《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad.
他之前和那些探员在一起
He was out here with those Feds.
我们难道不应该先问问他供出过什么吗
Shouldn’t we maybe find out what he told them first?
滚出去
Get out.
-把刀放下 -滚出去
– Put the knife down please. – Get out.
我要报♥警♥ 我爸
I need the police. My dad.
你没有任何权利评论我所做的事情
You have no right to discuss anything about what I do.
你又知道什么
What the hell do you know about it anyway?
什么也不知道
Nothing.
你可以出来了
You can come on out.
这还真是个仓库
It’s an actual store.
我总以为真空吸尘器维修是个术语
I guess I figured vacuum cleaner repair was a term of art.
你能不能过来站在这个蓝点上
If you would step right here on this blue spot.
行李暂时放在原地就行了
Leave your luggage where it is for the moment.
这样行吗
That good?
-当然 -那这个怎么办
– Sure. – What about this?
我会处理掉的
I’ll photoshop that out.
内布拉斯加 内布拉斯加有什么
Oh, Nebraska. What’s in Nebraska?
你 从现在起
You. From now on.
我得花点时间
It’s gonna take me some time
处理好你的新情况
to get your new situation fixed.
在那之前 你都得待在这里面
Until then, you’re gonna be staying here.
楼下有个房♥间 别人看不到
I got a place downstairs, out of sight.
倒比不上丽思卡尔顿
It’s not the Ritz-Carlton,
但短期住的话还是很舒服的
but it’s comfortable enough for short-term.
要多短
How short-term?
考虑到现在城里的巴士和广♥告♥牌上
Considering you got your face up on buses
到处都是你的照片
and billboards all over town,
我估计 两天吧
I’m thinking, uh, two days.
也可能是三天
Maybe three.
只有一点
Only thing is,
我也不想这样
and I don’t like to do this,
但是还有个人跟你睡一屋
but, uh, you’ll have a bunk mate.
是吗 他还在这里吗
Oh, yeah? He’s still here?
现在是
For the moment.
他情况特殊 一时半会儿解决不了
He’s a special case. Gonna take some doing.
他现在情况如何
How’s he holding up?
你自己定夺吧
You be the judge.
我们会找到汉克的
We will find Hank.
还有史蒂夫
Steve too.
他们还活着 我们会找到的
They’re out there, and we’re gonna find them.
我向你保证
You have my word.
长官
Sir.
去找支援 把她带走 行动
Call it in, get her out of here. Move.
我到他的家门口
I, uh, get to his door,
还能听见屋里有音乐声
and I could hear music inside.
吱吱作响
Like squeaky voices.
我以为
And I thought,
可能是
you know, maybe, uh…
我敲了敲他的门
I knocked on his door.
音乐就停了 然后他就出现了
The music stopped, and then he was right there.
他看到枪的时候 他以为
When he saw the gun, he thought–
肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
这娘炮整段视频都在哭吗
Does this pussy cry through the entire thing?
只管看吧
Just watch.
一直重复说
Kept saying that…
你没必要这么做
you know, “You don’t have to do this.”
他的眼睛睁得很大
His eyes were so big.
-真娘 哭个不停 -他们在击掌 因为这招管用
– Such a bitch. He won’t quit. – They are high-fiving, because it worked,
后来 我们转身
Then, you know, we turn around,
看到有个小孩
and there is this kid
骑在脏兮兮的自行车上看着我们
on a dirt bike, looking at us.
德鲁·夏普
Drew Sharp.
在怀特霍斯失踪的那个小孩
That kid that went missing up in White Horse.
就是他
It’s him.
不知从哪里冒出来的
And then out of nowhere,
托德 那个该死的神枪手
Todd, that opie, dead-eyed piece of shit,
掏出把枪 直接崩了那孩子
pulls out a gun and shoots the kid.
说的是托德·阿尔奎斯特吗
This is Todd Alquist we’re talking about?
是他杀了德鲁·夏普吗
He killed Drew Sharp?
砰地一声 人就死了
Boom. Like it was nothing.
杰克叔叔 等等
Hey, Uncle Jack. Hold up.
我想咱们应该再留他一阵
I think we should keep him for a while,
让他在我们的监控下再制几次毒
get a couple of cooks under our belt.
你真的要这么忍♥气吞声吗
You seriously giving me this turn-the-other-cheek crap?
那家伙出♥卖♥♥♥了你
He ratted you out. Personally.
我们还有600加仑的甲胺呢
We still got 600 gallons of methylamine.
甲胺 谁还在乎什么甲胺
Meth? Who gives a shit about meth?
我们都赚了一大票了
We won the lottery here.
已经赚到那么多钱了
We’ve got all the money in the world.
你还叫我去卖♥♥那点毒品吗
You’re talking to me about selling crank?
这得有上百万呢 杰克叔叔
I mean, this is millions, Uncle Jack.
无论赚了多少钱
No matter how much you got,
都没人拒绝赚更多钱啊
how do you turn your back on more?
你个
You little…
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
是为莉迪亚那娘们吧
It’s that Lydia woman.
你这臭小子看上她了
You’re sweet on her, you little bastard.
肯尼 你信吗
Hey, Kenny, you believe this?
不就男女那点事呗
Hey, it’s all about this right here, huh?
得了
Come on.
漂亮妞有的是
You can do better.
我是说那娘们脾气太大了
I mean, that one’s so uptight,
没准下面就是个绞肉机
she’s probably got a wood chipper for a coochie.
你塞进去根”香肠”
You stick it in down there,
出来就成肉馅了
you’re pulling back a stump.
算了算了
Ah, what the hell.
反正你心里有数
Heart wants what the heart wants, right?
咱回去瞧瞧那爱哭鬼还能折腾什么
Let’s go back and watch some more of that crybaby rat, huh?
有多厚
How thick is it?
这是软钢吧
This is mild steel?
不 这次是现金
Uh, no, this would be cash.
怎么
What?
没事
Nothing.
知道吗
Hey, you know what?
你得发挥作用
Make yourself useful.
给我找几个枪手 雇佣兵
Give me a list of hitters, mercenaries.
明白 我知道你有顾虑
Yes, yes, I remember. You’ve got concerns.
别担心 我们慢慢收拾他们
Don’t worry. We’ll take the time to vet them.
里面可别有卧底的条子
Make sure there are no undercover cops on the team.
五个应该够了
Five should do it.
如果活儿干得漂亮
Providing they’re the right men for the job.
我真不想问
I’m gonna hate myself for asking,
可要杀谁啊
but, uh, who are we hitting?
杰克·威尔克那帮人
Jack Welker. And his men.
他们杀了汉克 抢了我毕生心血
They murdered Hank. They stole my life’s work.
我不认识什么枪手
I don’t know any hit men.
你找找关系
You know a guy who knows a guy.
给我联♥系♥方式就行 只要是黑道的
Just get me the contacts. Anybody in that world.
重赏之下必有勇夫
I’m paying top dollar. We’ll find them.
要我给你个小建议吗
You mind if I give you a nickel’s worth of advice?
看在多年交情上
Just for old time’s sake?
你要是担心老婆孩子
You’re worried about your wife and kids?
就别跑
Don’t leave.
目前看来
The way things are right now,
可能有人会说
some people, not me, mind you,
注意 不是我
but some people might say
你弃她于不顾
you’re leaving her high and dry.
总有人识不破真♥相♥
Some people would be ignorant on the facts.
总有人不明白
Some people wouldn’t know

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!