《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
我知道质量得降 可68%也…
I knew there would be a drop in quality, but 68%?
这样我没法接受
This is not what I agreed to.
我只保证你们能干下去 其它靠你们自己了
I left a viable operation. The rest was up to you.
从头至尾 都是你
All along, it was you!
汉克 我的癌症复发了
Hank, my cancer is back.
六个月后
In six months,
你将没有人去指控
you won’t have someone to prosecute.
给你 拿着
Here. Take it.
马里亚诺 是我
Mariano, it’s me.
让斯凯勒听电♥话♥
I need you to get Skyler on the line.
不 现在就让她听
No, no, I need you to get her on the phone right now.
告诉她十万火急
Tell her it’s urgent.
什么叫她不愿意挂电♥话♥
No–what do you mean she won’t get off the phone?
我给你许可 马里亚诺
I am giving you permission, Mariano.
你可以逼她挂电♥话♥
You make her get off the phone.
马里亚诺
Mariano,
斯凯勒在跟谁讲电♥话♥
who is Skyler on the phone with?

Yeah.
好的
Okay.
她在哪里 斯凯勒在哪里
Where is she? Where’s Skyler?
她刚走
She just kinda left.
没说去哪里
she didn’t say where she was going.
斯凯勒 我头很晕
Skyler, my–my head is spinning.
而你
And yours…
我真无法想象
I–I can’t even imagine.
我现在全理顺了
So much makes sense to me now.
你跳进泳池
You jumping in the pool,
你送走孩子 我懂了
you sending us your kids, I get it.
我真希望自己能早点看出端倪
I just wished I’d seen it sooner.
他是个怪物
He’s a monster.
他是个…
He’s a…
听着 我不知道他对你做了什么
Look, I don’t know what he did to you
逼你为他保守秘密
to force you to keep his secrets.
如果他威胁你
If he threatened you,
或搞什么心理游戏
or whatever mind games he played.
不知道他有没有虐待你
I don’t know if there was abuse.
但我想让你知道 你可以对我直言
But I want you to know that you can be open with me.
别隐瞒 好吗
Don’t hold anything back, okay?
我都不知道
I mean, I don’t even–
你对整个事情 他的恶行
understand if you know the full extent of this,
了解多少
what he’s done.
他不只制毒 他还杀人
Not just the meth cooking, but the lives he’s destroyed.
但听着 从现在开始 这都过去了
But, look, that’s all behind you. Starting now.
你不会再被他伤害了
You’re done being his victim.
因为我们要这样做
Because here’s what we’re gonna do.
斯凯勒 我们要这样做
Sky. Here’s what we’re gonna do.
你和孩子搬回我们家
You and the kids are gonna move back to our house
在那里你们很安全
where you’ll be safe,
他没法动你们
where he can’t get to you.
汉克 玛丽她…
Hank, does Marie…
还不知道 我们稍后再告诉她
No. No. We’ll get to that soon enough.
现在就你我知道 好吗
It’s just you and me right now, okay?
好的
Okay.
在我们送你回家前
Before we, um, before we get you back to the house,

I…
我需要你告诉我你知道的一切
I’m gonna ask you to tell me everything you can.
要多久都行
Um, take as long as you like.
从头说
Just, uh, start from the beginning
从你最早意识到沃尔特的行为开始
when you first became aware of Walt’s activities,
尽可能详细点
and just–just try to be as detailed as you can.
什么 在这里开始吗
Uh, what–right–right here?
现在吗
Right now?
是的 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
趁着记忆犹新
While it’s still fresh, you know?
还有 记得
And just, uh, just, uh, remember to, uh,
开始前说出你的姓名和日期
just state your name and the date before you start.
汉克 一定要…
Hank, do…
一定要现在开始吗
do we have to– have to do this right now?
不 不必现在 不必
No, we–we don’t have to do this right now. No.
但问题是
But just here’s the thing.
我需要给我的同事一些切实的证据
You see, I need something solid that I can bring to my people.
记录在案的陈述
A statement, on the record.
所以只要你证实沃尔特的犯罪行为
So you testifying to Walt’s criminal activity,
不管多少 都会有很大影响
whatever you know, goes a long, long way here.
好吗 你要明白
Okay? I mean, you see,
这么大的案子 要搜集足够的证据
building a case this big, gathering all this evidence,
给他定罪
enough to get a conviction,
这是场持久战
we’re talking a long-haul proposition here,
我可不想那家伙跑赢时间
and I don’t want that bastard running out the clock.
但如果有了你的证词
But with your testimony–
等等 “跑赢时间”是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean running out the clock?
他的癌症 他的癌症复发了
His cancer. His cancer’s back.
他说的
So he said.
他没告诉你吗
He didn’t tell you?
谁知道真假呢
Who’s to say it’s even true?
狗♥日♥的♥谎话精
Lying piece of shit.
不管怎样 就算是真的吧
Look, regardless, I mean, we’ll just assume.
随便了 好吗
Fine. Okay?
但你猜怎么 那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You know what? That son of a bitch
看着我的眼睛说
looks me in the eye and he says
如果这些是事实 如果是的话
if what I know is true, if…
他会在我证明前就死了
He’ll be dead before I can prove it.
那杂种可真有种
The balls on that son of a–
我有很多碎片
I got all these little pieces.
都是整件事的一部分
They’re all part of the story, right?
单独看 并没有太大意义
But they don’t mean much on their own.
但如果你能告诉我你知道的事
But when you start telling me what you know,
等你开始收拾烂摊子
when you start filling in the gaps,
我天黑前就把他拘了
I’ll have him in lockup before the sun goes down.
汉克 我
Hank, I–I…
我想也许…
I think maybe…
也许我得找个律师
maybe I need a lawyer.
什么
What?
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, you don’t.
我觉得也许需要
I–I think maybe I do.
斯凯勒 明白吗 我是来帮你
Skyler, understand, I am here to help you.
但要帮你 你也得帮我
But to do that, I need your help.
一旦我们扯上律师
We start bringing in lawyers
他们不管有没有必要
and they start putting up roadblocks
只会处处掣肘
where they don’t need to be,
我对局势的掌控也会削弱
and my ability to control this situation diminishes.
我是为保护自己
Just for my own protection,
只是觉得应该
It just, you know, it seems to make sense
找人咨♥询♥一下
that I should have someone to talk to.
斯凯勒 现在最支持你的是我
Skyler, I’m your– your biggest advocate here,
而且我也说了 都是为了你好
and I’m telling you, for your own good,
事发之前你得搬出去
you need to get out ahead of this thing.
我是说 你得保护自己
I mean, you start, you know, getting defensive,
我不是说这就对
I–I’m not saying it’s right,
但这就是现实
but I’ll tell you it’s a fact,
检方对你的态度会有不同
The D.A. Will look at you differently.
但你也不确定
But you don’t know that.
对 斯凯勒 不确定
Skyler, yes, I–I do.
不过我混这么久 应该确定
I’ve been around long enough to know.
对你最有利的就是
It’s in your best interest
从那里搬走 告诉世人你清清白白
to get out there and show the world you have nothing to hide.
听着
Look…
我在这世上最重要的人
no one in the world is more important to me
就是你妹妹
than your sister.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!