对 随时都会来
Yes. It should be any time now.
收到
Copy that.
记着 干脆迅速 还要把他从这里带走
Remember, fast and painless. And take him away from here.
我不想让这对母子知道
I don’t want the mother or the boy to know.
没问题
You got it.
杰西 我是安德莉亚
Jesse, hey, it’s Andrea.
你朋友沃尔特刚刚过来
Your friend Walter just dropped by.
他现在跟我还有布洛克在家
He’s here at the house with me and Brock right now.
我们很担心你
We, uh– we’re thinking of you.
你收到这条消息就打给我 好吗
Call me back as soon as you get this message, okay?
我非常想听听你的情况
I really need to hear from you.
这很重要
It’s important.
想得美 混♥蛋♥
Nice try, asshole.
租车公♥司♥那边情况如何
How’d it go at the rental place?
货车上有定位系统吗
Van have G.P.S.?
没有
No G.P.S. Nope.
他们以前有全球定位系统 直到六个月前
They used to have G.P.S. until about six months ago,
美国公民自♥由♥协会还是什么的起诉他们
when the A.C.L.U. or somebody sued them,
他们不得不拆除
and they had to get rid of it.
就这样了 游戏结束了
Well, that’s it. Game over.
喂 兄弟 你可不能就此放弃啊
Yo, man, you can’t just give up on this.
-谁说我们要放弃 -你有什么想法
– Who said we’re giving up? – What do you got?
我想起来刚才巴文诺说的
Just thinking about what Babineaux said
货车很脏
aout the van being dirty
还有沃尔特带着的铲子
and the shovel that Walt had with him.
我敢保证他把钱埋起来了
I’ll bet you 10-to-1 he buried that money.
所以呢
No kidding. So what?
那里到处都是荒漠
There’s a whole lot of desert out there.
我们该如何找到埋钱的地点
How are we gonna find the right spot?
你自己说的 货车上没有定位系统
You said it yourself, there’s no G.P.S. on the van.
是啊 但是沃尔特不知道
Yeah. But Walt doesn’t know that.
好吧
All right.
给您的找零
Here’s your change.
-数出来 -给
– Oh, um, count it out, please. – Here.
这里是15元
Uh, three that makes 15.
加上5 一共20元
Plus five. That is 20.
把这个给你的洗车专员
Give this to your car wash professional.
谢谢
Thank you.
说啊
Say it.
祝您洗车愉快
Have an A-1 day.
你也是
Oh, you too.
-很好 -我为什么
– Good. – Why– why do I–
我为什么要说那个
Why do I gotta say that?
这能增强我们的品牌文化
Because it reinforces our brand.
你现在掌握了吗
So, getting the hang of it?
这是相当基础的东西
It’s, uh– it’s– it’s pretty basic.
妈 今天是周六
Mom, it’s Saturday.
我能走吗
Can– can I go?
-去哪儿 -回家
– Go where? – Home.
拿点东西 或许再休息会儿
Um, pick up a few things, maybe chill for a little bit.
气味肯定已经散尽了
I’m sure the smell is gone by now.
你怎么就不能
Why don’t you
多在这儿待会呢
just stick around here for a while longer, all right?
我需要你
I need you.
我应该把这个交给谁
Uh, who do I give this to?
不如交给我吧
Um, you know what? I’ll take care of it.
借过一下 乖儿子
Excuse me, son.
一共14.97元
That’ll be 14.97, please.
你好啊
Hey. How you doin’?
我在门口的广♥告♥牌上见过你
Y-you’re on our billboard. You’re–
-你就是那个律师 -没错 “最好打给索尔”
– You’re the lawyer guy. – Yeah. “Better Call Saul!”
好了
Okay.
这是15元 20 25 30
So, three makes 15, and 20, 25, 30,
35 40 加上10 共50元
35, 40, and ten makes 50.
谢谢惠顾
Thank you.
我喜欢你的广♥告♥
I like your commercial.
你的脸怎么了
What– what happened to your face?
就当是职业病吧
Uh, this is a– I guess you’d call it an occupational hazard.
