跑去找前门外那几个警♥察♥吗
running to those police officers out front?
不会
No.
很好
Very good.
好的
Okay.
你可不希望我们回来找你
‘Cause you really don’t want us coming back.
别起身 坐在原地
Don’t. Stay where you are.
我们就这样谈
We’ll talk like this.

Okay.
我们之前谈过的那件事
So that thing that we talked about,
我去了怀特夫妇家
I went to Mr. And Mrs. White’s house–
你不必…指名道姓
You don’t… have to say the name.

Sure.
进展很顺利
And it went really good.
我消息传达得非常清楚
I mean, the message was received loud and clear.
消息 没错
The message? Yeah.
听着 我知道你尽力了 我只是觉得…
Look, I know you did your best. I just think–
您需要点什么
Hi. What can I get you?
请给我一杯洋甘菊茶加豆奶
Chamomile tea with soy milk, please.
给我多加点甜菊
And I’ll need more stevia.
好的
Sure.
我们谈论的那个人看到了我的脸
The person we’re discussing saw my face.
你不是电报公♥司♥ 托德
You’re not Western Union, Todd.
不是你传达完消息就可以了
We can’t just settle for you sending messages.
你如果当时在场
Really, if you’d been there,
就不会这么想了
I think you’d see it different.
我们真把她给吓坏了
We threw a real scare into her.
她看上去就像个一心保护孩子的慈母
She seems like a nice lady watching out for her kids.
所以
So…
你不用担心她了
You’re not going to have a problem with her.
我敢打包票
I can pretty much guarantee it.
我也希望能吃下定心丸
I wish I had your certainty,
可我不像你和你的叔叔
but I’m not like you and your uncle.
我不习惯冒这种风险
I’m just–I’m not used to this kind of risk.
我们得歇一歇
We’re gonna have to take a break.
我有50磅的货准备就绪
I–I have 50 pounds vacuum packed and ready to go.
我祝你能卖♥♥个好价钱
And I wish you all the luck in the world with it.
纯度92%
It’s 92%.
你说什么
I’m sorry?
92%
92%.
真的
Truly?
测试过两次了
Tested it twice.
而且是蓝色的 和之前的一样
And it’s blue. Just like before.
92% 那是海森堡的水平
92. That’s Heisenberg level.
他没…和你们在一起吧
He’s not…with you?
相差无几 是平克曼
Well, next best thing. Pinkman.
警♥察♥正在找平克曼
They’re looking for Pinkman.
他们找不到他的
Well, they’re not going to find him.
他和我们在一起 哪里也不会去
He’s with us, and he’s not going anywhere.
奎尔女士 这正是你欧洲的客户
Ms. Quayle, this is what your guys in Europe
梦寐以求的 对吗
have been begging for, right?
我觉得我们合作…很好
I just think we work together… good.
我们共事很不错
We make a good team.
我觉得这是…
I think it’s kind of…
互惠互利
Mutually good.
92%
92%.
兰姆波特先生
Mr. Lambert,
欢迎来到新罕布♥什♥尔州
welcome to New Hampshire.
好的
All right.
来看看这地方
Let’s have a look at this place.
你有约一个月的食物供给
You got about a month’s worth of food on hand,
大多是罐装的
most of it’s canned goods,
可冰箱里有牛排
but there’s steaks in the freezer.
外面有发电机
You got a generator outside,
低压运行
Works on L.P.
应该够这房♥子撑完这个冬天了
Ought to be enough in the tank to last out the winter.
只有15安培
It’s only 15 amps,
可应该够给照明
but that ought to do for the lights,
电视和冰箱供电了
TV, and the freezer.
那是木材燃烧炉
That’s a wood-burner.
应该能给这地方供暖
Ought to warm the place up pretty good.
你还能用它烹饪
Plus you can cook on it.
至于电视机
On the TV front,
接收器基本收不到信♥号♥♥
the reception’s pretty much nil.
信♥号♥♥被几座山挡住了
You got some mountains in the way.
天气好的话 你或许能收到蒙特利尔的电视
Weather’s right, you might be able to catch Montreal,
可多数时 你只能看DVD了
but mostly you’ll be limited to DVDs.
《马格瑞姆的玩具店》
Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium.
两张
Two copies.
我不太看电影
I’m not much of a movie guy.
我下个月来补给一次
I’ll make a supply run next month.
你还想看别的 就写在单子上
You want something else to watch, put it on the list.
补给
Supply run.
去趟超♥市♥就要价五万美金
$50,000 for a trip to costco.
这叫风险
It’s risk.
你是为我承担的风险而买♥♥单
And risk is what you’re paying me for,
不是手纸
not toilet paper.
风险还有4400英里的路程
Risk and a 4,400-mile round trip.
兰姆波特先生 我的客户和我
Mr. Lambert, my clients and I
通常没有长久的关系
don’t usually have an ongoing relationship.
通常你与我已经分道扬镳了
Normally, you and I would have already gone our separate ways,
但你可是个人物
but you’re you.
电♥话♥在哪
Where’s the phone?
没有电♥话♥
No phone.
在这里 打电♥话♥跟冰暴的威力一样
Up here, ice storms equal service calls,
你会被捕
equal you in cuffs.
有网吗
Internet?
也没有
Same deal.
没有卫星系统 有线电视
Also satellite, cable tv,
一次性电♥话♥和车
drop phone, car.
你要想看新闻 我给你带阿尔布开克报纸
You want news, I’ll bring the Albuquerque papers.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need, just…
列个单子 我懂
Put it on the list. Yeah.
但我还有事情要处理
Look, I have business to conduct.
那是你的问题
Your business is your business.
我的任务是不让你被捕
My business is keeping you out of custody.
你是全国通缉犯
You are the target of a nation-wide manhunt.
电视上都是你的照片
Your face is all over TV.
你是我最棘手的客户
You are the hottest client I have ever had.
目前为止
By far.
显而易见
It stands to reason
你不能让别人看到你
you’ve got to keep out of sight.
如果我一定要出这个门呢
And what’s keeping me from walking out that gate?
你可以出
Nothing.
往山下走八英里
There’s a little one-horse town
有个小镇
eight miles down the hill.
我根本无法
There’s not a thing on god’s green earth
阻止你去小镇
that I can do to stop you going down there.
我只想说
All I’m saying is,
如果你离开这里
if you leave this place,
你会被捕
you will get caught.
我还要告诉你
And, I gotta tell you,
如果我发现你离开了这里
if I find out that you’ve left the reservation,
我就不会回来了
I won’t be coming back.
这是为我自己的安全着想
That is for my own safety.
你懂吗
You understand?
当然
Sure.
你知道怎么用炉子吗
You know how to work the stove?
-烟道很麻烦 -我会用
– The flue can be tricky. – Yeah, I got it.
你花了大钱
You paid good money for this.
你有两公顷的地方
You got two acres up here,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!