So he’s out there.
安然无恙
He’s okay.
没错
Yes.
他活得好好的
Mike is fine.
不管他在哪里
Wherever he is.
咱俩都清楚他会照顾好自己
We both know that he can take care of himself.
他绝对有能力
And he’s certainly capable
照顾好自己的家人
to provide for his own family, okay?
杰西
Jesse?
你得信任我
I need you to believe me.
好吧
Yeah.
就像你说的
Like you said.
他还活着
He’s alive.
没错
Yeah.
麦克还活着
Mike’s alive.
活得好好的
Absolutely.
你得有个大学辅♥导♥员
Well, you’ve gotta have a college counselor.
学校有没有请新的辅♥导♥员
Are they bringing in someone new?
不知道
I don’t know.
也许她会回来的
Um, maybe she’ll be back.
如果她一去不回呢 你该怎么办
And what if she’s not? What are you supposed to do?
路易斯该怎么办
I mean, what’s Louis gonna do?
-他压根不担心 -好吧 也是
– He’s– he’s not worried. – Oh, yeah, sure.
有什么好担心的 只不过是大学罢了
What’s there to worry about? It’s only college, right?

Right.
没什么能比大学更重要了
College. Nothing more important.
对了 汉克叔叔还是不太舒服
Oh. You know, Uncle Hank’s still not feeling well,
所以明晚不去打保龄球了
so bowling’s off tomorrow night.
真的吗
Really?
真的 所以你明晚可以自♥由♥支配时间了
Really. So you’re spared a night out with the family.
你不要摆出一副很高兴的样子
You do not have to look so happy about it.
我去去就回
I’ll be right back.
如果不去打保龄球了
So if bowling’s off,
夜禁的时间能改晚点吗
can I– can I get a late curfew?
你能把灯关上吗
Are you gonna turn off the light?
你看到那本《草叶集》了吗
Have you seen Leaves of Grass?
我的书 作者是沃尔特·惠特曼
My book. Walt Whitman.
深绿色封皮的精♥装♥本
Dark green hardcover?
我都不知道家里有那本书
I didn’t even know we had that.
会不会是儿子拿的
You don’t think Junior…
你开玩笑吗
You’re kidding, right?
好吧
Well,
早晚会找到的
it’ll show up.
汉克到底怎么了
What’s wrong with Hank?
像是得了肠胃炎
Mm, it’s a stomach bug, sounds like.
他已经一整周没去上班了
He hasn’t been to work all week.
好了 睡觉吧
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
先生 行行好
Mister, can you help me out?
给我点零钱
Spare some change?
回来
Hey. Come back.
没错 就是你
Yeah. You.
过来 我有东西给你
Come here.I got something for you.
给你
Here.
拿着
Take it.
拿去吧
Go ahead.
快拿着
Just take it.
拿着
Take it.

