欢迎光临加杜诺餐馆
Welcome to Garduno’s!
我叫特伦特 今天由我为你们服务
My name’s Trent. I’ll be taking care of you today.
需要什么酒水吗
Can I start anybody off with some beverages?
玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
Margarita?
来点现做的鳄梨色拉怎么样
How about some of our tableside guacamole?
不用了
I– I think we’re fine.
我们还要看下菜单
We need some time with the menu.
好的 我给你们倒点水来
No worries. Be right back with some water.
你是来认罪的吗
So you here to confess?
没什么好供认的
There’s nothing to confess.
我们来谈小沃尔特的事
We’re here to talk about Walter, Jr.
弗林和霍莉应该跟我们住
Flynn and Holly should be living with us.
就这样
End of story.
我们很尊重你们的意见
And while we respect your opinion,
但我们认为你们没必要操这份心
we think that your concern is misplaced.
我和斯凯勒认为
Skyler and I feel
由于玛丽想把他引去你们家…
due to Marie’s attempt to lure him to your house…
我才没想引他
I wasn’t trying to lure him.
随便你怎么说
Regardless of what you might call it,
我和斯凯勒想请你们
Skyler and I would like to ask you
别把孩子们牵扯进来
to please leave our children out of this.
我儿子这一年经历了很多
Junior has been through a lot already this year.
你真是…
You are just…
你对我的调查 汉克
This investigation, Hank–
你知道会对他造成什么影响吗
Do you realize what this will do to him?
让他听说这些事
Hearing these things?
我踹开你家大门逮捕你时 他也会得知的
He’s gonna hear it when I kick in your front door and arrest you.
要是真有那天 那就来吧
If… that day ever comes, so be it.
你根本没有证据支持你的观点
You have no evidence to support your claims.
何必把这个家弄得四分五裂
Why tear this family apart?
要不要来点鳄梨色拉
So, how about that guacamole?
我们就在桌边现做的
We make it right here at the table.
我再给你们点时间考虑吧
I’ll just give you guys a few more minutes.
你怎么能坐在这里听他瞎扯
How can you sit there and listen to this?
我们只希望孩子们安全
All we want is for those kids to be safe.
是你将他们置于险境
You are putting them in danger,
让他们跟他待在同一屋檐下…
keeping them under the same roof as this–
他们很安全 玛丽
They are safe, Marie.
是你自己送他们离开的
You yourself sent them out of the house.
而我又把他们接回来了
And I brought them back.
不管你们认为他做了什么
Look, whatever you think he did,
现在都已经结束了
this is not an ongoing situation.
-斯凯勒 -不
– Skyler. – No.
得让他们明白
They need to understand.
那都已经过去了
It’s in the past.
现在都结束了 这之后不用再做任何事情
It’s over. There is nothing to go after here.
不需要再做什么了
There’s nothing to accomplish.
我们要怎么相信你说的
How can we believe anything you say?
你们从没坦白谎言的起止时间
There’s no telling where the lies begin and end.
你出轨那事 真有这事吗
That affair of yours? Did that even happen?
求你了 听着 小沃尔特发现我癌症复发了
Please. Look, Junior just found out that my cancer is back.
他已不得不面对以后将离开父亲生活
He’s already facing the idea of living without his father.
难道还要雪上加霜吗
To put this on top of that?
这可不对啊
It’s just not right.
我对天发誓
I swear to God,
你竟敢对我说什么对错
you start throwing the word “Right” at me–
我的意思是
What I mean…
建造毒品帝国是对的吗
Was it right to run a drug empire?
根本没什么毒品帝国
There is no drug empire.
对你儿子 对我们所有人撒谎 这对吗
Lying to your son, to all of us– is that right?
我要怎么做才能让你相信我
What do I have to do to make you believe me?
你何不自杀算了 沃尔特
Why don’t you kill yourself, Walt?
什么
What?
自杀算了
Just kill yourself.
