《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad…
好了 孩子们 把东西都带走 统统带走
Okay, boys. Let’s take it all. Get everything.
熄掉打火机
Put out the lighter.
他不能就这样逍遥法外
He can’t keep getting away with it!
他不会的 你真想扳倒他吗
He won’t. You really wanna burn him down?
我们一起来 我们给你装上监听器 让他解释
Let’s do it together. We put a wire on you and let him explain.
要是我去了广场 我就死定了
If I go to this plaza, I’m a dead man.
下次 我要在你真正生活的地方逮到你
Next time, I’m gonna get you where you really live.
杰西 听我说
Jesse, listen to me.
托德 我可能还有一个任务要拜托你叔叔
Todd,I think I might have another job for your uncle.
这批货有多少
How big’s the batch?
差不多五十磅吧
Should be about 50 pounds, give or take.
杰克叔叔 这个面具 你应该…
Uncle Jack, that mask… I think you should…
怀特先生说吸入这废气对身体不好
Mr. White says the fumes aren’t good to breathe.
我呼吸什么由我自己操心 孩子
Let me worry about what I breathe, kid.
赶紧搞定让我吸一口
Just hurry this up so I can grab a smoke.
YYeTs.com
更多影视更新
请登陆www.YYeTs.com
76%
76%.
很好
Cheers.
-干得好 侄子 -谢谢 杰克叔叔
– Nice going, nephew. – Thanks, Uncle Jack.
蓝色在哪里
Where is the blue?
什么在哪里
Where’s the what?
蓝色
The blue color.
是等下变硬之后才显现的吗
Does it come later, when this hardens?
在哪呢
Where is it?
这东西应该是蓝色的没错吧
I am correct in assuming this should be blue?
重点应该是76%的纯度
See, I’m thinking the headline here should be “76%”.
是啊 比以前可高多了
Yeah. Whole lot more than it was.
那个长得像狼獾的家伙连70都到不了
That dude who looked like wolverine– he couldn’t crack 70.
好吧 从纯度来说 的确小有长进
Fine. Yes, percentage-wise, it’s marginally improved.
恭喜 托德
And congratulations, Todd.
但蓝色是我们的标志 在欧洲
But blue is our brand. All over Europe,
买♥♥家就是冲着它才花高价买♥♥我们的货
it’s what our buyers pay top dollar for.
要是我们的纯度比海森堡那时候低一点
If we’re down a bit in purity from the Heisenberg days,
也许他们还能睁一只眼闭一只眼
maybe they’ll let us slide on that,
但不是蓝色肯定不行
but not if it’s not blue.
我不清楚 在我看来
I don’t know. To my eye,
也有点蓝色嘛
it’s kind of blue.
是啊 有一点
Yeah, a little.
有点蓝蓝的
It’s blue-ish.
托德 是你制的毒 你怎么看
Todd, you’re the chef. What do you think?
是啊 有点…
Yeah, kinda…
如果对光正确的话
If it catches the light just right,
是能看到
I could see how
里面有一点点蓝色
you’d think there’s a touch of blue,
蓝绿色
blue-green in there.
水绿色
Aquamarine.
管他呢 那我们就往里加食用色素
Hell, we’ll put food coloring in it.
要什么颜色就做成什么颜色
Make it any damn shade you want.
就跟养殖场里的鲑鱼一样
Yeah. Like they do farm-raised salmon.
天哪 你见没见过他们把那东西搞得多粉
Jesus, you ever see how pink they make that crap?
差不多变成火烈鸟粉了
Like, flamingo pink.
肯定不是海里捞出来就这副样子的
It sure as hell don’t come out the ocean lookin’ like that.
好了 一起赚大钱吧
All right. Let’s make some money.
给你 奎尔女士
Here you go, Ms. Quayle.
叫我莉迪亚吧
Lydia.
谢谢
Thank you.
茶还行吗 我照你吩咐泡的
Tea okay? I made it just like you asked.
确定吗 要是太淡了什么的
You sure? If it’s too weak or something,
我可以再给你放一袋茶包
I can go put another bag in it.
