想一想感觉很好
It just feels good to think about it.
-宝贝 -这是怎么回事
– Hey, babe. – What’s the story here?
发生了点事情
Oh, uh, well, uh, something’s come up.
我觉得你可能想要离开一两天
I thought you might wanna get outta the house for a day or two.
你觉得我想要打包离开自己的家
You thought I might wanna pack up and move out of my own house.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What’s going on?
我现在不想细说
Look, I don’t wanna get into it now.
但你知道沃尔特的事吧
But you know that thing with Walt? There’s, uh–
有了一个进展
There’s been a development.
发生什么事了 你有危险吗
What happened? Are you in danger?
没有 一点都没有
No. No, no, no, not at all.
状况很稳定
Just– It’s a fluid situation,
我觉得你不在这的话会更方便
and I think it might go a little smoother if you’re not here.
会很有趣的
So, I, uh– it’ll be great, you know?
我在拉波斯达酒店给你定了疗养套餐
I-I-I booked you a SPA package at La Posada.
你可以去做那个石头理疗什么的
You can do that river stones thing.
汉克 到底发生什么事了
Hank, what the hell is going on?
汉克
Hank?
来了一个客人
We have a guest.
他之前有点情绪激动 我给了他几片安♥眠♥药♥
He was a little keyed-up. Gave him a couple sleeping pills.
好了 听着
Okay. So listen.
我把那孩子带回警局 走正常程序
I bring that kid in and– and put him in the system,
沃尔特马上就会发现
Walt’s gonna find out five minutes later.
我之前的十个证人都在监狱里死了 记得吗
You know, my last ten witnesses died in jail, remember?
把他放到缉毒署安全藏身处 还得上报
A-a-and I can’t use a D.E.A. safe house without writing him up.
我又不能冒险让他待在旅馆里
I can’t risk a– a motel.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是这里最适合他
I know it sounds crazy, but this is the best place for him.
暂时的 最多一两天
For now. Just for a day or two, tops.
好吧 回答我一个问题
Okay, just answer me this one question:
这对沃尔特不利吗
Is this bad for Walt?
是的 很不利
Yeah. Very.
很好 我留下
Good. I’m staying.
我去把千层面热一下
I’ll heat up lasagna.
电♥话♥响了
Phone’s ringing.
您有一条语♥音♥留言
You have one new voice mail.
杰西 听着
Jesse, listen.
很显然你改变主意了
I mean, obviously you’ve changed your mind here,
谢谢你
and so thank you for that.
我知道你很气愤
And I know you’re angry.
我想解决这件事 好吗
And I wanna fix this, okay?
不惜任何代价 好吗
Whatever it takes, all right?
我们谈一谈 一起来解决
We’ll talk, and we will fix this.
在此之前
Until then, just–
好好休息 好吗
Just… sleep it off, okay?
然后给我打电♥话♥
And then call me.
注意安全
Be safe.
你怎么还没睡
What are you still doing up?
睡不着
Couldn’t sleep.
我们俩都是
Ah. You and me both.
来 坐吧
Here. Have a seat.
-一切还好吧 -没事啊
– Everything okay? – Oh, yeah.
就是生意上的事
Just business stuff.
考虑几个选择
Going over some options.
你们还想再买♥♥一个洗车店
You guys still think you might buy another car wash?
对啊 可能吧
Oh, uh, yeah. Well, maybe.
视情况而定吧
See how it goes.
视情况而定…
How it goes now that–
是说你癌症复发了吧 对吗
now that you’re– you’re sick again, right?
不 我不是这意思
No. That’s not what I mean.
我说了别担心 记得吗
Hey. Told you not to worry, remember?
我怎么能不担心
H-how can I not worry?
拜托
Come on.
你觉得我坚持这么长时间
You think I came all this way
会被一个傻傻的肺癌
just to let something as silly as lung cancer
夺去性命吗
take me down?
不可能的
Not a chance.
我哪都不会去的
I’m not going anywhere.
应该把泳装拿来 对吧
Should’ve brought our suits, huh?
没事的
It’s okay.
没事
It’s all right.
我一会就上去
I’ll be up in a minute.

Okay.
明早见
See you in the morning.

Okay.
你想喝点咖啡吗
Would you like some coffee?
早上好
Morning.
想喝点咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
不用了 那位女士…
Uh, no. Uh, the lady, um–
我想是你的妻子…
I think your wife–
要加奶油和糖吗
You take cream and sugar?
什么不加就行
Uh, black’s– black’s good.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
这可能要费点时间
This is probably gonna take a while.
好 知道了
Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我去办点事 -好的
– I’ll run some errands. – Okay.
你还记得戈麦斯探员吗
Uh, you remember, uh, Agent Gomez?
感觉怎么样 头好点没
How you feeling? Your head clear?

Yeah.
你们…不会是要靠这个
This– this can’t be what you mean
把他拉下马的吧 是吗
by burning him to the ground, right?
我知道一些让你们很惊诧的事
I-I got stories that’ll make your toes curl,
但是 要知道那只是
but, you know, it’s just
“我的话对证他的话”
“My word against his word” kind of stuff.
我可没有实际证据之类的东西
So, you know, I don’t really have any, like, proof or anything.
格米 你能拉一下那边的窗帘吗
Gomie, can you, uh, grab the curtains over there?
这里…这里有点眩光
There’s a– there’s a glare thing happening here.
你们知道他现在不干了 他…
You know he’s retired, right? He’s–
他现在甚至都不在制毒界了
he’s not even in the business anymore.
所以你们拿个摄像机是抓不到他的
So you’re never gonna catch him with a camcorder.
我们会抓到他的
We’re gonna catch him.
但我们要先做这个 来吧
We gotta do this first, okay? Come on.
告诉我们你记得的所有事情
Just, uh, tell us everything you remember.
任何的毒品交易 私人交易
Any business dealings, any personal dealings,
任何你目睹或者参与的犯罪活动
any criminal activity you were a witness or a party to.
所有的事情
Anything and everything.
告诉我们你的故事 好吗
Just tell us your story, okay?
从一开始说
Start from the beginning.
你第一次见到沃尔特·怀特是什么时候
When did you first meet Walter White?
好吧…
Right. Okay, uh…
我第一次见到怀特老师…
I first met Mr. White–
沃尔特·怀特…
Walter White–
是在大三化学课上
in junior year chemistry.
他是我老师
He was my teacher.
你相信他说的吗
You believe him?
不幸的是 我相信
Yeah. I do, unfortunately.
而且尽管我不想承认
And I hate to admit it,
但我觉得这小子说得对
but I think the kid is right.
没有任何实物证据 至少据我所知没有
There is no physical evidence, not that I heard.
对 没有武器
Yeah, well, no weapons,
没有尸体 没有实验室
no bodies, no working lab.
只有一个疯瘾君子的话
Just the word of one nut-job meth-head
与肺癌患者罗杰斯先生的话对证
against Mr. Rogers-has-a-lung-tumor.
那我们找莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔问问
So, do we take a run at Lydia Rodarte-Quayle?
或者威姆诺斯·佩斯特
Vamonos Pest?
还是查查德鲁·夏普的被杀案
Follow up with the Drew Sharp killing?
我们从哪开始查
Where do we start?
我觉得从这个开始
I say we start with this.
杰西
Jesse,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!