是的
Yeah.
是什么情况 铲除内奸吗
So what are we talking, rat patrol?
“内奸”
“Rat p–”
不 不
No, no.
“铲除内奸” 不 他不是内奸
“Rat patrol”? No. No, he’s not a rat.
他只是
He’s just…
他只是
He– he just…
听不进去劝
Won’t listen to reason.
-好吧 -他只是生气
– Okay. – He’s just angry.
-他不是内奸 -好的
– He’s not a rat. – All right.
生气 不是内奸 懂了
Angry, non-rat. Got it.
顺便问一句 他有多生气
How angry we talkin’, by the way?
像绿巨人一样生气
Like, Hulk angry?
他是那种兰博或者詹姆斯·邦德似的狠角色吗
Like, “Rambo James Bond badass” individual?
你不想亲自动手 是吗
Not something you’d do yourself, huh?
杰西对我来说就像家人
Jesse is like family to me.
听着 我要你们做得快速利落
Look, I want what you do to be quick
没有痛苦
and painless.
不受罪 不恐惧
No suffering, no fear.
脑后来一枪 他完全没反应
Bullet to the back of the head. Something he doesn’t see coming.
我尊重这种做法
I respect that.
现在的社会太暴♥力♥了
There’s too many savages out there.
我们谈钱吧
Let’s just talk about the money.
不 我们不要你的钱
No, we don’t want your money.
我们要你给我们制毒
We want you to cook for us.
你们知道我已经退休了
You know I’m out of the business.
只用制几次就行 辅♥导♥一下我的侄子
Just a couple times to tutor my nephew here, that’s all.
带他上道 提高纯度
Get him on track to bringing the purity up.
把颜色搞对
Get the color right too.
很显然你的那种蓝色
Apparently that blue touch you put on it–
斯拉夫人喜欢得不得了
It’s all the craze with those Slavic types.
我是这样听说的
So I’m told.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
听着 上次杀一个人的价钱 我会加三倍
Look, what was the price per head last time? I’ll triple it.
跟蓝货的利润比
That’s a drop in the bucket
那点钱只是九牛一毛
compared to what we aim to earn from the blue stuff.
别对自己人太抠门 我常这么说
Don’t skimp on family. That’s what I always say.
你想让我们完成任务
You want us to do this job?
按你的要求做 这就是代价
Do it right? That’s the price.
我只制一次毒
One cook…
但你们得先完成任务
After the job is done.
时间紧迫 你明白吗
Time is of the essence. Do you understand?
如果你想的话 我们今晚就动手
We’ll do him tonight if you want.
告诉我他在哪里
Just tell me where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
I don’t know where he is,
但我知道怎么引他出来
but I know how to flush him out.
你要奶酪条还是酸乳棒配花生果酱三明治
You want string cheese or yogurt squeezers with your P.B.J.?
都要
Both.
-我没听见哦 -都要 谢谢
– I didn’t hear you. – Both, please.
等等 宝贝
Hold on, honey.
你好 安德莉亚
Hi, Andrea.
不知道你是否还记得我
I don’t know if you remember me.
我是沃尔特·怀特 杰西的朋友
I’m Walter White, Jesse’s friend.
对对 当然记得了 你好
Oh, yeah. Yeah, of course. Hi.
对啊 你好你好
Yeah. Oh, hi. Hi.
很抱歉这么唐突地打扰你
I’m sorry to just barge in on you like this,
但我希望
but, uh, I was hoping
能跟你谈一谈
that I could have a moment to talk with you.
是关于杰西
It’s about Jesse.
好 当然 只是我现在有点忙
Um, okay. Sure. But I’m sort of rushing around right now.
你想进来跟我谈吗 我好帮我儿子准备上学
You wanna talk inside while I get my boy ready for school?
那好吧 如果
Uh, well, yeah. If it’s–
如果可以的话 当然好啊
If it’s okay, yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你见过布洛克对吧
You met Brock before, right?
