我本可以救她
I could have saved her.
但我没有
But I didn’t.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
那辆卡车是你的吗
That truck belong to you?
是的
It does.
我想买♥♥下来
I’d like to buy it.
这车不卖♥♥
It’s not for sale.
沃尔特 是我
Hey, Walt, it’s me.
我想再给你打一次
Um, just thought I’d try you again.
我们只想知道你什么时候回来
We were just wondering when you thought you’d be back,
所以 有空了给我们回电♥话♥
so, um, just give us a call whenever you can.
再见
Bye.
玛丽姨妈
Hey, aunt Marie.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我有段时间没见你了
I haven’t seen you for a while.
你最近在忙什么
What have you been up to?
你知道的 杂七杂八的事
Oh, you know. This and that.
我要和你妈妈谈一下
Your mom and I need to talk,
所以我顺路过来
so… Thought I’d stop by.
我希望你能先打个电♥话♥
Well, I, uh, wish you’d called first.
现在不太方便
This isn’t the best time.
前台有弗林坐镇
Well, Flynn looks like he can hold down the fort.
我们去你办公室吧
Why don’t we go into your office?
包在我身上
I–I got it.
好的 亲爱的 谢谢
Okay, honey. Thanks.
玛丽 我没什么好说的
Marie, I have nothing to say.
我有话说
Well, I do.
你给我坐着听好
So you can just sit there and listen.
我接到了汉克的电♥话♥
I got a call from Hank.
他三小时前逮捕了沃尔特
He arrested Walt three hours ago.
结束了
It’s over.
用他的话说是”证据确凿 无处可逃”
“Dead to rights” I believe is the expression.
汉克和史蒂夫·戈麦斯
Hank and Steve Gomez
和沃尔特的前同伙一起合作
are working with a former associate of Walt’s,
杰西·平克曼 我知道你认识他
Jesse Pinkman, whom I know you know,
平克曼给他们提供了
and Pinkman has supplied them
他们需要的一切证据
with everything they need.
我们说话的同时 汉克正在带沃尔特登记
Hank is booking Walt as we speak.
我简直不能更高兴了
And I, for one, could not be happier.
我差点就不来了
I almost didn’t come here.
天呐 我都不认识你了
Christ, I barely even know who you are,
我更不知道
and I sure as hell don’t know
能不能再信任你
if I can ever trust you again.
然而我想到了当时你对沃尔特多么生气
And then I think about how you are so upset with Walt
多么想让孩子们离开你家
and how you wanted the kids out of the house,
这一切让我相信
and all of this makes me believe
你身上还有希望
that there has got to be hope for you,
不管他怎样迷了你的心窍 你都还能清醒
that whatever he did to you can be undone.
我所知道的
All I know–
我所做的 就是逼自己记得
all I have been forcing myself to remember,
你是我的姐姐
is that you are my sister.
所以我来了
And so I’m here.
玛丽
Marie.
现在一切都变了
Everything changes now.
你必须要做好准备
And you have got to prepare yourself.
汉克会尽可能地帮助你
Hank will help you as much as he can.
我知道他会的
I know he will.
我也会帮你度过难关
And… I will support you through this.
但是有条件
But I have conditions.
你俩为了诋毁汉克
I want you to give me
而录下的下流东西
every single copy of that obscenity
每一份拷贝都要给我
that the two of you made to discredit Hank.
那张DVD 一份不落
That DVD. Every single copy.
听明白了吗
You understand me?
回答我 你听明白了吗
Answer me. Do you understand me?
是的
Yes.

Good.
把泪水擦干 把弗林叫进来
Now dry your eyes and get Flynn in here,
你得把全部的情况告诉他
because you are going to tell him everything,
我是说全部 斯凯勒
and I mean everything, Skyler.
他应该从家人的口中得知真♥相♥
He deserves to know the truth from his family.
而不是由一群陌生的警♥察♥告诉他
Not a bunch of uniformed strangers.
不 不 不行
No. No. No, he cannot–no.
你不说 那我说
You tell him. Or I will.
你别无选择
There’s no way around this.
他得知道 他现在就得知道
He needs to know, and he needs to know now.

No.
听着 我已经招了
Look, I gave you what you wanted.
拜托 伙计 求你了
Come on. Man, please.
求你了
Hey, please.
我告诉过你那盘录像带的下落
I told you where to find the tape, okay?
去吧
Hey, just–just go.
去那儿就行
Just– just go there.
到他的家里拿到录像带
Just go to his house and get it.
我们的人正在路上
We’re on it.
拿到它
Get it!
其他人都不知道
No one else knows about it.
只有我和他的搭档知道
Just me and his partner.
好了
Okay.
其他人都不知道 我发誓
No one else knows! I swear!
开始制毒吧
Let’s cook.
你肯定是疯了
You’re completely out of your mind.
这是事实
It’s the truth.
没错 弗林
It is, Flynn.
那就是你们两个都疯了
Then both of you are out of your minds.
你们俩是扯谎精
You’re full of shit, is what you are.
你俩都是
Both of you.
如果这是真的
If– if this is true,
你怎么能一声不吭
then how can you keep this a secret?
我是说 为什么 你为什么不制止
I mean, why? Why would you go along?
我的余生会一直
I’ll be asking myself that
被这个问题所折磨
for the rest of my life.
也就是说你之前
So you’re saying all of this time
一直都在隐瞒
you were lying about this?
你是说
I mean, so you’re saying…
你是个骗子
you’re a liar.
你刚刚亲口承认的
You– you just admitted it.
你究竟是过去在撒谎 还是现在在撒谎
So were you lying then, or are you lying now?
究竟是哪个
Which lie is it?
弗林 亲爱的 你妈妈说的都是真的
Flynn, honey, your mother is telling you the truth.
此时 此刻 相信我们
Right here, right now. Believe it.
知道吗
You know what?
这太扯了
This– this is bullshit.
这太扯了
This is bullshit.
我要跟爸爸谈谈
I wanna talk to dad.
你♥爸♥爸被拘禁了
Your dad’s in custody.
宝贝 你暂时联♥系♥不上他的
You won’t be able to talk to him for a while, sweetie.
那我打给汉克叔叔
I’m calling Uncle Hank.
我打过了 他不接
I’ve tried. He’s not answering.
他很可能正忙于处理你♥爸♥爸的事
Probably because he is in the thick of it with your father.
宝贝 我知道这很难接受 弗林
Honey, I know this is a lot to process, Flynn,
但你可以试着深呼吸
but if you could just breathe.
试着深呼吸 相信…
Just try to breathe, and just trust–
没开玩笑吧 试着深呼吸
Really? Really? Try to breathe?
回家吧
Go home.
把孩子们带回家吧
Just take the kids home, okay?
到家后再重新谈谈
Go home and regroup.
我稍后过去
I’ll stop by later.
弗林
Flynn?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!