这不关你的事
It doesn’t concern you.
我们刚干掉他那兄弟
We just wasted his partner here,
子弹还在身上呢
and he’s wearing a bullet.
怎么可能和我没关系
So, yeah, I’d say it does concern me.
这是我和他的事
This is… between him and me.
没后援了吗
No cavalry comin’?
没有
No.
后援人马他妈随后就到
You bet your ass the cavalry’s comin’.
没有 真没
No! No, no.
杰克
Jack.
杰克 别 缉毒署不知道这件事
Jack! No, the D.E.A. doesn’t know about this.
现在还没
Not yet.
汉克
Hank.
现在木已成舟
Nothing can change what just happened,
可你还能活着回去
but you can walk out of here alive
只要你保证
if you just promise us
别再追究了
that you’ll– you’ll let this go.
是啊 我也这么认为
Yeah, I thought as much.
对不起了老兄
Sorry, man.
不能留着家伙活口
Just no scenario where this guy lives.
别 不要 听我说 我有钱 有钱
No, no, no, listen! I have money! I have money.
就埋在这里 就在脚下
It’s buried right here. It’s here.
八千万
It’s $80 million.
八千万啊
$80 million.
原来都是因为这个
So that’s what got this party started, huh?
可这钱等我进了大狱也没用啊
But this money of yours won’t do me much good in prison.
你可以跑路
You can– you can go anywhere.
想干什么干什么 考虑一下
You can do anything. Just think about that.
要风得风要雨得雨
You can have any future that you want.
杰克
Jack.
是八千万啊
80…million.
只要放他走
And all you’ve got to do
全归你
is let him go.
这买♥♥卖♥♥划算啊
That’s a hell of an offer.
你怎么看 臭条子
What do you think, Fed?
接受吗
Would you take that deal?
是汉克
It’s Hank.
他的名字是汉克
His name is Hank.
怎么样啊 汉克
How about it, Hank?
要我放你一马吗
Should I let you go.
叫我特勤副主管施拉德
My name is Asac Schrader.
去你大爷的吧
And you can go fuck yourself.
汉克 听我说
Hank…listen to me.
你得告诉他
You gotta tell him.
告诉他我们可以解决这件事
You gotta tell him now that we can work this out.
求你了 拜托
Please. Please.
什么 你想我求饶吗
What? You want me to beg?
你是我见过最聪明的家伙
You’re the smartest guy I ever met.
但你却傻到看不出
And you’re too stupid to see…
十分钟前他就拿定了主意
he made up his mind ten minutes ago.
做你该做的事吧
Do what you’re gonna do.
方位太精确了
Pretty specific directions.
大多数人跟我说地点的时候
You know, most people tell me to be somewhere,
都会说什么 “40号♥公路向西
they say, “West on the 40,
第几个出口 左手第二个加油站”
this or that exit, second gas station on the left.”
之类的
You know?
但你这个可就不一样了
This here? This is a whole other story.
用你那好手♥机♥看看
That fancy phone of yours,
那位置到底在哪里
where does it say this is exactly?
好家伙 连铁锹都带了
Look at this. Even brought a shovel.
杰克 找不到平克曼
Jack. No sign of Pinkman.
到了
All right.
就是这里
Says this is it right here.
开挖吧
So dig.
什么玩意 一个桶吗
what’s that? A barrel?
很多桶
Couple barrels?
天呐
Jesus.
天呐 你瞧瞧
Oh, Jesus. Would you look at that?
真♥他♥妈♥牛逼
Hell yeah! Goddamn.
你们还等什么
What are you waiting for?
遵命 老大
Yeah, boss.
从皮卡卸一桶放到克莱斯勒上
Pull a barrel off the truck and load it in the Chrysler.
真的吗
Seriously?
杰克
Jack.
那可是一千多万啊
That’s, like, 10 or 11 million right there.
你真要这么干吗
You sure you wanna do that?
还想让我再说第二遍吗
You gonna make me say it again?
快点 动手
Go. Go. Chop, chop.
天呐 这帮家伙太贪了
Jesus. What’s with all the greed here?
太没有魅力了
It’s unattractive.
我给你留了一桶
I’m leaving you a barrel.
我的人会给你搬上车
Boys are gonna load it for you.
你有手铐钥匙吗
You got the keys for these cuffs?
很遗憾你失去了亲人
I’m sorry for your loss.
我的侄子 他很尊重你
My nephew here, he respects you.
如果我对你做出什么
He would never forgive me
他永远不会原谅我
If things… went another way.
而且说实话
Also, I’ll be honest,
我今天恰好心情不错
you caught me in one hell of a good mood.
所以这样吧
So here’s what’s gonna happen.
你上车
You’re gonna get in your car
然后离开这里
and you’re gonna drive out of here.
好吗
All right?
别难过
No hard feelings.
好吗
Understand me?
不记仇
We square?
老兄 我必须确定你不记仇
Hey, man, I gotta know we’re square.
否则我就得对你不客气了
Or we’re gonna have to go that other way.
平克曼
Pinkman.
平克曼
Pinkman.
你们还欠我他的命
You still owe me.
如果你能找到他 我们就杀了他
If you can find him, we’ll kill him.
我已经找到了
Found him.

No!
别碰我
Get off me!
松手
Get off!

No. No.
可以下手了吗
Good to go?
杰克叔叔
Hey, uncle Jack.
他之前和那些探员在一起
Well, he was out here with those Feds.
对吧 他和他们合作了
Right? Working with them.
我们难道不应该先问问
Shouldn’t we maybe find out
他供出过什么吗
what he told them first?
因为他肯定供出过一些
‘Cause, I mean, he had to have told them some stuff
对我们不利的事
that might not be too good for us.
回去以后 我们肯定能问出来
And I’ll bet we could get it out of him back home.
我来就行
I mean, I can do it.
我们俩是老相识了
Me and him, we got– we got history.
我们问完以后再做掉他
And then, you know, we’d take care of the job after that.
我觉得可以 你呢
Works for me. Work for you?

No.
-我们走 -不
– Let’s go. – No.

No!

No!

No!
等等
Wait.
我亲眼看着简死去
I watched Jane die.
我在场
I was there.
我眼睁睁看着她死去
And I watched her die.
我看着她吸毒过量 窒息致死
I watched her overdose and choke to death.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!