酒店 那可不错
A hotel. That could be sweet.
找家好的
A– a good one.
我喜欢你这点子 找好的
I like the way you’re thinking. Yes.
就当家人度个小假
Could be a little family vacation.
应该不错 你说呢
Might be fun. what do you say?
干嘛还不收拾些衣服
Why don’t you put some clothes together?
-好 -好了
– Yeah. – All right.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这可不是我的光荣时刻
It’s not my finest hour.
我去收拾行李
I’ll go pack a bag.
-好的 -好
– Okay. – Okay.
看来得留疤了
Think this’ll leave a scar?
真不该把柔道会员卡放过期
I never should have let my dojo membership run out.
天呐 杰西干的
Jesus. Jesse did that?
没错 但你得明白
Yeah, but you gotta understand,
他心底里还是爱我的
deep down he loves me.
那他在哪里
So… where is he?
-还在找 -都去哪儿找过
– Still looking. – where have you looked?
他自己家 朋友那里
His place, his folk’s place,
布洛克那孩子家
uh, this Brock kid’s place.
赛斯塔山那些贩毒窝点
Crack shacks at Siesta Hills,
印地沟 水晶宫
the Indigo, the Crystal Palace,
还有卡珀大道的卡丁窟
go-kart joint on Copper Ave.
40号♥公路下面的互助会
Uh, A.A. meeting off the 40.
他哥们 海狸和那谁来着
His buddies, Beaver and what’s-his-name?
是猴子和瘦彼得
Uh, Badger and skinny Pete.
对 不过他没和他们一起
Yeah, no, he’s not with them.
他们可能在替他打掩护
They could be covering for him.
我假扮抄表员
I posed as a meter reader.
在那高个孩子老妈家装了窃听
I put a bug in the tall kid’s mom’s place.
整整听了三个小时
For three hours straight,
他光叨叨《巴比伦五号♥》了
all he talked about was something called Babylon 5.
我还问了市警局一妞
I check with my gal at A.P.D.
她说平克曼没在系统里
Uh, she said Pinkman’s not in their system,
所以还没被条子抓
so the cops don’t have him.
目前没
Yet.
也许他跑路一事改了主意
Maybe he changed his mind about leaving,
让你的人回去了
called your guy back.
我的人 要是错过第一个机会
Somebody misses their first chance with my guy,
就不会有第二次
there’s no second.
好吧 接着找
Well, keep looking.
然后呢
What then?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说平克曼根本甩不掉
I mean, Pinkman’s like a bad penny.
迟早会露面的
Sooner or later, he’s gonna turn up.
我就是想知道等他出现你会怎样
I’m wondering what you wanna do when he does.
杰西为那孩子耿耿于怀
Jesse is upset about the boy.
我得把那件事跟他解释清楚
I just need to explain to him Why that had to happen.
好吧 不过话说回来
Okay, but say, you know,
既然你要讲道理
just for the sake of argument,
这孩子可不在状态
the kid’s not in the mood
你给孩子下毒 他能好好谈吗
for a nuanced discussion of the virtues of child poisoning.
他无非是想
You know, his plans are running more towards stab
好好修理你
with a pointed stick.
真到那地步 你怎么办
In that scenario, then what?
你有建议吗
You have a suggestion?
我们考虑
We were wondering
这未必是《老黄狗》那种剧情
if maybe this isn’t an “Old Yeller” type situation.
《老黄狗》
“Old Yeller”?
对 老黄狗最好了
Yeah, old yeller was the best,
史上头号♥忠犬
most loyal dog there ever was.
人人都喜欢那条破狗
I mean, everybody loved that mutt,
可等它得了狂犬病
but one day he showed up rabid,
为了老黄狗 连小蒂米
and little Timmy, for old yeller’s own sake,
也不得不…
had to, uh…
你看过那部片子吧
Oh, you– you saw the movie.
你还真会比喻啊 索尔
You’re full of colorful metaphors, aren’t you, Saul?
又是伯利兹 又是大黄狗
Belize, old yeller.
好好提建议就行
Just brimming with advice.
不要再提这想法了
Do not float that idea again.
去找他
Find him.
不好意思 房♥卡进不了冰块间
Sorry. Ah. Sorry. Room key wouldn’t let me in the ice room,
所以我才去了前台
so I had to go down to the front desk.
不过搞定了
But here we are.
我去看看儿子
Checked in on Junior.
付费电视加送餐 简直是天堂啊
Pay-per-view and room service. He’s in heaven.
我还当你要洗澡呢
Hey, I thought you were gonna take a bath.
索尔怎么样了
How’s Saul doing?
索尔 古德曼
Saul? Goodman?
不清楚
No idea.
是吗
No?
你不是刚在停车场和他说话吗
You were just out talking to him in the parking lot.
对不起 你监视我吗
I’m sorry. Were you spying on me?
没错
Yes.
我也讨厌这么干
And I feel just awful about it too.
你那油枪失灵的鬼话
You know, I played along
我也挺配合的
with your pump malfuncti bullshit
因为儿子在场
because Junior was standing right there,
但现在我想知道到底怎么回事
but now I would like to know what’s going on.
首先 不是大事
First of all, it’s no big deal.
来这里只是因为我过度谨慎
Coming here is just me being overly cautious.
杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman, you know?
他来我们家吃过晚餐 记得吗
He came over to the house that time for dinner, remember?
他以为我做了
Well, he– he got upset
某事
over this–
所以很生气
Something he thinks I did.
我确实做了
I did do it.
但我有很好的理由
But I did it for very good reasons.
这很复杂
It’s– just– it’s complicated.
等等 你
Wait. are you–
你的意思是他想烧毁
are you telling me that he tried to…
我们的房♥子
burn our house down?
那只是
That was,
他一时的冲动
probably for a brief moment, his intention,
但显然他改变了主意
but obviously he changed his mind.
这是什么意思
And how does that work?
他怎么会随便改变主意
Him– him changing his mind?
天呐
Ah, god.
听着
Look…
你必须明白
With– you’ve got to understand.
杰西这个人
With– with Jesse,
有很多情绪问题 个人问题
there are emotional issues, personal issues,
滥用毒品
some drug abuse.
但以往来说 他对自己的威胁更大
But he has always been more of a danger to himself
他很容易过激
he has a tendency to fly off the handle.
仅此而已
That’s all.
这么说他没伤害过任何人
So he has never hurt anybody?
没有
No.
你居然这么快就哄她睡着了
I can’t believe you got her down so fast.
那么
So…
你准备怎么办
What’s your course of action here?
索尔的人 库比 会追踪他
Saul’s guy, Kuby, tracks him down,
不会花太久
which shouldn’t take long,
找到以后 我准备
and when he does, I’m gonna…
跟他谈谈
I’m gonna talk to him.
让他明白事理
Make him see reason.
“跟他谈谈
“Talk to him.
让他明白事理”
Make him see reason.”
我没理解错吧
So I’m clear,
你的这些话
these are just euphemisms…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!