沃尔特 不
Walt! No!
沃尔特 求你了 不
Walt, please, no!
沃尔特 求你了 求你了 停下
Walt! Please! Please, stop!
沃尔特
Walt!
叫爸爸
Say “Da-da.”
爸爸 你叫”爸爸”了吗
Da-da. You say “Da-da”?
好啦
There.
换干净的尿布了
Get rid of that stinky old diaper, huh?
别这么伤心嘛
Don’t be sad.
你的小肚脐呢
Where’s your belly button?
你的小肚脐呢
Where’s your belly button?
好了
There.
是不是感觉好多了
Now don’t you feel better?
白净干爽
You’re all nice and dry.
感觉好多了吧
Huh? That feels good?
我知道你之前感觉很湿 很不舒服
Oh, I know. You were so wet and so cranky,
但现在感觉好多了 对吗
but now you feel better, don’t you?
下一步
Next order of business
是给你买♥♥一个新的汽车座椅
is to get you a brand-new car seat.
好不好啊 霍莉
Won’t that be nice, Holly?
妈妈
Mama–ma.
妈妈
Mama–ma.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
…Mama.
妈妈
Mama–ma.
妈妈
Mama–ma.
妈妈
Mama.
确认被绑♥架♥
Confirming the abduction.
安珀警戒 被绑♥架♥者 霍莉·怀特
Amber alert. Holly White.
安珀警戒是美国确认发生儿童绑♥架♥案时
透过各种媒体向社会大众传播的一种警戒告知
女性 18个月大
Female. 18 months.
金发 蓝眼
Blond hair, blue eyes.
被绑♥架♥前身穿粉白色外套
Last seen wearing a pink and white jacket…
绑♥架♥者是她父亲
Abductor is the father…
他戴着手铐呢
He was in handcuffs.
汉克给他戴的手铐
Hank had him in handcuffs.
…金色的线框眼睛
…Gold, wire-framed glasses.
你在等电♥话♥吗
Are you expecting a call?
嗨 这里是怀特家
Hi, you’ve reached the White family.
请留言
Please leave a message.
斯凯勒 是我
Skyler, it’s me.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up.
是他 是我丈夫
That’s him. That’s my husband.
我需要你接电♥话♥
I need you to pick up the phone.
开始追踪电♥话♥信♥号♥♥
Start tracing the landline.
-电♥话♥号♥码是177-8987 -斯凯勒
– The number’s 177-8987. – Skyler.
我知道你在家
I know you are there,
快接电♥话♥
so pick it up.
斯凯勒 听见我了吗
Skyler, you hear me?
快接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
沃尔特 霍莉在哪
Walt. Where’s Holly?
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
没有警♥察♥
No police?
没有
No.
没有警♥察♥
No police.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
霍莉在哪
Where’s Holly?
沃尔特
Walt!
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你就不能听我一句话
Why can’t you do one thing I say?
什么
What?
这是你的错
This is your fault.
这就是你不尊重我的后果
This is what comes of your disrespect.
我跟你说过 斯凯勒
I told you, Skyler.
我整整一年都在警告你
I warned you for a solid year.
你敢惹我 后果会很严重
You cross me, there will be consequences.
这句话有哪一点你不明白
What part of that didn’t you understand?
你夺走了我的孩子
You took my child.
那是因为得给你个教训
’cause you need to learn.
你把她给我送回来
You bring her back.
或许从现在开始你才听话
Maybe now you’ll listen.
你才会用用你的傻脑子
Maybe now you’ll use your damn head.
你从来都没有相信过我
You know, you never believed in me.
你从来没有感激我对家人所做的一切
You were never grateful for anything I did for this family.
“不 沃尔特 你得停手
“Oh, no. Walt. Walt, you have to stop.
你不能这样做 这样不道德 是违法的
“You have to stop this. It’s immoral. It’s illegal.
有人会因此受伤的”
Someone might get hurt.”
你一直喋喋不休地抱怨我
You’re always whining and complaining
挣钱的方法
about how I make my money,
不管我做什么
just dragging me down.
你都要阻止我
While I do everything.
现在呢
And now–
在我明确告知你
Now you tell my son what I do
闭上你的臭嘴之后
after I’ve told you and told you
你居然把一切都告诉了我儿子
to keep your damn mouth shut.
你个蠢婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch.
你胆子真大
How dare you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你没有任何权利
You, you have no right
评论我所做的事情
to discuss anything about what I do.
话说回来 你又知道什么
Oh, what–what the hell do you know about it anyway?
什么也不知道 一切都是我建立的
Nothing. I built this.
我一个人 没有别人
Me. Me alone. Nobody else!
你说的对
You’re right.
你说的对
You’re right.
记住我说的话 斯凯勒
You mark my words, Skyler.
若敢逆我
Tow the line,
你的下场就和汉克一样
or you will wind up just like Hank.
沃尔特
Walt.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
汉克在哪
Where is Hank?
求你了
Please.
我们得知道
We need to know.
你们再也见不到汉克了
You’re never gonna see Hank again.
他妨碍了我
He crossed me.
你觉得他是什么下场
You think about that.
我不管是不是家人
Family or no.
你给我记清楚
You let that sink in.
沃尔特
Walt.
我只想让霍莉回来
I just want Holly back.
求你了 沃尔特
Please, Walt.
回家吧
Just come home.
我还有事要干
I’ve still got things left to do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!