在警方看来
that as far as the police are concerned,
斯凯勒只是清白无辜
Skyler is a blameless victim.
-不 不 -你继续
– No, no, no. – Go ahead.
有话直说
Get it off your chest.
说你的
Go on.
那个电♥话♥打得不错
The phone call was a smart move.
很爷们
Kudos to you.
他们很可能录音了
Odds are it was recorded.
这对上庭很有利
It’s gonna play great for a jury.
甚至会使她免予起诉
It might even buy her a mistrial.
但过一年半载
In a year and a half.
等他们还抓不到你
Until then, if they don’t have you,
就会找她麻烦
they’re going after her.
那没用 她什么都不知道
There’s no point. She knows nothing.
那她更惨了
Well, too bad for her, then.
毫无利用价值
She’s got nothing to trade.
我也不愿说风凉话
I hate to be a downer here,
可有俩毒品管制局的探员失踪了
but there are two D.E.A. agents missing.
推定死亡
Presumed dead.
你以为你一走了之
You think the Feds are gonna just let that go
联邦调查局就会撒手不管啊
’cause you hit the ejector seat?
首先他们会依据反黑法案
First thing they’re gonna do,
把你老婆孩子赶出家门
they will rico your wife and kids out of the house.
没收房♥产
That condo is gone.
冻结银行账户
Your bank accounts, they’re frozen.
没准现在电视里就有她那靓照
Her picture’s probably on TV right now,
紧挨着你的
next to yours.
谁还敢雇她
Who’s gonna hire her?
钱不是问题
Money’s no problem.
我真不是和你抬扛
Well, I don’t mean to contradict you,
可想把钱给她 没门
but getting it to her, impossible.
警方巴不得你们联♥系♥
The feds are just praying that you’ll make contact.
网络 电♥话♥ 统统监控起来
Internet, the phone– it’s all tapped.
麦克不傻吧
Hey, Mike was no dummy.
可他每次想把钱转移给孙女
But every time he tried to get his nest egg to his granddaughter,
还不都归政♥府♥了
it ended up in uncle sam’s pockets.
那你有什么建议
So you propose what?
按兵不动 面对现实
Stay. Face the music.
我意思是 你身体还能撑几天啊
Hey, I mean, how much time have you got left?
你要昂起自己的头颅
You walk in with your head held high.
去局子里做你的黑帮老大
You’ll be the John Dillinger of the metropolitan detention center.
这糟不到哪去
How bad is that?
你还可以把这桶贩毒挣来的钱上缴
And you bring a barrel full of drug money,
也许能解决一些问题
maybe that soothes some troubled waters.
也许你的家人能继续住老房♥子
Maybe they let your family stay in the house.
毕竟 那房♥子是犯罪前所得
After all, the house predates the criminal enterprise.
你以为我想跑路吗
God, you think I want to run?!
我是走投无路了
This is the last thing that I want.
不管跑不跑路
This–this changes nothing.
我所做的一切都是为了家人
What I do, I do for my family.
我的钱是留给我的孩子们的
My money goes to my children.
不止是这一桶 是所有的
Not just this barrel. All of it!
我要杀了杰克那伙人
I’m going to kill Jack and his entire crew,
然后拿回属于我的东西
and I’m gonna take back what is mine
把它给我的孩子们
and give it to my children.
只有到那个时候
And then, and only then…
这一切才算完
Am I through.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
一切还好吗
Everything good?
什么叫”好”
Define “Good.”
安排好了 你可以走了
You’re set. Time to go.
你还得等等
You’ll be a little longer.
我还在想怎么转移你
I’m still working on transportation.
计划有变
Change of plans.
他跟我走
He’s coming with me.
不 不行
No. No, that’s not–
我们一起走 我需要他
We’re going together. I can use him.
我让你俩自己商量一会儿
I’ll give you two a minute.
我现在是普通老百姓
Hey, I’m a civilian.
不再是你的律师了
I’m not your lawyer anymore.
我已经不是律师了 都结束了
I’m nobody’s lawyer. The fun’s over.
从现在起 我是低调先生
From here on out, I’m Mr. Low profile.
每天穿着职业装的
Just another douche bag with a job
普通上班族
and three pairs of dockers.
如果我走运 一个月后
If I’m lucky, month from now,
最好的情况
best-case scenario,
我能在奥马哈开家甜品店就不错了
I’m managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.
不管你愿不愿意 你还是脱不了关系
You’re still part of this. Whether you like it or not.
抱歉 我不这么认为
I’m sorry. I don’t think so.
还记得我之前对你说的吗
You remember what I told you?
还没有结束
It’s not over.
直到
Unti…
结束了
It’s over.
她到底有没有在听
Is she even listening?
怀特女士
Mrs. White?
你在听吗
Are you following all this?
你明白现在是什么情况吗
Do you understand what’s happening here?

Yes.
我明白
I understand.
我明白我现在麻烦大了
I understand I’m in terrible trouble.
我明白你会竭尽所能
I understand that you will use everything
为难我们母子俩
in your power against me and my children
除非 除非我把怀特交给你
unless–unless I give you Walt.
但事实是 我做不到
But the truth is, I can’t give you what you want.
我不知道他在哪
I don’t know where he is.
好吧 那就和你的律师商量一下
All right, go and discuss this with your lawyer here.
好好想想
Rack your brain.
希望你能想出一点能帮到我们的东西
And hope you can come up with something we can use.
4-17请回答
4-17?
这里是4-17 一切正常
4-17. No activity.
女士 还有别人在家吗
Ma’am, is there anybody else in the house?
你儿子呢
What about your son?
如果我去他房♥里看
If I go look in his room,
他会在吗
am I gonna see him?
不会突然跑出来吧
He’s not gonna pop out and surprise me?
如果他把手拿开
If this guy takes his hand away,
你会叫吗
are you gonna scream?
他在朋友家里
He’s at his friend’s house.
这周都在那
He’s been there all week.
求你不要伤害我的孩子
Please… Please don’t hurt my baby.
-求你了 -女士
– Please– please. – Ma’am.
我们很尊敬你的丈夫
We–we got a lot of respect for your husband.
只是有点事情要问清楚
There’s just something that we gotta straighten out.
我们知道你和警♥察♥说了很多
Okay? We know that you’ve been talking to the police,
没关系
and that’s okay.
这是你应该做的
You gotta do that.
但你见过一些人
But you’ve seen some people.
比如有位来洗车的女士
Like that lady who came into the car wash.
黑头发那位
The one with the black hair.
你说了关于她的事吗
You said anything about her?
你确定
You sure about that?
我没有
I didn’t.
警♥察♥不需要知道任何关于她的事
The police don’t need to know anything about her.
女士 我需要听你重复一遍
Okay, ma’am, I’m gonna need you to say it.
我绝不会和警♥察♥
I…will…not…
说任何关于她的事
say anything about her. Ever.
我发誓
I swear.

Okay.
我们离开时
When we leave,
你会出门
you’re not gonna go

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!