就是”加快进程”的事
Just a “getting back up to speed” thing.
关于我复职的
You know, for me.
好的 可以
All right. You got it.
你听说钱的事了吗
Oh, hey. Did you hear about that money thing?
没有 什么钱
No, what– what money thing?
你肯定喜闻乐见
Oh, you’re gonna love this.
跟你的老朋友杰西·平克曼有关
It involves your old pal Jesse Pinkman.
平克曼
Pinkman?
我承认
I’ll give you this.
杰西 你从不无趣
Jesse, you’re never boring.
一点也不无趣
Not boring at all.
来吧 老兄 跟我们分享一下
So come on, buddy. Share with us.
你为什么在阿尔布开克撒了
Why were you tossing millions of dollars
上百万的钞票
all over Albuquerque?
我保证 你能撑多久
I promise you we can hold out
我们就陪你多久
just as long as you can.
这是事实
That’s a fact.
我的膀胱容量堪比热水袋
I got a bladder the size of a hot water bottle.
是啊 那么多现金
Yeah. All that cash?
-我肯定会谈个不停 -可不是吗
– I wouldn’t be able to stop talking about it. – I know, right?
但我不会从车窗丢出去
But I don’t think I’d be tossing it out my car window.
我的薪水可不允许我
My take-home definitely doesn’t allow
扮什么罗宾汉
for that whole Robin Hood thing.
但显然杰西日入斗金
But apparently Jesse here is just raking it in.
那确实 我肯定他对
Yes, indeed. And I’m sure he’s got
自己的收入有完美的合理解释
a perfectly reasonable explanation for where he got it.
他捡的呗
He found it.
或许是打牌赢的
Or won it in a card game, maybe.
这理由好 打牌赢的
That’s it. Won it in a card game.
赌场幸运夜
Lucky night at the casino.
杰西 是不是手气太好了
Jesse, did you have a lucky night?
好吧 杰西 我们容你好好想想
Okay. Jesse, we’re gonna let you gather your thoughts
一会再继续我们刺♥激♥的谈话
so we can continue this stimulating conversation.
你需要什么吗
Can we get you anything?
咖啡 汽水 好吧
Coffee? A soda? Right.
是啊 想你也不要
Yeah. Thought not.
我曾和杰西·平克曼打过交道
I have a history with Jesse Pinkman,
我认为他
and I think he can be
对另一起正在进行的调查有帮助
helpful to me on another active investigation.
听着 我只需要几分钟
Look, I’m only asking for a couple minutes here.
你们说他不开口
You said he wasn’t talking?
我告诉你们 他恨死我了
Let me tell you, that kid hates my guts.
厌恶我 懂吗
Despises me, okay?
我把他一惹毛 说不定就开口了
Maybe I can get him cranked up enough that he starts yapping.
然后你们进来
Then you guys go in there,
从这混小子嘴里问出想要的答案
get what you need from the little shit-stain,
了结他
finish him off.
如果他对我说了有用信息 我会跟你们分享
Gives me anything useful while he’s with me, I’ll share it,
百分之百分享
100%.
我可以去抽根烟 你呢
I could use a smoke break. Yeah. How about you?
是的 也许你能帮我们看着嫌犯
Yeah. Maybe you could keep an eye on our suspect for us,
-就看几分钟 -当然
– just for a few minutes. – Absolutely.
包在我身上
I can do that.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!