对啊 我见过 在杰西家里
Yes. Yes, I have. At Jesse’s.
你好吗 布洛克
How you doing, Brock?
布洛克 他在问你话呢
Brock, he asked you a question.
我很好
I’m good.
果脆圈啊
Froot loops.
那可是好东西
That’s good stuff.
所以 杰西
So… Jesse.
对 我
Yeah. I–
我不想害你担心
I don’t wanna alarm you,
但我 我已经找了他好几天了
but I’ve– I’ve been trying to reach him for days.
我去过他家里
I’ve stopped at his house.
给他留了好多言
I’ve left all kinds of messages on his voicemail,
但他没回我电♥话♥
and he won’t return my calls.
总之就是找不到他
I can’t find him anywhere.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
从上次他打来过问布洛克的情况后就再没联♥系♥过
No, not since the last time he called to check on Brock.
大概是 我不确定
That was– I don’t know–
可能是两周前吧
two weeks ago, maybe.
安德莉亚
Andrea…
杰西又在吸毒了
Jesse’s using again,
我我
And I– I–
有种不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
你报♥警♥了吗
Have you tried calling the police?
或者 有个更好的办法
Or, um– a better idea.
杰西的律师名叫索尔·古德曼 我有他的名片
Jesse’s lawyer’s name is Saul Goodman. I have his card somewhere.
我想他可能有办法找到杰西
I mean, he may have ways of finding Jesse without,
而且不会让他有麻烦 你懂的
you know, getting him in trouble.
“有事找索尔” 对 我打了
“Better call Saul.” Yeah. I– I did that.
他能查到杰西没被关起来
He was able to verify that Jesse’s not locked up.
除此之外就没什么了
But otherwise, very little help.
你看 问题是
See, the thing is
杰西和我最近吵架了
that Jesse and I had this argument recently.
我就不跟你说细节了 但是
And I– I won’t bore you with the details, but, uh,
他 他非常
he’s– he’s–
他非常生我的气
he’s pretty upset with me, and …
我希望这是他不回我电♥话♥的原因
And I’m hoping that’s the reason he hasn’t called me back
而不是
instead of…
他已经 那个
him being… Well…
好吧 我现在打给他
Well, I’ll try him right now.
如果只是因为他在生你的气
I mean, if that’s it– he’s mad at you,
说不定我运气好点
maybe I’ll have better luck.
那就帮了大忙了
That would be such a help. Yes.
你打的哪个号♥码
What, um– what– what number are you, uh, calling him on?
-他的手♥机♥ -你知道
– Um, his cell. Ah. – Yeah. You know,
他最近换了个新号♥码
he recently got a new one.
在这 这个
And there. That–
这个是他的新号♥码 选中的那个
That’s his new number there– the highlighted one.
杰西 我是安德莉亚
Jesse, hey, it’s Andrea.
你朋友沃尔特刚刚过来
Your friend Walter just dropped by.
他现在跟我还有布洛克在家
He’s here at the house with me and Brock right now.
我们很担心你
We, uh– we’re thinking of you.
你收到这条消息就打给我 好吗
Call me back as soon as you get this message, okay?
我非常想听听你的情况
I really need to hear from you.
这很重要
It’s important.
谢谢 安德莉亚
Thank you, Andrea.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
我该走了
Well, I better– I better be going.
你可以再待一会儿 看他有没有打回来
Oh, you’re welcome to stay a few minutes to see if he calls back.
不不不 你还得送你儿子去学校
No. No, no. You’re trying to get your son off to school.
听着 如果他打回来了 你能打给我吗
Listen, if he does happen to call back, would you call me?
这样吧
Better yet–
我有你的号♥码了 我会给你打电♥话♥ 行吗
I’ve got your number. I’ll call you back, okay?
真的很感谢你
And.. thank you.
再见 布洛克
See ya, Brock.
该我们上了
We on?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!