《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad…
我可能还有一个任务要拜托你叔叔
I think I might have another job for your uncle.
杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman.
那个桶看着眼熟吧 类似的桶我还找到了6个
That barrel look familiar? ‘Cause I just found six more exactly like it.
我找到杰西了 他现在就要来杀我
I’ve got Jesse in sight, and he’s coming for me right now.
你在哪
Where are you?
拿支笔 算了 别来了
Get a pen. Forget it. Don’t come.
我抓到他了 当场抓住了
I got him. Dead to rights.
你抓到沃尔特了
You got Walt?
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
杰克 别动手
Jack, don’t do it!
喂 下一步做什么
Yo, so what’s next?
等待
We wait.
没别的狗屁步骤要做了吗
You don’t got, like, eight more anal things we gotta do first?
反应已经开始了
The reaction has begun.
对 我 我知道
Yeah, I–I know.
得等多久
So how long?
要是我们有个制冷器
Well, if we had a freezer,
浓缩液体会冷得更快
the condensed liquid would cool more quickly,
当然是因为
Because, of course,
这是个放热反应
this is an exothermic reaction,
也就意味着会放出热量
which means “Giving off heat,”
而我们的理想产品是
and our desired product is…
让我晕了算了
Put me into a coma, why don’t you?
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?

Wha–
什么 没什么
What? Nothing.
别别别 别在这里抽
No, no, no. Not in here.
搞得我跟个傻子似的
Like I’m an idiot.
对 你确实跟个傻子似的
Yeah. Like you’re an idiot.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
上帝啊 天啊
Ah, god. Jesus.
上帝啊
God.
闭嘴
Shut up.
博格丹 博格丹说我收据填写错了
Bogdan– Bogdan says I’m not doing the receipts right.
他不依不挠的
Well, he’s got a bug up his butt.
他 他纠缠不放
He’s–he’s got a stick up his butt?
总之就是对收据的事不依不饶的
He’s got a bug up his butt about the receipts, anyways.
总之就是 他坚持要我
So anyway, he’s insisting that I–
他要求我得留下来
he’s demanding that I stay and, uh,
仔细查一遍他的系统
look over his system,
我没办法推辞
and I cannot get out of it.

Hello.
亲爱的 是我
Hi, honey. It’s me.
怎么啦
Hey, you. What’s going on?
没什么事
Nothing much.
我 我就是
I–I was– I was just, um,
想跟你说声抱歉
calling to… say I’m sorry,
今晚得晚点才能回家了
But I’m gonna be late tonight.
博格丹 他不依不挠的
Bogdan. He’s got a bug up his butt.
没关系 晚餐我也没准备什么特别的
That’s okay. I wasn’t planning anything special for dinner.
所以
So…
实际上你还得帮我们个忙
In fact, you could take pity on us
带个披萨回家
and bring a pizza home.
威尼斯超♥市♥在搞买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的活动
They’re having a two-for-one at Venezia’s,
我现在饿得一个人就能吃掉一整个
and at this point I could eat a whole one by myself.
好好好 没问题
Yeah, yeah, sure.
我可以 可以去买♥♥个披萨
I can– I can pick up a pizza.
博格丹应该不会把我留到太晚的
Hopefully Bogdan won’t keep me too late.
最好不要
He better not.
相信我 惹怒一位饥肠辘辘的孕妇没什么好下场
Trust me. He does not want to piss off a hungry, pregnant woman.
那是什么声音
What’s that sound?
我刚把你最喜欢的雕塑卖♥♥了
I just sold your favorite piece.
丑陋的哭泣小丑
The hideous crying clown.
比我买♥♥来的时候还贵了9块
Yeah, and I got nine bucks more than I paid for it.
看来我对艺术还是有一定了解
Shows what I know about art.
你觉得霍莉怎么样
Hey, what do you think about Holly?
当宝宝的名字
For the baby’s name.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我非常喜欢
I think I really like it.
霍莉 还不错
Holly. Yeah. It’s nice.
我再好好想想
Let me think about it.
感觉挺合适的 对吧
Just feels right, you know?
我最近最喜欢这个
It’s my new favorite.
那肯定是优先选项
Well, it’s a front-runner, for sure.
听着 我在考虑
Listen, I was thinking, um,
我们这周末要不要享受一下全家聚聚
maybe we can have a little family time this weekend?
行吗
Oh, yeah?
当然行啊
Yeah, you know.
自己开车
Just take a drive.
就我们四个
The almost four of us.
咱们可以去开去绿松石铁路
Maybe we can head up the Turquoise Trail,
在工匠镇歇会儿 再到马德里吃顿午饭
stop at Tinker Town, maybe grab some lunch in Madrid.
天哪 我们好久没去过那里了
Oh, my god. We haven’t been there in forever.
我知道 所以何不去看看呢
I know. So why don’t we just do that?
小歇一下
Take a little break?
同意 听起来挺有意思的
Sold. Sounds fun.
霍莉 我越来越喜欢了
Holly. It’s growing on me.
是啊 我也是
Yep. Me too.
好了 我得走了
All right, well, I had better go
把东西寄出去
and get this in the mail.
你回家路上
Why don’t you call me
给我打个电♥话♥ 行吗
when you’re on your way home, okay?
行 爱你
Will do. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
冷静点 小子
Simmer down there, sparky.
我们这是什么情况
What the hell did we just walk into?
杰克叔叔 我没看到杰西·平克曼
hey, uncle jack, I don’t see Jesse Pinkman.
他之前还在这里
He was right here before.
有人看到平克曼吗
Anybody got eyes on Pinkman?
你在想什么 他可能正朝那条水沟走去
What do you figure? He may be headed down that gully there?
换做我也这么走
That’s the way I’d go.
弗兰基 莱斯特 去找找他
Frankie, Lester, go find him.
杰克
Jack.
这俩人是缉毒署的
These guys are D.E.A.
不 杰克 别
No! Jack, no!
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack! Jack!
不 不要啊
No! No, don’t!
杰克 别 不要
Jack, don’t. No.
不 杰克 别这样
No, Jack! Jack, no!
-杰克 别杀他 -不关你事
– Jack, no. Don’t kill him. – Uh-uh, back it up.
别杀他 不要杀他 杰克
Don’t kill him. Don’t kill him, Jack.
给我过来
Get back here.
凭什么 他缉毒署的
The hell not? He’s D.E.A.
别 他是家人
No, he’s– he’s family.
什么
Say again?
他是我家人
He’s my family.
是我连襟
He’s my brother-in-law.
你压根没想过告诉我们一下
Didn’t cross your mind to maybe tell us
自己有个连襟在缉毒署吗
you had a D.E.A. agent for a brother-in-law?
这事你知道吗
Did you know about this?
我不是让你们别来吗
I called you off, remember?
我叫你别来了
I told you not to come.
我还以为是帮你大忙呢
Well, it seems to me we did you a solid.
你们就不该来这里
You weren’t supposed to be here.
现在晚了
Too late now.
你跟我说说刚才是什么情况吧
How’s about you telling me what was going down out here.
看起来你和你连襟
Hmm? Yeah, you and your brother-in-law
相处得可不是很好
don’t seem to be getting along too well.
无所谓
It doesn’t–doesn’t matter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!