确定
I’m sure.
关于那批货
Look, about the product…
很抱歉不是蓝色的
I’m really sorry about the color.
有那么一两分钟 混合桶中的温度
For a minute or two, it just got a few degrees too hot
可能太高了
in the mixing kettle, I think.
我本可以制出那种蓝色的
I might’ve just cooked the color right out of it.
你搞砸了 像烤糊了蛋糕
You burned it, like a cake.
是有点
Yeah, sort of, I guess.
但重点是 我可以解决这个问题
But the point is I think I can fix it,
我还能把纯度提上来
and I think I can bring the purity up too.
我都按照
I mean, I’m doing everything
怀特先生教我的来做了
just like Mr. White taught me, so…
一定会做好的 对吧
You know, it’s bound to get better, right?
很感谢你这么尽力
I appreciate you making every possible effort,
如你所知
because, as you know,
我的买♥♥家要的是极纯的货
my buyers expect a certain threshold,
源源不断
a continuity.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Totally.
关于你的买♥♥家
Uh, about your buyers…
我可以让我叔叔去安抚他们一下
I could ask my uncle to smooth things over with them,
如果你想的话
if… you want.
不用了 谢谢
I’ll pass. Thanks.
我很信任你的能力 托德
I’ve put a lot of faith in your abilities, Todd.
我相信你
I believe in you.
请一定要制出好的毒品
Please do make the cook better.
这对我很重要
It’s very important to me.
我还要赶飞机
I’ve got a flight to catch.

Hello.
我是沃尔特
Hey. It’s Walt.
怀特先生 你还好吗
Hey, Mr. White. How you doing?
挺好的
I’m okay.

I, uh…
托德
Todd,
我可能还有一个任务要拜托你叔叔
I think I might have another job for your uncle.
好的 要我安排你们见面吗
Oh, okay. Uh, you want me to set up a meeting?
我…好的 请安排我们见面
I– yes. Please. Let’s do that.
有什么要我跟他说的吗
Any heads-up I should give him, like, um,
哪座监狱 目标多少人之类的
which jail, how many targets, stuff like that?
-怀特先生 -就一个目标人物
– Mr. White? – Just one target.
现下不在监狱里
Not currently in jail.
杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman.
好的
You got it.
《绝命毒师》 第五季 第十三集
你居然没勒死他
I’m surprised you didn’t strangle him.
现在呢 告他
Now what? Book him?
肯定律师团会大放厥词
I’m sure the A.U.S.A.
说我们怎么利用他整沃尔特
have plenty to say on how to play him against Walt.
知道我们掌握的沃尔特勾结劳♥改♥犯那事吗
Knowing what we know about how Walt deals with rats behind bars?
这小混子有法警盯着
Punk has to be safer with the marshals watching his back
总比在这里大摇大摆更保险
than out here where it’s open season.
什么意思 你怎么看
What does that mean? What are you thinking?
这小子有个主意
Listen, kid’s got an idea.
哪个小子 那个脑残吗
What kid? That kid? Timmy dipshit there?
就那个搅我们局的小子啊 那我洗耳恭听了
The one that screwed up our sting? Oh, I’m all ears.
就听他说说吧 好吗
Just, uh, hear him out, will ya?
小天才 你有什么主意
Okay, genius, what’s the idea?
你们想找证据办他
You guys need evidence to put him away,
可他太聪明 毫无罪证对吧
only he’s too smart to leave any out there, right?
说你的
So you say.
我有些证据
Well, I know some evidence
这王八蛋毁不掉的证据
that greedy asshole would never destroy.
赃款
His money.
-你知道他赃款在哪儿 -不知道
– You know where he keeps his money? – No.
但我认识那人可能知道
But I know someone who might.
嗨 怎么样了
Oh, hey. How’d it go?
跟着他去了那狗窝 然后扣住了
Trailed him out to the dog house, picked him up there.
像是要去找人
Seemed to be looking for someone.
问题多多
Had a lot of questions.
没电♥话♥吧 有他手♥机♥吗
No calls, though, right? You got his phone?
关好了吗
He’s on ice?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!