我明天中午会在市民广场
I’m gonna be at Civic Plaza tomorrow at noon.
我希望你能给我一个
I hope you’ll give me the chance
解释自己的机会
to explain myself
把一切事情彻底说清楚
and talk through everything once and for all.
我会赤手空拳的独自去
I’ll be alone and unarmed.
所以如果你想来毙了我的话
So if you wanna come and shoot me in the head,
由你决定了
that’s up to you.
无论如何
Either way,
我的命在你手里
I’m in your hands.
要我去和那个混♥蛋♥面谈
Go and talk to that asshole?
你们…你们不是认真的吧
You– you can’t be serious.
去听听
Go and listen.
他想解释他自己
He wants to explain himself.
我们给你装上监听器 让他解释
We put a wire on you and let him explain.
所以你们的计划是按他说的做
So your plan is to do his plan?
你们真的认为这个所谓的
You– you seriously think that this–
“彻底说明白”的事情
this whole “Once and for all in the plaza” thing
是他想要和我谈谈
is so he can talk to me?
为什么不是
Why not?
我…真不敢相信你们两个
I– I– I can’t believe you two.
这家伙在我要烧毁他房♥子前
The dude wanted me out of
想让我离开这地方
town before I came to burn his house down,
而现在我对他更是一个威胁 好吗
and now I’m even more of a threat to him, okay?
而且他是个对威胁零容忍♥的人
And he’s got a zero-tolerance policy on threats, you know?
要是我去了广场 我就死定了
If I go to this plaza, I’m a dead man is why not.
沃尔特是很残忍♥
Hey, Walt’s ruthless.
他为了维护他的利益会做任何事情
He’ll do just about anything to protect his interests.
这我同意 除了涉及到你
I agree. Except when it comes to you.
他关心你
He cares about you.
你看不出来吗
Can’t you see?
是啊 你是指在他没有
Oh, yeah. You mean when he’s not,
骗我 骂我蠢货
uh, ripping me off or calling me an idiot
或是毒死我在乎的人的时候吗
or poisoning people that I care out?
是啊 怀特老师很爱我 所有人都知道
Yeah, no, Mr. White’s gay for me. Everyone knows that.
不 我是认真的 根据你所说的一切
No, I mean it. Based on everything you told us.
你去戒毒所的钱是他付的
Uh, he paid for your rehab,
开着自己的车碾过了那两个毒贩
uh, ran over those two drug dealers with his car.
听起来他就像是你的救世主
Sounds like he saved your life.
他跟你五五分成 他本不必那么做
Uh, made you a 50-50 partner. He didn’t need to do that.
他得那么做
Yeah, no, he sort of did.
和他旗鼓相当的只有我 所以…
I’m the only one near as good as him, so…
我不清楚 根据你所说的
I don’t- I don’t know. The way you tell it,
在我看来像是他在尽力拴住你
sounds to me like he’s manipulating you to stick around.
他好像不想失去你
Like he doesn’t wanna lose you.
他给你的那些巨款
All those numbers he– he runs on you,
一次又一次 帮你找到蓖麻毒香烟
over and over, helping you find the ricin cigarette.
来 看看他到底有多努力
Come on. Look how far he’ll go to show you–
好让你相信他并没那么十恶不赦
to convince you that he’s not such a bad guy.
-这个便是证明 -如果这是用来
– That’s what this is. – What if it’s about, um,
杀我的呢
killing me, you know?
让我到外面去
You know, getting me out in the open,
雇个狙击手
hire some, uh– some clock tower guy,
或是让我坐在一根毒针上什么的
or– or have me sit on a poison needle, or something, you know?
什么都不会发生的
Nothing’s gonna happen to you.
这个广场算是阿尔伯克基
I mean, the plaza’s one of the most wide-open
最开阔的公共场所了
public places in all of Albuquerque.
时间还是中午
It’s middle of the day.
戈麦斯探员和我也会陪你同行
And Agent Gomez and I will be right there with you.
听着 你们两个人
Look– look, you two guys
只是…人而已
are just… guys, okay?
怀特老师 他是恶魔
Mr. White– he’s the devil.
