.
两个小时
Two hours?
我再多给你一万美元
I’ll give you another 10,000 dollars
求你了
Please.
一万美元
10,000.
一小时
One hour.
打牌
Cards?
好吧
All right, well…
我们玩七张牌梭哈
The game will be seven card.
我来发牌 因为你不太
I’ll deal, since you are…
方便
encumbered.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!