让我们在这个鬼地方见面
Huh? Us meeting way the hell out here?
以防我拒绝
In case I say no?
说吧
Come on.
说你需要我配合
Just tell me you need this.
找您零钱
Your change.
请把它交给洗车师
And if you’ll hand this to your car wash professional,
祝您洗车愉快
and have an a-1 day.
斯凯勒
Skyler?
斯凯勒 我45分钟后开始化疗
Skyler, I’ve got my chemo in about 45 minutes.
你能替我去收款吗
Can you take over the register for me?
斯凯勒
Skyler?
解决了
It worked.
我们没事了
And we’re fine.
好吗
Okay?
我们没事了
We’re fine.
财务经费
帕默和卡斯特纳瑞斯
So, Palmer and Castanares
在那个混♥蛋♥索尔·古德曼的办公室守着
are sitting on that jerkoff Saul Goodman’s office,
监视着杰西·平克曼
keeping an eye on Jesse Pinkman.
是的 我让他们去的
Yeah. I put them on it.
想解释一下吗
You wanna explain that to me?
是啊
Yeah. Right.
跟我有什么关系呢
Why the hell should I know anything?
他们只是我的手下罢了
They’re just my guys, after all.
你得告诉我是怎么回事
You gotta tell me what’s going on.
平克曼是阿尔伯克基警局的问题 不是我们的
Pinkman is A.P.D.’s problem, not ours.
你和这小子有过节
You got a history with this kid.
他要是发现你在跟踪他
He catches wind that you’re trailing him,
一旦暴露 他可以告你
and this explodes, he could sue.
如果我无法跟雷米解释清楚
Look, if I can’t explain this to Ramey,
我得把我手下撤回来
I gotta pull my guys.
好吧 把他们撤回来
Fine. Take them off.
我说把他们撤回来 你还想怎么样
I said take them off. What else you want?
我出去一下
I’m going out for awhile.
您三点有约
Well, you have that 3:00.
会回来吗
Will you be back?
还是改天吧
You know what? It’s gonna have to be another day.
重新安排一下
Reschedule it.
最后问你一次
Last chance.
你确定没有想告别的人吗
You sure there’s nobody you wanna say bye to?
一个也没有
Nobody at all?
没有
No.
那就这样了
This is it.
我打电♥话♥之后 就不能反悔了
Once I make the call, there’s no take-backs.
我需要为我的胡佛真空吸尘器
Uh, I need a new dust filter
买♥♥一个新的滤尘器 型号♥60
for my hoover max extract pressure-pro, model 60.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me with that?
是的 接人
Yeah. Pickup.
他有麻烦 但不是特大的麻烦
He’s hot. Uh, not hot hot,
一点小麻烦
Just a little hot.
正在保释期
Currently out on bail.
是的 他明白规矩
Yeah, he knows the rules.
一小时 好的 他会赶到
One hour. Okay. He’ll be there.
完事
And done.
好了
Okay.
这家伙的要价是两万五美元
This guy’s fee is one twenty-five.
你的资助人
Your benefactor…
让我给你多带点钱
asked me to send you out with something extra.
够你起步的 明白吗
Get you started, you know?
让你在开始幸福的日子之前
Keep you sitting pretty
也可以过得体面
until you get into the groove of your new life.
前提是 你不能在途中往窗外扔
Provided, of course, you don’t toss it out the window on the way.
说真的 这是最后一笔钱了
Seriously, this is the last of it,
你最好还是节约点
so you might wanna think about making a budget.
你在干什么
Hey, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?
你不能在这里吸 灭了
You can’t fire up a doob in here! Put that out!
没开玩笑 赶紧灭了
I mean it! Put it out!
“反基♥督♥徒” 我不能让你把这事搞砸了
Look, Mr. Natural, I’m not gonna let you sabotage this thing.
漫画人物
你要是吸毒了 他是不会接你走的
This guy is not gonna take you if you show up high,
所以别给我瞎闹 要不然我们俩都玩完了
so stop screwing around, or it’s both our asses.
很好 做得不错
Right. Well, that’s a start.
把剩下的给我
Now give with the dope.
要命了
Christ.
有些人就是不听劝
Some people are immune to good advice.
我去拿个包把钱装上
I’m gonna get a bag for this cash.
别再给我点着了
Don’t even think about lighting up again.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca,
有没有包
we got any bags?
装钱用 装钱用的包
For money. Money-sized bags.
修尔把你送到接头地点
Huell’s gonna drop you at the pickup spot,
然后他就离开
then he’s gonna get the hell out of there.
明白了吗
You got that?
那人看到有人陪你 是不会接你的
Guy won’t pick up the kid if he’s got company.
你有手♥机♥吗
You got a phone?
警♥察♥拿走了
Cops took it.
好吧 如果有什么情况
All right. In case something goes wrong,
那人没出现之类的 给我打电♥话♥
guy doesn’t show, whatever, you give me a call.
逗我呢 凯蒂猫
Seriously? Hello Kitty?
“认真的” 免费的还挑剔
“Seriously?” It’s free.
我们现在遇到有人不知足的情况了
Uh, we got a beggars-choosers situation here,
你就别烦我了
So stop busting my balls.
胡安塔波和奥苏那街口
Corner of Juan Tabo and Osuna.
你 你就坐在这等着
You, you’re gonna sit and wait.
这个人异常的准时
This guy’s punctual with a capital “P”.
所以别乱跑 别去拿冰激凌
Okay? So don’t move. Don’t get up and get an ice cream.
就乖乖的坐在这里
Just stay put like a good boy.
他会来接你 你付钱给他
He’ll pick you up. You’ll pay him.
他会拿走你的身份证 然后给你一个新的
He’ll take your I.D. He’ll give you a new one.
再见 杰西·平克曼 你好 社会好公民
Good-bye, Jesse Pinkman. Hello, Mr. Credit to society.
那我能选去哪吗
So, do I get to pick where I go?
这是你的生活 我觉得你应该有选择的权利
Well, it’s your life. I imagine you get a say.
我给你个建议吧 佛罗里达怎么样
Want a suggestion? How about Florida?
晒黑点 见见瑞典比基尼女郎
You get a tan, meet the Swedish bikini team,
和海豚一起游游泳
You know, swim with the dolphins.
阿♥拉♥斯加 怎么样
What about… Alaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加 好吧
Alaska. Okay.
那是另一种节奏了
Well, that’s a different vibe.
真没看出你这么喜欢麋鹿
I never figured you for a big moose lover,
但这就随你了
But whatever floats your boat.
阿♥拉♥斯加 阿♥拉♥斯加不错
Alaska. Alaska’s good.
能让你重新开始的地方都是好的
Anywhere you can get a fresh start is gonna be good.
你准备好了
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
保重 杰西
Take care, Jesse.
好的
All right.
抱歉
‘scuse me.
伙计 你不能进去
Hey, man, you can’t go in there!
他没出现吗 你为什么不打电♥话♥
He a no-show? Why didn’t you call?
你为什么不…
Why didn’t you…

Stop!
红色警报
Code red!
修尔 不
Huell! No! Hey!
不 进来
Hey! No! Get in here!
不 不
No, no.
退后
Back off!
你呆在那别动
You, stay where you are.
怎么了 我不知道这是怎么回事 我做了什么
What? I don’t know what happened here. What did I do?
是你偷的
You stole it off of me.
你和他 你从我身上偷走了 对不对
You and him– you took it right out of my pocket, didn’t you?
等等 等等 冷静 是的
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down. Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!