所以相信我
So believe me when I tell you
你我的利害
that your best interest and mine
彼此一致
are the same.
不过汉克 你说不让我找律师
But, Hank, you telling me not to talk to a lawyer
听着可不是那么回事
doesn’t sound like that at all.
听起来就像是你想…
It sounds like what you want…
你只想抓了沃尔特
what you want is to get Walt.
不惜代价
At all costs.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 让我们…
Okay, let’s just–
别着急 慢慢来
slow down. Slow down.
你可以
You can…
你可以迟点找律师谈
you can talk to a lawyer later.
但现在 我们该做的是
But right now, what we need to do,
我们该去接孩子
we need to go get the kids,
得把他们接到我家 那里安全
we need to bring them to my house where they’re safe,
然后我们齐心协力
and then we need to help each other
抓了那禽兽 好吗
put this animal away, okay?
来吧
Come on.
-汉克 -来吧
– Hank. – No, come on.
去你家 到那再说 走吧
Let’s go to the house and we’ll deal with it there. Come on.
我被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
什么
What?
我被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
斯凯勒 我… 这事你没弄明白
Skyler, I–I– you’re not thinking straight about this.
你得听我说 我 斯凯勒
You have to listen to me. I–Skyler.
斯凯勒 斯凯勒
Skyler–Skyler–Skyler–
-我被逮捕了吗 -没有 没有
– Am I under arrest? – No, no, no.
-我被逮捕了吗 -没有 斯凯勒
– Am I under arrest? – No. Sky–shh.
-汉克 你是要逮捕我吗 -斯凯勒
– Hank, are you arresting me? – Sky–
我被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?!
我的老天爷啊
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
受不了了 老兄
I gotta do it, man.
伙计
Dude.
你干什么 修尔
What are you doing? Huell.
别不着调了
Hey, quit screwing around.
我们是来干活的
We are here to do a job,
不是幻想当唐老鸭的
Not channel Scrooge McDuck.
听到没有
You hearin’ me?
听到啦
I hear ya.
伙计
Dude.
管它呢
Ah, screw it.
墨西哥
Mexico.
我就说这个
All’s I’m saying.
那家伙大牢里两分钟内一打十
Guy hit ten guys in jail within a two-minute window.
我就说这个
All’s I’m saying.
对 还是我
Yeah, it’s me. Again.
孩子听我说 你得把那些袋子藏起来
Listen, kid, you’ve got to hide those bags.
猴子进了香蕉林 懂了吧
The monkey is in the banana patch, capis?
回我电♥话♥
So…call me.
这是第三条了
This was the third message.
那孩子到底在哪里
Where the hell is that kid?
是她
That’s her.
别接
Don’t.
我得和她说
I have to talk to her.
没必要
You don’t have to do–
你一接电♥话♥
You answer that phone
施罗德肯定在电♥话♥那头
and Schrader’s on the other end of the line
利用合法监听装置记录你的每句话
with a legal wire tap recording everything you say,
你完全帮不到任何人
You’re not doing anybody any favors.
除了帮他
Except for him.
而且了 你那玩意里干什么还装着电池
In fact, why do you still have a battery in that thing?
拿出来
Take it out.
他们可能会以此定位
They might be trying to triangulate your movements.
不是我疑神疑鬼 快点
I’m not being paranoid. Do it.
难以置信她会去找他
Can’t believe she went to him.
她只是慌了
She just panicked.
她都没跟我说一声就去找他了
She went right to him without even talking to me.
一点都没有犹疑
Without a moment’s hesitation.
我没说这样没问题 简直太糟了
I’m not saying it’s not bad. It’s bad.
但也许会更糟
But it could be worse.
说真的 你估计一下
Really. How much worse could it be,
还能糟到什么地步
exactly, in your estimation?
她知道些什么
What does she actually know?
她看到过什么呢
What has she seen, hmm?
什么都没有 都是传言
Nothing. It’s hearsay.
不过是口耳相传的传言
It’s all he said, she said.
她唯一能带他们找到的
I mean, the only real evidence
实质证据就是你的钱
that she can lead them to is your money,
我们一旦处理好了
and once we take care of that,
他们就毫无证据了
well, then they got nothing.
毫无证据 汉克知道了 这可不是毫无证据
Nothing? Hank knows. That’s not nothing.
是啊 他应该不会背叛缉毒局来帮你的
Yeah. I can’t exactly see him turning the other cheek.
当然了 总有…
Of course there’s always, um…
总有什么
Always what?
你有没有想过
Well, have you given any thought to, um,
送他去伯利兹[中美洲东北部国家]
sending him on a trip to Belize?
伯利兹
Belize?
是的 伯利兹
Yeah. Belize.
麦克去的地方
You know, where, uh, where Mike went to.
去一趟伯利兹
Off on a trip to, uh, Belize.
索尔 你的意思最好别是我想的那样
Saul, you better not be saying what I think you’re saying.
-我就这么一说 -汉克是我的家人
– It’s just conjecture on my part. – Hank is family.
-好吧 这也是个选项… -你明白吗
– Okay, it’s an option that– – You understand that?
最近这段日子 这个选项
It’s an option that has worked very well for you
可帮了你不少
in the recent past.
天呐 你有什么毛病
Jesus. What is wrong with you?
我错了 家人当然不能碰
My mistake. Family. Off limits. Of course.
我就跟你说说我的想法而已
I’m just throwing thoughts out there.
反正在这里能无话不谈
This is a safe room, right?
天呐 送他去伯利兹
Jesus. Send him to Belize.
送你去还差不多
I’ll send you to Belize.
终于来了
Finally.
也是时候了
It’s about time.
有人跟着你俩吗
Have you two been followed?
确定吗
Are you sure?
要是有人跟着 我们现在应该都被人铐上了
If they had, we’d all be in handcuffs right now.
我把盖子拿掉了
I, uh, took the tops off.
心想你应该想检查一下确保钱都在这里
Figured you’d want to check to make sure it’s still all there.
没错
You figured right.
差不多了
Close enough.
你如果还需要人帮忙 只管开口
Hey, if you need any help on the other end.
是啊 一个人搬这些太重了
Yeah, these things are a bitch to move on your own.
我自己可以
I’ll manage.
我们不介意加班
And we don’t mind overtime.
小事一桩
Ain’t no thing.
付掉修尔和库比的钱 拿走你那份
Pay Huell and Kuby and take your cut.
剩下是我的 先放你这里 以防我还需要你
The rest is mine. Insurance in case I need you.
以防你还需要我
In case you need me?
我看这可能性很高
I’m thinking the probability is high.
去找杰西
Just find Jesse.
钥匙
Keys.
请接索尔·古德曼
Saul Goodman, please.
我是斯凯勒·怀特
Skyler White.
不不 请别说他不在
No, no, please– please don’t tell me he isn’t there.
我知道他一直不肯接我电♥话♥
I know he’s been avoiding my calls.
好吧 我丈夫去过吗
All right, well, um, has my husband been there?
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don’t know?
去过还是没去过
Either he has or he hasn’t.
我不…
I don’t–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!