好了 谢谢你
Okay, so thank you,
请把这个交给您的洗车专员
and please give that to your car wash professional.
很好 非常感谢 很高兴见到你
Very good. Thank you very much. Good to meet you.
不要酒后驾车
Don’t drink and drive.
如果酒驾了 打给我
But if you do, call me.
祝你洗车愉快
Have an A-1 day.
妈 你忘说了
Mom, you, um– you forgot to say it.
是啊 我忘了 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, I did. Okay.
坐垫的夹缝处也要清理干净
Make sure you get in there between the cushions, all right?
没错 在里面 好样的
That’s it. Way in there. Attaboy.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿做什么
What the hell you doing here?
我发誓 那孩子在我车里留下了太多的毒粉
I swear to god, the kid left so much booger powder in there,
警♥察♥看到都该高兴得湿了
my Caddy is a k-9 unit’s wet dream.
你的电♥话♥坏了吗 那么多都坏了
Is your phone broken? All 200 of them?
修尔走了
Huell’s gone.
去哪儿了
Huell’s gone where?
不知道 失踪
No idea. AWOL.
没人见过他 他也不接电♥话♥
Nobody’s seen him. He’s not answering his phone.
杰西呢
So what about Jesse?
他至今仍没出现
He hasn’t shown up yet.
他会出现的 索尔 他可能在哪儿吸嗨了
He will, Saul. He’s probably high as a kite somewhere
导致没有收到我们的留言
and hasn’t gotten our message yet.
或者他已听清了留言 察觉出那是个陷阱
Or he got it loud and clear and figured out it’s a setup.
那孩子没你想的那么蠢
The kid is not as dumb as you think.
你穿的是防弹衣吗
Are you wearing a bulletproof vest?
你难道忘了我的保镖失踪了吗
Did you miss the part about my bodyguard has gone missing?
我派他去盯着杰西的狗窝
Look, I had him watching the dog house,
以为那孩子会出来和解
figuring the kid might show up for a fix.
然后 就没然后了
Next thing I know, radio silence.
你是个数学天才 你自己想想
You’re the math whiz. Add up two and two.
杰西不是杀人狂
Jesse is not on some killing spree.
他想要的是我
It’s me he wants.
只有我
It’s just me.
那修尔哪儿去了
Then where the hell’s Huell?
有消息吗
Any news?
还没 快了 我保证
Not yet, but soon. I promise.
-祝你洗车愉快 -好的
– Have an A-1 day. – Okay.
下一个
Next–
盘存清单
Inventory lists.
好吧
All right. Um…
这些就是盘存清单
These are the inventory lists.
每天结束营业后
And every day, after close of business,
你要算出每一类商品的销♥售♥总量
you tally the total of every item sold,
然后把总量标记在对应的纵列下面
and you mark it under the appropriate column.
假如说我们卖♥♥掉了…
So say we sold– I don’t know–
十瓶松木香型的空气清新剂
uh, ten pine-scented air fresheners.
你要在这个纵列下面标记”十”
You mark “Ten” under this column,
紧接着你要从实际库存那一列中减掉十
and then you subtract ten from the actual stock column here.
懂了吗 你来试一试
Okay? Why don’t you try that?
杰西
Jesse?
收到照片了吗 贱♥人♥
Got my photo, bitch?
那个桶看着眼熟吧
That barrel look familiar?
类似的桶我还找到了6个
‘Cause I just found six more exactly like it.
还记得古德曼手下的那个大混球吗
That big bastard who works for Goodman–
我用手♥枪♥抽他的大头
I pistol-whipped that melon he calls a head
直到他说出了他所知道的一切
till he gave up what he knew,
我由此找到了你租来的货车
which led me to your rental van,
结果发现车上有定位系统
which, it turns out, had G.P.S.
你觉得如何 天才
How do you like that, genius?
你也有疏忽的时候
Guess you didn’t think of everything.
杰西 我不知道你想做什么 但是
Look, Jesse, I don’t know what you plan on doing here, but–
我给你个提示 沃尔特
Well, I’ll give you a hint, Walt.