这一切就随你而去了 对吧
This whole thing dies with you, right?
你就是来说这些的吗
That’s what you’re saying here?
就是让汉克随它去
Is that Hank should just let it go
直等到你死了
and wait for you to die.
也许你才应该直接死了算了
Well, maybe you should just go ahead and die then.
这不是解决办法
That is not a solution.
对 这不是解决办法
No, it’s not a solution.
他不能这么轻易地躲过惩罚
He’s not getting off that easy.
上帝啊 汉克
Jesus, Hank.
如果你继续支持他 也是同样道理
And the same goes for you if you stick with him.
你们俩以为这一切甩手不管就行了吗
Both of you think you’re just gonna walk away from this thing?
绝对不可能
Never gonna happen.
-我们不是要说这个 -别扯蛋了
– That is not what we’re saying– – Enough with the bullshit.
你们别想通过谈判解决这事
You’re not gonna negotiate your way out of this thing.
只有一个解决办法
There’s only one solution–
勇敢一点 像男人那样承认你所做过的事
Step up, be a man, and admit what you’ve done.
就是这样 别无选择
That’s it. There is no other option.
走吧
Let’s go.
我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
My name is Walter Hartwell White.
我住在新墨西哥州阿尔伯克基市
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane,
尼格拉河巷308号♥ 邮编87104
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104.
以下是我的供述
This is my confession.
你们看到这盘录像带时
If you’re watching this tape,
我可能已经死了
I’m probably dead–
被我的连襟汉克·施拉德杀死了
Murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader.
汉克至今已花费一年多的心血建立起了毒品帝国
Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now,
并且利用我当他的制毒师
and using me as his chemist.
就在我50岁生日后
Shortly after my 50th birthday,
他让我利用我的化学知识
he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge
制♥造♥甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
to cook methamphetamine,
之后他将利用
which he would then sell
他在毒品管制局的关系
using connections that he made
所建立起的网络进行销♥售♥
through his career with the D.E.A.
我当时…震惊了
I was… astounded.
我…我一直以为
I… I always thought
汉克是个品行端正的人
Hank was a very moral man,
而我当时尤其脆弱
and I was particularly vulnerable at the time–
因为他知道我的一些情况并加以利用
something he knew and took advantage of.
我正饱受癌症的折磨
I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis
那随时可能使我的家庭破产
that was poised to bankrupt my family.
汉克带我兜了一圈
Hank took me on a ride-along
告诉我哪怕制♥造♥一点点毒品
and showed me just how much money
就能赚很多钱
even a small meth operation could make.
我太弱了
And I was weak.
我不希望我的家庭蒙受经济危机
I didn’t want my family to go into financial ruin,
所以我同意了
so I agreed.
汉克有一个搭档 是一个商人
Hank had a partner, a businessman,
名叫古斯塔沃·弗林
named Gustavo Fring.
汉克简直是把我卖♥♥给了这人当奴隶
Hank sold me into servitude to this man,
当我想要退出时 弗林便威胁我的家人
and when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family.
我不知道向谁求助
I didn’t know where to turn.
最终 汉克和弗林大吵一架
Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out,
后来情况恶化
and things escalated.
弗林一手策划了
Fring was able to arrange,
我想 我想你们会说是对汉克的沉重一击
uh, I guess– I guess you call it a hit on Hank,
结果失败了
and failed.
但他受伤很严重
But he was seriously injured,
我付了他的医药费
and I wound up paying his medical bills,
大概是十七万七千多美元
which amounted to a little over $177,000.
汉克刚刚恢复 就开始考虑复仇
Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge.
他跟一个名叫赫克托·塞拉曼的人合作
Working with a man named Hector Salamanca,
计划杀死弗林
he plotted to kill Fring.
他用的炸♥弹♥
The bomb that he used
则是我做的
was built by me.
他让我别无选择
He gave me no option in that.
我常常考虑自杀
I have often contemplated suicide,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!