几桶五加仑的汽油
It involves a couple of five-gallon cans
还有一个打火机
of gasoline and a lighter.
不不 杰西 求你了 听我说
No, no, no, no, no! Jesse, please, listen to me.
不 你听我说 贱♥人♥
No, you listen to me, bitch!
你赶紧给我滚过来
You get your ass out here as fast as you can.
好 我马上到 好吗
Yes, I’m coming! Okay? Okay!
不要想找人帮忙 懂吗
And don’t even think about calling anyone for help, all right?
你要是挂我电♥话♥ 让我在线上等着
You hang up on me, put me on hold,
不管什么原因电♥话♥断了
I lose my call for any reason,
一旦这样 我就把钱全烧了
As soon as you do, I’m burning all of it.
一把大火 懂了吗
All right? One big bonfire. You get the picture?
我明白 我明白 好吧
I get it. I get it. Okay.
好吧 你最好快点
All right. Well, you better hurry,
因为在你来之前 每分钟
’cause I’m burning ten grand a minute
我会烧掉一万美元 计时开始
till you get here, starting right now.
我说了我马上到 别碰我的钱
I said I’m coming! Don’t you touch my money!
开始了 贱♥人♥
Fire in the hole, bitch.
一万美金没了
There goes ten g’s.
-这火焰真美 -不要
– Aw, nice orange flames. – No. No, no, no, no, no!
杰西 杰西 求你了
Jesse– Jesse, please.
我快死了 癌症复发了
I’m dying. My cancer is back.
你只是在伤害我的家人 懂吗
You’re not hurting anyone but my family. Okay?
我又不能花这钱
Look, I– I can’t spend this money.
我用不上这钱 我活不了那么久
It’s not for me. I won’t be around long enough to use it.
这是我孩子们的钱
It belongs to my children.
你现在开始谈孩子了
Oh, you’re gonna talk about kids.
你真的要谈这个话题吗
You’re seriously gonna go there?
布洛克的事我很抱歉
I am sorry about Brock.
-不 你才没有 -我很抱歉
– No, you’re not. – I am.
你没有 但你会的
You’re not, but you’re gonna be.
是的 布洛克的事我很抱歉
Yes, I am sorry about Brock!
但是他还活着 不是吗
But he’s alive, isn’t he?
他很好 跟我计划的一样
He’s fine, just as I planned it!
你以为我不知道要给他用多少的量吗
Don’t you think I knew exactly how much to give him?
我全都算好了 拜托
That I had it all measured out? Come on!
你到现在还不了解我吗
Don’t you know me by now?
我只知道你是个满嘴谎话的腹黑混♥蛋♥
I know you’re a lying, evil scumbag, that’s what I know.
操纵别人
Manipulating people,
迷惑别人
messing with their heads.
好好想想
Open your eyes!
你难道还不明白
Can’t you see that
我需要你和我一伙儿才能杀掉古斯吗
I needed you on my side to kill Gus?
是我撞死了黑帮那些人
I ran over those gangbangers!
是我杀了埃米利奥和疯狂小八 为什么
I killed Emilio and Krazy-8! Why?
我做了那些事为了救你
I did all of those things to try to save your life
也是救我
as much as mine,
只是你太蠢了看不出来
Only you’re too stupid to know it!
杰西
Jesse…
杰西
Jesse!
杰西 说话
Jesse, talk to me.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西 我没挂 杰西
Jesse, I didn’t hang up! Jesse!
杰西
Jesse?
杰西 我还在 你在哪
Jesse, I’m here. Where are you?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
不不
No. No. No, no, no.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
很好
Yes.
是我 我找到杰西了
It’s me. I’ve got Jesse in sight,
他现在就要来杀我
and he’s coming for me right now.
他知道我是一个人
He knows I’m alone.
我猜他有后援
I’m guessing he’s got backup.
-几个人 -我不知道
– How many guys? – I do– I– I don’t know.
-你在哪 -塔哈舍里
– Where are you? – Tohajiilee.
印第安保留区 镇子的西面
Indian reservation, west of town.
拿支笔 说吧
Get a pen. Go.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
34 59 20
“34, 59, 20,
106 36 52
106, 36, 52.”
这是坐标
Those are coordinates.
如果你想让我给你们制毒
If you want me around to cook for you,
-你们就马上到 -好的 马上到
– you get here right now. – Okay, you got it.
越快越好 好 等下
As fast as you can. Okay. Wait.
他们来了
They’re coming.
看上去一共有三人
It looks like there could be three men total.
等一下
Wait a minute.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
待在车里
Stay in the car.
-天呐 -沃尔特 怎么了
– Oh, my God. – Walter, what is it?
沃尔特 你还在吗
Walter, you still there?
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特 你能看见他吗
Walter, you got eyes on him?
你看到什么了
What do you see?
沃尔特 说话
Walter, talk to me.
算了
Forget it.
别来了
Don’t come.
“别来了”是什么意思
What do you mean, “Don’t come”?
取消
It’s off.
不要来
Do not come.
沃尔特
Walt!
出来
Come on out!
沃尔特
Walt!
沃尔特
Walt!
我知道你在附近
I know you’re out here!
都结束了
It’s over!
沃尔特
Walt!
快出来 沃尔特
Come on out, Walt!
发现他了
Got him.
把枪放下
Drop it!
举起手来
Hands up!
慢慢的朝我走过来
Walk towards me slowly!
停下
Stop.
转过身去
Turn around.
把手放在头后面
Lace your fingers behind your head.
朝我后退
Walk backwards to me.
停下
Stop.
跪下
Get on your knees.
喜欢这个桶的照片吗
How’d you like my barrel photo, huh?
在后院烧烤架旁边照的
Took it in the backyard by the barbecue grill.
就是咱们两家过去聚餐的地方
You know, where we used to cook out with the family.
格米还说土不一样 而我
Gomie thought the dirt might not match. But me?
我猜你这个唯利是图的混♥蛋♥
I bet your greedy ass would be so worked up
看到钱要没了一定激动得
about the prospect of losing your cash
根本注意不到这些
that you wouldn’t catch it.
看来我是对的
Looks like I was right.
没有武器
He’s clean.
我记得这个地方
Yo, I remember this place.
很久之前 我们第一次制毒的地方
The very first place we cooked, like, ever.
就是这 是吗
It is, isn’t it?
沃尔特 帮我们省点事
Hey, uh, what say you save us the busywork, Walt,
直接告诉我们你埋钱的地方吧
and point out the spot where you buried your money?
不说
No?
没关系
No matter.
我会叫搜索队来 会找到的
I’ll get a search team out here. We’ll find it.
戈麦斯探员 我们抛硬币来决定这一荣耀吧
Agent Gomez, shall we flip a coin for the honors?
哥们 当然是属于你的
No way, man. It’s all yours.
好吧
All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!