只是委婉的说法 对吗
you’re using here, right?
不 什么
No. what?
你什么意思
Wh-what does that mean?
上帝啊
My god.
我早知道这种事会发生
I knew this was going to happen.
我早知道
I knew it.
我以前告诉过你
I told you that someday,
有人会上门伤害我们
someone was going to come to our door and try to hurt us.
现在真发生了
And now here we are.

No.
杰西来我们家不是为了伤人
Jesse didn’t go there to hurt anyone.
他在我们家洒满了汽油 沃尔特
He poured gasoline all over our house, Walt.
他想在我们家放火
He tried to set our house on fire.
他改变主意了 他没有下手 不是吗
He changed his mind. he didn’t do it, did he?
如果他又回心转意了呢
What if he changes it back?
沃尔特
Walt,
你必须处理这事
you need to deal with this.
你喝了多少酒
How much have you had to drink?
还不够多
Not nearly enough.
我不知道我们是怎么
I– I don’t know how we got off
谈到现在这个话题的
on whatever it is we’re talking about here.
但很明显 我没有解释清楚情况
But clearly, I haven’t explained the situation well enough,
因为你完全反应过度了
because this is a big overreaction.
我们都需要深呼吸 冷静一下
We all need to just take a deep breath and calm down,
因为杰西可不是
because Jesse isn’t just some–
某只疯狗
some– some rabid dog.
-他是个人 -一个对我们有威胁的人
– This is a person. – A person that is a threat to us.
我是说 天呐
I mean, my god,
我们现在
where we are now
和汉克和玛丽的处境 还有那盘糟糕的录像带
with Hank and Marie and that awful tape we made.
我们做了那么多
After everything we’ve done,
你不能光跟他谈谈而已
you can’t just talk to this person.
你的意思是
You’re s-saying
我应该…
that I just…
你到底是什么意思
What– what exactly are you saying?
为了我们
We’ve come this far.
已做了那么多
For us.
多这一件又怎样
What’s one more?
杰西
Jesse!
立刻住手 转身面对我
Stop what you’re doing and turn and face me!
你想知道他做了什么吗
You wanna– you wanna know what he did?
你想听吗
You wanna hear about it?
杰西 熄掉打火机
Jesse, put out the lighter.
他给一个小孩下毒
He poisoned a little kid.
一个八岁的小孩
An eight-year-old boy.
仅仅是他的
Just because, you know–
某种手段
just as a move!
沃尔特是个混♥蛋♥ 我们都知道
Walt’s a bastard. secret’s out.
我们会谈的
We’ll talk about it.
但我需要你熄掉打火机 好吗
But I need you to put out the lighter, okay?
听着 杰西
Look, Jesse…
杰西 我不想杀你
Jesse, I don’t want to kill you.
你也不想死
And you don’t wanna be killed.
熄掉吧
So put it out.
他不能就这样逍遥法外
He can’t keep getting away with it!
他不能逍遥法外
He can’t keep getting away with it!
他不会的
He won’t.
你真想扳倒他吗
You really wanna burn him down?
我们一起来
Let’s do it together.
你在跟踪我
So you were fo-following me?
是的 从古德曼办公室开始
Yeah. Since Goodman’s.
我们去哪里
Where we going now?
市区的毒品管制局
D.E.A. downtown.
怎么 我被捕了吗
What, I’m, like, arrested?
你知道规矩
Yeah, you know how this works.
当我的证人
Be a witness for me,
对你也有利
it’ll go better for you.
是啊 蹲在纽约拘留中心
Yeah, sitting around M.D.C.,
等着指证怀特老师
waiting to be a witness against Mr. White.

It’s…
这确实对我很”有利”
It’s gonna go great for me.
所以说 你很气愤
So… you’re angry.
我睡不着 吃不下
I can’t sleep. I’m not eating.
昨晚我在网上
Last night I was online
找毒药找了六个小时
for six hours looking up untraceable poisons.
你们的这位家人朋友
This close family friend
有个秘密瞒着你和汉克
had been keeping a secret from you and Hank,
不知怎么的 这个人的秘密被揭开了
and somehow this person’s secret became known,
现在你很伤心很受伤
and now you’re sad and hurt
还很气愤
and angry.
我大体上说对了吗
I’m– I’m in the ballpark?
看错了一个人
To be this wrong about someone.
错得这么离谱
This off.
我们都过着某种程度的双重生活 不是吗
We all live double-lives to some extent, don’t we?
-我们都有秘密 -是
– We all have our secrets. – Yeah.
但不是这种
Not like this.
没有像他那样的秘密
Not like him.
玛丽 我觉得你应该告诉我
Marie, I think it’s time you filled me in
更多的细节
on some more details here.
我们在说什么人和什么事
Who and what are we talking about?
我说过了我不能
I said I can’t do that.
这对汉克不利
It’d be bad for Hank.
我们的朋友在他的小♥电♥影♥里说得很清楚
Our friend made that clear in his little movie.
那些孩子
Those kids…
与他共处一室 还有那个婴儿
under his roof. That baby.
我光是想想就难受
I’m sick just thinking about it.
我怎么没有早点发现
How could I have not seen this?
如果我不是那么
If I weren’t being such a…
傻 白♥痴♥ 我就会
Idiotic, stupid idiot, I could’ve–
我们就会
We could have…
大获全胜
blackjack winnings.
一点都不会让人怀疑
Nothing spicious about that at all.
跟我说说电影的事
Tell me about this movie.
戴夫 我们能不能
Dave, can’t we simply
只关注我的感受
just focus on my feelings here?
细节不重要 好吗
The details don’t really matter, do they?
没什么能做的 好吗
There is nothing to be done, okay?
他耍了我们 他赢了
He screwed us, and he won.
我们能不能
Can we just…
我们能谈点别的吗 求你了
Can we talk about something else, please?
好吗
Yes?
工作顺利吗
How’s work?
上周 你对新停车规定不满意来着
Last week, you were upset about the new parking rules.
玛丽
Marie?
蛤蚌毒素
Saxitoxin.
提取自贝类动物
“Derived from shellfish.
可导致松弛性瘫痪 让受害者
“Produces a flaccid paralysis that leaves the victim conscious
在一系列症状中保有意识
“through a progression of symptoms.
最终窒息而死
Death occurs from respiratory failure.”
这种药就不错
That is definitely a contender.
玛丽
Marie,
你没准备好跟我说细节
you’re not ready to fill me in here,
没关系
that’s fine.
但你要听着
But I want you to listen.
任何问题 不管有多么的困难和令人难过
There is no problem, no matter how difficult
或者看起来多么难以解决
or painful or seemingly unsolvable,
暴♥力♥只会让它糟
that violence won’t make worse.
我知道 我
I know. I…
别担心 我不会伤害任何人
Don’t worry. I wouldn’t hurt anybody.
我只是
I just…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!