他比你俩更聪明
You know, he is– he is smarter than you,
比你俩更幸运
He is luckier than you.
不管你们对情况有着怎样的预估
Whatever– whatever you think is supposed to happen–
我得说 到时候的情况
I’m telling you, the exact reverse opposite
肯定会和你们的设想完全相反
of that is gonna happen, okay?
杰西 杰西 我们不是在做头脑风暴
Jesse– Jesse, we’re not brainstorming here.
我们不是在求你
This is not asking.
除非你另有他法抓到这个人
Unless you know another way to get the man,
除非你想去纽约拘留中心
or unless you wanna take your chances
冒险跟凶犯一起蹲号♥子
with the banger boys over in M.D.C.,
否则你只能这么做
Then this is it.
这就是你要做的
This is what’s happening.
我得尿尿 行吗
I gotta piss. Can I piss?
当然 下楼左转
Yeah. Down to the left.
你还有记忆卡吗
You got another S.D. card?
怎么了
What?
如果这孩子说的对呢 如果这是个陷阱呢
What if the kid’s right? What if it’s a trap?
孩子
“The kid”?
你是说这个正在我客卫地砖上
Oh, you mean the junkie murderer
大撒其尿的瘾君子杀人犯吗
that’s dribbling all over my guest bathroom floor?
哪怕他是对的
Well, then, he’s right.
如果平克曼被杀
Pinkman gets killed,
我们也能录下
and we get it all on tape.
记住 你心痛 你生气
Remember, you’re hurt, you’re angry,
但你是来探寻答案的
but you’re here for answers, okay?
但是别逼问得太紧
But don’t, uh– don’t push the questions, okay?
别让他起疑 明白吗
Let’s not get him suspicious, all right?
多让他讲话
You let him do the talking, right?
别紧张 这才是最关键的
Just relax. That’s what– that’s what matters most.
如果可以的话 别交叉双臂
Don’t cross your arms, if you can help it.
庞丘·维拉 莎玛·希恩
Pancho Villa, Salma Hayek.
庞丘·维拉 莎玛·希恩 能听到吗
Pancho Villa, Salma Hayek. You getting that?
一清二楚 白♥痴♥
Loud and clear, idiota.
格米 情况如何
How’s it looking, Gomie?
毫无变化
No change.
他只是坐在那里
He’s just sitting there.
我们要不要行动
Are we doing this, or what?
准备好了吗 同伴
Ready to kick some ass, partner?
好吧 该走了
All right. Time to go.
汉克 你看到了吗 那孩子怎么回事
Hey, Hank, you got eyes on this? What’s with the kid?
他呆站在那儿
He’s just standing there.
他到底在做什么
What the hell’s he doing?
他开始走了
He’s on the move now.
他走开了 我觉得他要逃跑
He’s taking off. I think he’s running.
别别 孩子 回去
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, kid. Come on.
你看到了吗 他在电♥话♥亭那儿
You got him? He’s at the pay phone.
他在给谁挂电♥话♥
Who the hell is he calling?
不 不要 回去 孩子
Oh, no. No, no, no. Come on, kid.
不 快回去
No! Come on!

Hello?
你想得美 混♥蛋♥
Nice try, asshole.
杰西 你在哪儿
Jesse, where are you?
我只想跟你谈谈
I just wanna talk to you.
不 我不会再按你的想法行事了
No. I’m not doing what you want anymore.
听明白了吗 混♥蛋♥
Okay, asshole?
这只是个警告 我要向你反♥攻♥了
This is just a heads-up to let you know I’m coming for you.
我觉得
See, I decided
烧掉你的房♥子不算什么
that burning down your house is nothing.
下次 我要在你真正生活的地方逮到你
Next time, I’m gonna get you where you really live.
杰西 听我说
Jesse, listen to me.
杰西 杰西
Jesse? Jesse?
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
进来
Get in.
你个小混球
Little son of a bitch!
愚蠢的…
Stupid, high little–
刚才到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that all about, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
What were you thinking?
-想到了另外一种方法 -什么
– Thinking there’s another way. – What?
想逮住他 还有别的方法
To get him. There’s another way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!