Just take a breath, okay? Just listen to yourself.
这个无由的指控 可能会毁了我们的家庭
These wild accusations– they could destroy our family.
-图什么 -该死 说得像是你在乎家庭似的
– And for what? – Damn, like you give a shit about family!
汉克 我的癌症复发了
Hank, my cancer is back.
很好
Good.
烂死吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Rot, you son of a bitch.
很遗憾你有这感觉
I’m sorry you feel that way.
我想战胜病魔 真的
I wanna beat this thing. I do.
我又恢复化疗了 我在拼命和病魔做斗争
I’m back on chemo, and I am fighting like hell.
可事实是在六个月后
But the truth is in six months,
你将没有人去指控
you won’t have someone to prosecute.
可即…
But even–
即使
Even if somehow
你设法说服了别人
you were able to convince anyone
我有能力做这些事
I was capable of doing these things,
你我都知道
you and I both know
我绝不会进监狱
I would never see the inside of a jail cell.
我是个快死的人 经营着一家洗车店
I’m a dying man who runs a car wash.
我举右手对天发誓 我仅此而已
My right hand to god, that is all that I am.
重点是什么
What’s the point?
让斯凯勒带孩子们过来
Have Skyler bring the kids here,
我们再谈
and then we’ll talk.
不行
That is not going to happen.
我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are.
我甚至不知道我在跟谁说话
I don’t even know who I’m talking to.
如果这是事实
If that’s true,
如果你不知道我是谁
if you don’t know who I am…
那么
Then
或许你最好
maybe your best course…
小心行事
Would be to tread lightly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!