我那亲连襟
My own brother-in-law
竟然骗了我一年多
lying to me for over a year,
利用我
using me.
也许你也理解那种感觉
Maybe you understand that feeling.
杰西 这事帮个忙
Help me out here, Jesse…
我们可以把他扔进大牢
and we can put him away.
我知道你希望这样
I know you want that.
现在想说了吧
I think you wanna talk.
不和你说
Not to you.
施罗德探员 最近又给哪个嫌犯上刑了
Agent Schrader. Beat any good suspects lately?
大牛和二牛
Hey, tall and taller,
问问他和我当事人的往事
ask him his history with my client.
上次他们单独在一起时
He knocked the poor kid unconscious
他把那可怜的孩子打得不省人事
last time they were alone together.
先生们 这是要干嘛
So what’ll it be, gentlemen,
想要起蒙大拿那样的人♥权♥诉讼吗
a civil rights lawsuit the size of Montana?
我拱手相助
’cause I’ll oblige you.
再见 老拳王 护住您左翼
Oh, so long, Rocky. Keep your left up.
大侦探们 请各位回避
Detectives, I’m inviting you to leave.
好了 我想保持冷静
Okay, I’m gonna try to remain calm,
但你能行行好吗 告诉我你怎么回事
but will you do me a favor and tell me what is up with you?
我的人吭哧吭哧
My guys are busting their asses
想把沃尔特的钱藏起来不被发现
trying to hide Walt’s money from the feds,
你反倒一沓沓往车外扔
and you’re tossing yours out a window?
还得在新闻里听
And I have to hear about
你那雷锋事迹
your little act of philanthropy on the news?
你脑袋被门挤了吧
Did you hit your head or something?
干嘛不在被抓第一时间告诉我
Why didn’t you call me the second you got arrested?
你对施罗德说什么了
What did you say to Schrader?
没说 老天 冷静点
Nothing. Jesus. Just chill out.
冷静 得了 现在怎么让我冷静
Chill out? No– no, I don’t chill out right now,
都火烧眉毛了
’cause things have gone nuclear.
看来施罗德给你讲他最近的发现了
I imagine Schrader shared with you his recent discovery.
好吧 我那点冷静都去你那了
Okay, well, then you get my complete lack of chill.
就用我给你那笔钱
Just use the money that I gave you.
不是 索尔
No, Saul. Saul.
我…停…索尔
I– sto– Saul.
打住 我不管
Stop talking. I don’t care.
好好把事办了
Just– just make it happen.
施展你的魔力
Work your magic.
他出去后通知我
And call me when he’s out.
老爸 我回来了
Hey, dad. I’m home.
好 我这就过来
Oh, okay. I’ll be right out.
今天你上班吗
Hey, you go to work today?
昨晚你回来很晚
You were out late last night.
我…
Huh? I– well, I, uh…
我…估计是忘了时间
I, uh, I guess I just lost track of time.
-老爸 -怎么
– Dad. – Huh?
我…我出去一趟行吗
I’m, um, I’m gonna head out, okay?
去哪儿啊
Where you going?
玛丽姨妈刚来电♥话♥
Uh, aunt Marie just called.
她…想让我帮她去弄弄电脑
She, uh, she wants me to help her with some computer thing
还请我留下吃晚饭 可以吗
and asked me to stay for dinner. That cool?
我想
Uh, I guess that, uh…
行啊 好吧 回见
Cool. All right. See you later.
等等 儿子
Wait, uh… son?
-儿子 等一下 -怎么
– Junior? Hang on a second. – Yeah?
太好了 快进来
Oh, good. Come on back inside.
怎么回事
What happened?
脸啊 没事
Oh, this? Nothing.
很好 真没事
No, I’m fine. It’s fine.
真的 我得和你谈谈
Really. I do wanna talk to you, though.
好 你没事吧
Okay. Are you okay?
没事 这边 来坐一下
Yeah. Here. Sit down for a second.
我不想有事瞒着你 明白吗
I just don’t wanna keep things from you, okay?
我是说 你有权知道出了什么事
I mean, you deserve to know what’s happening.
昨天我晕倒了
Yesterday I passed out.
就一会儿 很短时间
Briefly. Very– very briefly.
碰了这里
And I did this.
怎么…怎么你会晕倒
Why– why did you pass out?
我最近的片子显示
Well, my latest scans
肺部有块小阴影
show a little shadow on my lung.
不过大夫给我做了新一轮的化疗
But my doctor put me right on a new round of chemo,
所以我最近才这么累
which is why I’ve been so tired lately.
我把自己逼得太紧了
But I– I was pushing myself too hard.
我知道的 我只是不想让你担心
I know it. I just don’t want you to worry.
我吸取教训了
I learned my lesson.
那怎么…
Well, um, what’s the…
现在怎么办
What now?
现在我们继续过日子
What now is that we go on.
跟往常一样
Like always. Right?
别担心 好吗
Hey, don’t worry about this, okay?
我知道这很艰难
I know that’s hard.
但我战胜过癌症一次
But I beat this once.
没道理不能战胜它第二次
There’s no reason to think I won’t again.
医生说我恢复得不错
And my doctor says I’m doing great.
化疗效果很好
I’m responding really well to the treatment.
我…
And I’m…
我自己也感觉很好
I’m feeling very– very good about this, all right?
能真正帮到我的是
And what would really help me out
大家都保持积极乐观
is if we all stayed positive.
可以吗
Can we do that?
能做到吗
Yeah? Hmm?
好了
Okay.
那你现在去帮玛丽姨妈吧
So why don’t you go on and help your Aunt Marie,
晚点再跟你妈妈谈这事
and– and we’ll talk about this later with your mom.
不 不行
No. No– no way.
我不走 我要待在家里
I’m staying. I’m not leaving.
弗林没跟你一起来吗
Flynn’s not with you, is he?
没 为什么要一起来
No. Why would he be?
怎么样了
How’d it go?
这么糟糕啊
That bad, huh?
到底有多糟糕 汉克
How bad are we talking, Hank?
我没告诉他们
I didn’t tell them.
为什么
Why not?
还不是时候
It’s just not time yet.
不 早该说的
No, it’s past time.
你早就该告诉他们 我们说好了
Way past time. We talked about this.
你现在一定要告诉他们
You’ve got to tell them now.
要是让他们发现
It’s only gonna get worse
你知情不报 这事只会愈发糟糕
if they find out that you’ve kept this from them.
有些东西我得继续追查
Look, it’s just I’ve got some things I gotta chase down.
什么东西
What? What things?
线索
Leads, you know.
什么线索 有新线索吗
What leads? What? Something new?
我没知情不报 好吗 玛丽
I’m not keeping anything from anybody, Marie, okay?
天呐 别来对我的工作指手划脚
Jesus. Don’t tell me how to do my job.
沃尔特
Walt.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
只有这个办法
It’s the only way.
好吧
Okay.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
My name is Walter Hartwell White.
我住在新墨西哥州阿尔伯克基市
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane,
尼格拉河巷308号♥ 邮编87104
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104.
以下是我的供述
This is my confession.
他们来了
They’re here.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
好了 我先说
Okay. I’ll start.
我和斯凯勒…
Skyler and I–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!