所以我们最好的对策
So maybe our best move here
也许就是保持沉默
is to stay quiet.
你可以把眼罩拿下来了
Okay, you can take it off now.
好吧 你大老远来这里
All right, what’s so important
到底有什么要事
you had to come all the way out here?
我带来那么大一笔钱
For the amount of money I’m bringing in,
有权看看货品为何会如此差劲
I think I deserve to see exactly why it’s all going so wrong.
你当起冰♥毒♥实验室的专家了
Are you an expert on meth labs now?
你想对我们的制毒过程指手画脚吗
Are you gonna tell us how to fix our operation?
如果我能帮上忙呢
And what if I can help?
让我看看又有何妨
What will it hurt to show me?
我可不喜欢浪费时间
I–I don’t like my time being wasted.
我来都来了
Well, I’m here,
比起五千万的亏损
and ten minutes is a small sacrifice
耽误十分钟根本不足挂齿
when we’re talking about a $50 million shortfall.
你怎么看
So?
可以下去吗
Safe to come down?
是的 可以
Yeah. You’re good.
女士优先
Ladies first.
现在你看到了
Okay, now you’ve seen it.
是 我确实看到了
Yep. Now I’ve seen it.
怎么样
What?
好吧 不如先来谈谈这脏东西
Well, how about we start with it’s filthy?
你以为你是谁 我妈吗
What are you, my mother?
根本不脏 只是光线太暗了
What, filthy? It’s just dimly lit.
你不会真以为这种破烂
Do you seriously think this
能比得上海森堡的品质吧
is up to the standards of your predecessor?
因为它根本比不上 差得远呢
Because it’s not. Not even close.
是啊 好吧 但我们的货
Yeah, well, the product we’re making,
卖♥♥得还不错
it’s selling just fine.
没有人会去想海森堡的品质了
Heisenberg’s standards don’t matter anymore.
对谁而言 那些低劣的亚利桑那瘾君子吗
To whom? A bunch of scabby Arizona tweakers?
我可以告诉你的是 我在捷克共和国的买♥♥主
They matter to my buyer in the Czech Republic,
很看重品质
I can tell you that.
所以 品质对我也很重要
Therefore, they matter to me.
如果这个人做的冰♥毒♥很次
Look, I cannot move what this person is making
我可没法卖♥♥出去
if it’s substandard.
这些货真的很次
And it is. It just is.
无意冒犯
No offense.
你有办法做得更好 那你就去做
You can do better, do better.
我不知道该跟你说什么
Yeah, I don’t know what to tell you.
你试图让他回到这里 对吧
I mean, you tried to get the man back, right?
他拒绝了 所以 你想让我做什么
He said no, so I mean, what do you want me to do?
托德 重新雇用托德
Todd. Use Todd again.
他的技术是从他那里学的
Look, he learned from him, all right?
起码他头两次制毒的纯度达到了74%
At least Todd’s first two cooks were at 74%.
他在第三次制毒时引发了火灾
On his third cook, he started a fire.
我试过海森堡的方法
Look, I tried Hisenberg’s way.
但是不奏效
It didn’t work out.
我想在我的地盘制毒
I wanna cook in my territory,
我想用我的亲信
I wanna use guys that I trust,
托德不行 我不信任他
Not Todd, who I don’t.
以我所见 这场谈话该结束了
And that’s the end of the conversation as far as I’m concerned.
真希望你能给他一次机会
I really wish you’d have given him a chance.
我们有麻烦了
Hey. We have a problem.
你待在这里
You stay here.
在吗 女士 你还好吗
Hello? Ma’am, you okay?
在吗
Hello?
你随时都可以出来 我们不会伤害你
Safe to come up whenever you want.
我不想看到尸体
I… I don’t want to see.
好吧
Okay.
那…我猜也许…
Cool, so I guess maybe, um…
也许闭上眼睛就行
Maybe just close your eyes?

Okay.
这边走
This way.
朝右边走
To your right.
什么 你在跟我开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me with this?
杰克叔叔
Uncle Jack.
我要开枪了
Fire in the hole.
没事的 很抱歉
It’s okay. Sorry about that.
没事的 女士
It’s cool, lady.
好了 孩子们 把东西都带走
Okay, boys. Let’s take it all.
统统带走
Let’s get everything.
你…
You, uh…
今天去上班吗
going into work today?
你一定是开玩笑 对吧
You’re kidding, right?
你呢
What about you?
你要去局里吗
Are you going to the office?
你得告诉他们 汉克
You have to tell them, Hank.
就今天
Today.
玛丽 我还没有证据
Marie, I just– just don’t have it yet.
能够证明这一切的证据
The piece I need to prove it all,
我还没有掌握
it’s just– it’s just not here.
那就让他们帮你
Then let them help you.
告诉史蒂夫 告诉雷米
Tell Steve, tell Ramey.
起码你掌握的东西足以让他们相信你了
You’ve got enough to get them to believe your story at least.
让整个毒品管制局展开调查
Put the whole D.E.A. on it.
事情就应该这么解决 对吧
That’s how this is supposed to work, right?

No.
不 什么不
No? What no?
你是谁 独行侠野狼吗
What are you, Lone Wolf McQuade?
听我说 宝贝
Look, baby–
汉克 你必须得揭发他们
You’ve gotta go in with this, Hank.
我揭发他们的那天
Look, the day I go in with this,
我的事业也就完了 懂吗
that’s the last day of my career, all right?
我要走进去
I’m going to have to walk in there,
看着那帮人的眼睛
look those people in the eye,
说我追查了一年的凶手
and admit that the person I’ve been chasing the past year
是我的姐夫
is my own brother-in-law?
我就彻底完了
It’s over for me.
我的话刚说完
Ten seconds after I tell this story,
就会被撤职
I’m a civilian.
那我们还怎么帮斯凯勒
And then how can we help Skyler?
如果她想明白了的话
If she comes to her senses.
我去上报的时候
When I go in there…
我要拿着证据 不能是猜测
I’m bringing proof, not suspicions.
我得亲手抓住他 至少这样才行
I can be the man who caught him. At least.
你要是等着
What if you wait…
他们自己抓住沃尔特了
and they catch Walt without you?
如果他们发现你一直知情不报
If they find out that you knew and you said nothing?
汉克 你也会进监狱吗
Hank, wouldn’t you go to jail too?
汉克 欢迎回来
Hey, Hank. Welcome back.
早上好
Morning.
你好 汉克
How are doing, Hank.
看看谁回来了
Hey. Look who’s back.
我得亲眼来看看
I had to see it with my own eyes.
你怎么样
How you doing?
很好 想我了吗
Good. Yeah, yeah. You miss me?
想你 就像我的蛋蛋想念股藓一样
Miss you? Like my balls miss jock itch, maybe.
我都不知道你长蛋蛋了
I didn’t know you had balls.
好了 不要让我后悔过来
All right, don’t make me sorry I stopped by here.
一小时后你有一个预算会议
Anyway, uh, you got a budget meeting in an hour,
然后你要欢迎一下
and then you got a meet and greet
新来的处方药调查组的同事 好吗
with the new prescription taskforce guys, all right?
好的
All right.
听着
Hey, uh, you know, listen.
能不能把这个预算会议推迟一下
Let’s see if we can get that budget meeting pushed,
然后看看你能不能让我和雷米
and instead see if you could set up
进行一次电♥话♥会议
a conference call with Ramey.
关于什么
What for?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!