Yeah.
用不用帮你向史蒂夫·戈麦斯带话
Anything you want us to tell Steve Gomez?
他说他很担心你
He says he’s worried about you.
告诉他担心我的人够多了
Yeah. Tell him I already got two grandmas.
听着 转告大家少担心 多干活
Listen, tell everybody more work and less worry.
-我们得走了 -嗯
– We better hit it. – Yeah.
-伙计们 -沃尔特
– Hey, guys. – Walt.
-你们好 很高兴见到你们 -你怎么样了
– How are you? Good to see you. – How you doing?
非常好 一切都很顺利
Very good. Yeah. Well, you know. I can’t complain.
你儿子的胳膊怎么样了 我一直想问
Hey, how’s your son’s arm, by the way? I was thinking about that.
完全复原了 我们准备去分区赛
It’s back to 100%. We’re going to district.
那可真是太棒了 什么时候去 这周六吗
It’s gonna be exciting. When? This Saturday?
这周六上午
This Saturday morning.
我觉得第一场是在上午十点 所以…
I think first pitch is at 10:00 A.M., so, uh…
十点 好 到时见 去的人应该会很多
10:00. Yeah. Be there. Should be a big crowd.
伙计们 你们还在当班呢 快走吧
Guys, you’re still on the clock here! Let’s go!
再见 沃尔特
See you, Walt.
-再见 亚蒂 -再见 沃尔特
– See you, Artie. – See you, Walt.
好了 史考特 保重
All right, Scott. Be well.
他们人很好吧
They’re good guys, huh?
是的
Yeah.
-看到你康复真好 -嗯
– Well, it’s good to see you up and about. -Yeah.
-感觉怎么样 -你也知道
– How you feeling? – Well, you know,
我好多了 可… 我也不知道
I’ve been better, but… I don’t know.
你有没有看过医生
Have you– did you get to see a doctor?
当这些病情中有一样
I mean, when one of these things
持续时间超过三天
lasts more than three days,
你就该去做检查了
you really should get that checked.
是啊 不用 我查过没问题
Yeah, no, I– I did and I’m fine.
我…我就是他们说的正在好转
I’m, uh– I’m what they say on the upswing, you know?
-不错 很好 -嗯
– Mm. Good. Good to hear. – Yeah.
我听说你不回去工作的时候 我…
When I heard you weren’t going in to work, I–
看来你有工作找上门了
Well, looks like you have the work coming to you.
当头儿的特别优待吗
Perks of being the boss, huh?
是的 你知道…
Yeah, you know…
洗车店的生意怎么样
How’s, uh– how’s things at the car wash?
-很好 -是吗
– Good. -Yeah?
是的 生意兴隆
Yeah, really good.
你吃过那份土豆沙拉吗
Hey, did you have any of that potato salad?
-不知道 或许吧 -嗯 其他人都没病
– I don’t know. Ma– maybe. – Yeah, I mean, no one else got sick,
你大可不必担心
so you probably shouldn’t worry about it.
斯凯勒会很高兴听到
Well, Skyler will be very happy to hear
你病情好多了
that you’re feeling better.
这也提醒我
Which reminds me.
我得回家了
I better get back to it.
如果有事要我帮忙…
If there’s anything I can do…
加紧康复
Feel better.
你知道
You know…
你该庆幸
You’re gonna laugh,
但我还是得问你
but I have to ask you about this.
不管你信不信 我在我的车上找到了这个
Believe it or not, I found this on my car.
这和我们之前安装在古斯·福林车上的
I mean, it looks just like the G.P.S. tracker
定位系统很像 是不是
that we used on Gus Fring, doesn’t it?
那时我们正在追踪他 只有我们俩
Back when we were tracking him, just the two of us?
你完全不知道情况 对吗 汉克
You wouldn’t know anything about this, would you, Hank?
你没事吧
You okay?
我得说 我不喜欢你现在看着我的眼神
I gotta say, I don’t like the way you’re looking at me right now.
-汉克 -是你
– Hank. – It was you.
从头至尾 都是你
All along, it was you!
你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch.
你开车绕路 让我去不了洗衣房♥
You drove into traffic to keep me from that laundry.
别激动
Calm down.
那通告诉我玛丽在医院的电♥话♥…
That call I got telling me Marie was in the hospital…
不是平克曼打的
That wasn’t Pinkman.
你有我的手♥机♥号♥
You had my cell number.
你杀了十个目击者灭口
You killed ten witnesses to save your sorry ass.
-听我说… -你炸了一家疗养院
– Listen to me– – you bombed a nursing home.
海森堡 海森堡
Heisenberg. Heisenberg!
你这个两面三刀的撒谎精
You lying, two-faced sack of shit.
汉克 听着
Hank, look,
我不知道你是怎么得出的结论 汉克 但…
I don’t know where this is coming from, Hank, but just–
我对天发誓 我会把你送进监狱
I swear to Christ, I will put you under the jail.
别紧张 好吗 听听你自己的心声

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!