《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad.
你需要我离开
You need me gone,
因为你那个混♥蛋♥连襟不会放过你
’cause your dickhead brother-in-law is never gonna let up.
抱歉
Excuse me.
他没出现吗 你为什么不打电♥话♥
He a no-show? Why didn’t you call?
你和他 你从我身上偷走了 对不对
You and him– you took it right out of my pocket.
那根蓖麻毒香烟
The ricin cigarette!
都是为了混♥蛋♥怀特老师
And all for that asshole Mr. White!
他毒死了布洛克 而你 你是帮凶
He poisoned Brock, and you– you helped him!
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse!
给我出来
Show yourself right now!
保持联♥系♥
I’ll be in touch.
好的 修尔
Okay. Hey, Huell.
你回索尔那里的路上去一趟高中
Listen, I want you to swing by the high school on your way to Saul’s.
他应该不会去找我儿子 但是…
I can’t believe that he would go after my son, but…
好的
You got it.
库比在洗车店 对吧
And Kuby’s at the car wash, right?
就停在街对面
Parked right across the street.
一切如常 平克曼没出现
All’s quiet. no Pinkman.
好的 快找到他
Okay. just find him.
请留言
Please leave your message.
杰西 听着
Jesse, listen, uh,
显然你改变了主意
I mean, obviously you’ve changed your mind here,
为此我得感谢你
and so thank you for that.
我知道你很生气
And I know you’re angry.
我想妥善处理这件事
And I wanna fix this, okay?
不论付出什么代价
Whatever it takes, all right?
我们谈谈 一起解决这件事
We’ll talk, and we will fix this.
在那之前
Until then, just–
你先睡一觉别想了 醒了给我打电♥话♥
Just… sleep it off, okay? And then call me.
保重
Be safe.
怎么样
How’s it coming?
我把门柱和撞板换了
I replaced the doorjamb and the striker plate.
-再把这个换了就行 -好
– Switch this out, we’ll be good to go. – Good.
两把锁是配不同的钥匙
Oh, hey, uh, do you want separate keys for the different locks,
还是一把钥匙通用呢
or do you want just one working both?
不不 不换钥匙
No, no, no. no re-key.
要和原来的钥匙一模一样
Same exact keys as before.
好吧 通常被人破门而入之后
Okay, it’s just that usually with a break-in,
大家会换新钥匙
people like to get new keys.
不 一样的钥匙和锁
No, same key, same locks.
原来的钥匙还要能用
The old keys have to work here, okay?
-好吧 -行
– Okay. – All right.
没问题 都很好
Good. good, good, good, good.
不不
Oh, no, no.
伙计们
Um, hey, guys, guys, guys.
把那东西关了 这个…
Cut that. Yeah, this, uh…
那一块还是挺惨的
That area’s still pretty bad.
是啊 还得好好清理
Right, right. We’ll have to go over this a lot more.
已经清理过三次了
Well, we’ve made three passes already.
我说了 汽油很棘手
Like I say, gasoline’s tricky.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no. no, no, no, no, no.
一定要彻底清除这股味道
The smell has got to be gone completely.
我妻子回家时
My wife is coming home,
不能让她发现任何气味 污渍和痕迹
and I can’t have any odor, any stain,
不能让她知道这里出过事
any sign that anything happened here.
明白吗
Understand?
我知道
I– I know.
临时通知你们过来 我也很感激
This is short notice, and I appreciate it.
先生 我们也想多赚点钱
Sir– sir, we’d love to take more of your money,
但地板都泡在汽油里了
but you’ve got gas soaked straight through to your subfloor.
除非你把地板都卸了 换上新地毯和垫料
Until you pull this up and get new carpet, new padding,
我们只能清理到这个程度了
this is as good as it gets.
是汽油味道吗
Is that gasoline?
问老爸吧
Ask Dad.
在这儿呢
Hey. over here.
怎么回事
What happened?
我要提出起诉
What happened is that I should sue someone.
就是这样
That’s what happened.
我在去药店的路上
So I’m on my way to the drugstore,
得停车加油
and I have to stop to get some gas,
加油站的加油泵坏了
and there is this total pump malfunction.
她不该待在这个房♥间
You know what? she really shouldn’t be in this room at all.
这东西说是环保的 不过你懂的
I mean, this is supposedly green, but you know how it is.
可以把儿童房♥的窗户关上
You can close the windows in the nursery,
就这间房♥有味道
because it’s really only out here.
只能清理到这个程度了
This is as good as it gets.
所以是
So, um,
加油泵坏了
pump malfunction?
是的 我站在那里加油
Yeah. so I’m standing there filling up
一向如此
like I’ve done a thousand times before.
听到砰的一声
And I hear a chunk.
是加油泵的喷嘴
You know, the pump’s nozzle.
那个金属的东西 就是能挤的那个
The– the metal thing. The thing you squeeze, right?
我听到了声响 所以我天真地以为
I hear a chunk. so I suppose, in my naivete,
汽油不会
I took to understand that gas
从喷嘴里出来了
is no longer coming out of the nozzle,
于是我把油管拔♥出♥来♥放回去 然后就悲剧了
so I pull out the hose to put it back and whoosh!
突然我就浑身都是汽油了
You know, I am suddenly soaked in gasoline.
手臂上 腿上 腹股沟上都是汽油
I mean, on my arms and my legs and my– my groin.
然后我就慌了
So now I am in a panic,
赶忙回家跑进屋
and I race home, I run inside the house,
用最快的速度脱衣服
and I’m stripping off my clothes as fast as I can.
然后就去洗澡了
I jump in the shower.
洗完澡我才意识到
It’s not until after I get out of the shower
这段时间我那沾满汽油的衣裤
that I realize my gas-covered clothes
一直被扔在
have been soaking in the living room rug
客厅的地毯上
this entire time.
真是…
I mean, it’s– it’s–
这事真是蠢透了
The whole thing is just so stupid.
我可以在加油站清理干净的
I could have rinsed off at the station.
回家半路我才想到
Halfway home, I’m starting to realize–
等一下 气泵边上
wait a minute– there’s a water hose
就有条水管
right there next to the air pump.
清洗轮胎用的
You know, for tires.
不管怎样 这就是我的一天
Anyway, so that was my day.
你们呢
How was yours?
-爸 -怎么了
– Dad? – Yeah?
拜托 你就不能说实话吗
Please, can you just tell the truth?
说…你什么意思
Tell– what do you mean?
你晕倒了 对吧
You fainted, didn’t you?
因为你病情复发了
’cause you’re sick again.
你还加油 那汽油味
You were pumping gas, and the fumes,
又使你晕倒了
they– they made you pass out again.
快承认吧
Just– just admit it.
没啊 没有
No, the– no.
是油枪
It was the pump.
好吧 我…我
All right, I– I–
也许我当时是有点晕
maybe I did get a little swimmy at one point,
可是我真没晕倒
but I did not faint. okay?
我很好 真的
I’m fine, and that’s the truth.
不过
However,
为了大家健康考虑
in the best interest of all of our continued good health,
我看最好别待在这了
I don’t think we can stay here.
直到我们换上新地毯
I mean, not until we get new carpet.
也好
Yeah.
汉克姨父和玛丽姨妈
Uncle Hank and aunt Marie,
他们有的是地方
they– they got plenty of space.
住酒店怎么样
Hey, what about a hotel?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!