沃尔特·怀特
Walter White,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将在法庭上
Anything you say can and will be used against you
作为你的呈堂公♥证♥
in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to speak to an attorney
并有权在任何问询期间令律师到场
and have an attorney present during any questioning.
如果你无力聘请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
政♥府♥将会为你提供一个
one will be provided for you at the government’s expense.
你是否明白
Do you understand these rights
我刚刚对你说的这些权利
as I have just recited them to you?
懦夫
Coward.
退后 退后
Back off! Back off!
给我过来 给我过来
Get over here! Get over here!
-滚到车里去 -来啊 贱♥货♥
– Get in the truck! – Bring it, bitch!
-把他关到车里 -快点
– Put him in the car! – Come on!
滚到车里去 快点
Get in the car! Hurry up!
小子 到车里去 快点
Get in the car, kid. Come on.
得带他去登记
Gonna take him down for booking, okay?
我觉得你应该待在这
I think you should stay here
等到我带搜索队回来
till I come back with a search team.
-没问题 -我想把那小子也带走
– You got it. – I’d take the kid with me,
但是他们俩在路上估计要拼个你死我活
but they’d probably kill each other on the way.
祝贺你 哥们
Congratulations, buddy.
我走的时候会通知当地警♥察♥
I’ll call the tribal police on my way out,
告诉他们我们在这
let’em know we are here.
我打个电♥话♥
Gonna make a phone call.
汉克 为什么垃圾桶里有看起来
Hank, why is there what looks like
像是脑子一样的东西
brains in our garbage can?
宝贝 我抓到他了
Hey, baby. I got him.
当场抓住了
Dead to rights.
你抓到沃尔特了
You got Walt?
他这会正戴着手铐呢
I got him in handcuffs as we speak.
想让我替你给他挥挥手吗
Want me to wave to him for you? Huh?
他有点
Well, he’s not, uh–
他有点不太友好
He’s not feeling too friendly.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你成功了
You did it.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
接下来的几周可能会有点困难
Things are gonna be a little rough for the next couple weeks,
但是一切都会变好的
but they’ll get better.
宝贝 你没事吧
Baby, you okay?
我现在好多了
I’m much better now.
我得走了
I gotta go.
估计过一会才能到家
It may be awhile before I get home.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
当地警♥察♥
Tribal police?
汉克 汉克
Hank! Hank!
不…
N–
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
杰克 别动手
Jack, don’t do it!
杰克
Jack!
放下你们的武器
Drop… your… weapons!
听到了吗 把武器放下
You heard the man! Put ’em down!
我们怎么知道你们是警♥察♥
How do we know you’re cops?
证明给我们看
Show us some I.D.!
说得对 把警徽让我们看看
Damn straight! Let’s see some badges!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 别动手
Jack, don’t do it! Jack!
不 杰克 取消了
No, Jack! It’s off! Jack!
你让我们看警徽 我们就放下武器
We’ll give ourselves up if you show us some badges!
就这么简单
Simple as that!
怎么样
How ’bout it?

No!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 交易取消
Jack, it’s off!
别这么做
Forget it!
杰克
Jack!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!