但我是个懦夫
but I’m a coward.
我想去警局自首
I wanted to go to the police,
但我被吓坏了
but I was frightened.
汉克当时被提拔为阿尔伯克基毒品管制局领队
Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque D.E.A.
为了控制我
To keep me in line,
他又带走了我的孩子
he took my children.
他监禁了他们三个月
For three months he kept them.
我妻子之前完全不知道我的犯罪行为
My wife, who had no idea of my criminal activities,
在得知以后非常震惊
was horrified to learn what I had done.
我已深陷地狱
I was in hell.
我恨自己给我的家庭带来的一切
I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family.
最近 我又试图退出
Recently, I tried once again to quit,
他痛打了我一顿作为回应
and in response, he gave me this.
但我再也受不了了
I can’t take this anymore.
我每天都生活在汉克会杀死我的恐惧之中
I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me,
或甚至是杀我全家的恐惧中
or worse, hurt my family.
我想到的方法
I… all I could think to do
就是拍下这段录像
was to make this video
希望最终
and hope that the world
人们会看清
will finally see this man
这个人的真面目
for what he really is.
你觉得他把这个给谁看了
Who do you think he’s shown this to?
谁都没有 这是个威胁
No one. It’s a threat.
如果我不放过他 他就把这个公之于众
It’s what he will do if I don’t back off.
我觉得你应该把这个给雷米看
I think you should show this to Ramey.
抢先他一步
Just get ahead of it.
这个录像里谎话连篇 汉克
That video is a bunch of lies, Hank.
任何认识你的人都不会相信的
Anybody who knows you will know.
17万7千
$177,000?
他在说什么
Hell’s he talking about?
玛丽
Marie?
他们告诉我这是赌博赢来的钱
They told me it was gambling money.
什么赌博赢的钱
What was gambling money?
天啊 玛丽
Oh, jesus christ, Marie.
老天 不是吧
Oh, god, no.
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know?
我怎么会知道这钱到底是从哪来的
How was I supposed to know where it really came from?
他们为什么要付我的医药费
Why were they paying for my medical bills?
我的保险呢
What about my insurance?
保险不够付你复健的钱
Insurance wouldn’t have covered the treatment that you needed,
而我
And I…
我只想让你得到最好的治疗
I just wanted the best for you.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
因为我知道你会拒绝
Because I knew that you would refuse it,
如果不接受的话 你可能永远都站不起来了
and without it, you may never have been able to walk again.
天啊 玛丽
Oh, christ, Marie.
你害死我了
You killed me here.
这可是
I mean, it’s the–
这可是压倒我的
That’s the last nail.
最后一根稻草
That’s the last nail in the coffin.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
如果我是你 会更紧张一点
If I were you, I’d be more nervous.
天啊
Ugh. Jesus.
这里总是一片沙漠
It’s always a desert.
我已经检查过了
Uh, I already checked it.
没有追踪器 有我就不会开过来了
It’s clean. I wouldn’t have driven it here if it wasn’t.
对了 买♥♥个这个吧
Um, get one of these, by the way.
能够读取无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥ 方便多了
Reads radio signals. Much easier.
他都知道什么
What does he know?
他知道你是海森堡
I mean, he knows you’re Heisenberg.
其他我猜就没什么了
But I figure not much else,
不然你早就被抓起来了
otherwise, you know, you’d be locked up.
他到底是怎么说的
What did he say, exactly?
他想让我把你供出来
He wants me to inform on you for him.
告诉他所有我们做过的事
Tell him everything we did.
还有呢
Anything else?
我觉得他没有告诉毒品管制局里的人
I don’t think he’s told the rest of the D.E.A.
为什么
Why do you say that?
因为他就这么一个人跑过来
Just him being there all by himself,
行为也怪怪的
and plus he was acting kinda shady.
感觉他不想让其他警♥察♥
Seemed like he didn’t want the other cops
听到他说的话
hearing what he had to say.
我们还要不要谈谈
Are we gonna talk about the rain of caca
这孩子给我们带来的那些麻烦
the kid brought down upon us?
你想不想猜猜
Do you want to hazard a guess
他那小小慈善之举花掉了你多少钱
What his little charity drive cost you?
你去旁边待会儿 索尔
Why don’t you go take a walk, Saul?
杰西 让我帮你好吗
Jesse, will you let me help you?
我不想看你这么痛苦
I don’t like to see you hurting like this.
也许是时候改变一下了
Maybe it’s time for a change.
什么改变
What kinda change?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不知道 也许
I don’t know. Maybe…
也许你是时候
maybe it’s time for you to just…
放下这一切
leave all of this behind.
离开这里
Just get out of town.
不要再回来
Don’t look back.
索尔认识一个人
Saul knows a man.
专门帮人伪造新身份
He specializes in giving people new identities.
他会把你送到某个很远的地方
He would move you someplace far away
让你过上全新的生活
and set you up with a whole new life.
我知道 听起来是有点极端
Yeah, I know. Sounds a little extreme.
但也许这正是你需要的
But maybe it’s exactly what you need.
我觉得这样对你真的很好
You know, I really think that would be good for you.
一个新的开始
A clean slate.
考虑一下
Just think about it.
你能找一份工作 合法的 你喜欢的
You get a job. Something legitimate. Something you like.
认识个女孩 甚至成家
Meet a girl. Start a family, even.
你瞧你还这么年轻
Hell, you’re still so damn young.
再说这里也没什么让你留恋的
And what’s here for you now anyway?
我跟你说
I tell ya.
如果可以 我愿意和你换
If I could, I’d trade places.
大好人生就在前面
A whole lifetime ahead of you
并且有机会重新开始
with a chance to hit the reset button.
过几年再回想起来
In a few years, this might all feel
这一切就好像是个噩梦罢了
like nothing more than a bad dream.
你能不能就这么一次
Would you just, for once,
不要控制我
stop working me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你能不能不要控制我
Can you just, uh, stop working me
哪怕一会儿也好
for, like, ten seconds straight?
不要把我当个木偶一样
Huh? Stop jerking me around?
杰西 我没有控制你
Jesse, I am not working you.
有 你有
Yes. Yes, you are.
好吗 不要装出一副慈父的样子
All right? Just drop the whole concerned dad thing
跟我说实话
And tell me the truth.
你表现得就好像
I mean, you’re– you’re acting like
我跑路只对我有好处
me leaving town is– is all about me
可以重新开始似的
and turning over a new leaf,
但事实上 对你好处更大
but it’s really– it’s really about you.
你需要我离开
I mean, you need me gone,
因为你那个混♥蛋♥小舅子
’cause your dickhead brother-in-law
不会放过你
is never gonna let up.
直说吧
Just say so.
求我帮你个忙
Just ask me for a favor.
直接告诉我你一点都不在乎我
Just tell me you don’t give a shit about me,
我要是不离开
and it’s either this–
我要是不离开 你就杀了我
It’s either this or you’ll kill me
就像你杀了麦克一样
the same way you killed Mike.
不就是这么回事吗
I mean, isn’t that what this is all about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!