Francesca. I’ve warned her before.
再有一次 我就让她回车管所上班去
One more time, and it’s back to the D.M.V.
那么我们今天是谈我们的事吗
So, uh, are we on our own today?
龙门开了
Barn door open.
“龙门”
“Barn door”?
那么 那位大♥师♥怎么样了
So, uh, how is the maestro?
我这边什么事情也没有
Things have been quiet on this end.
我没看到他
I haven’t seen him.
也许这样最好
Just as well, probably.
监狱里的事情
That whole thing in the jails–
我是说 他们开始打律师的时候
I mean, when they start to whack the lawyers,
我就划清了界线
That’s when I draw the line.
这是要给凯莉·厄门绍特的
This goes to Kaylee Ehrmantraut,
那些
and that
是要给阿尔伯特·夏普夫妇的
goes to Mr. and Mrs. Albert Sharp.
地址是普韦布洛东315号♥ 是怀特霍斯的
315 East Pueblo. It’s up in white horse.
两袋各250万
It’s 2 1/2 million each.
总共五百万
A total of five.
给谁来着…
Mr. And Mrs., uh, who?
德鲁·夏普的父母
Drew Sharp’s parents.
德鲁·夏普…电视上那个失踪的孩子
Drew Sharp– that’s the kid on T.V. the missing, uh–
你为什么要… 算了
So but why would you, uh– scratch that.
我不知道 也不想知道
I don’t know, and I don’t wanna know.
问题是 那对父母只想知道
Thing is, what those folks want
他们的儿子出了什么事
is to know what happened to their boy.
在他们的门阶上放装满现金的麻布袋
Sack full of cash on their doorstep–
只会带来更多问题
That’s just gonna raise more questions.
凯莉·厄门绍特 那是麦克的孙女吗
Kaylee Ehrmantraut. That’s Mike’s granddaughter?
-所以这是麦克的钱吗 -是我的
– So this is Mike’s money? – It’s mine.
是你的钱 好吧
It’s your money. Okay.
你要把钱给凯莉·厄门绍特
And you’re giving it to Kaylee Ehrmantraut…
这是麦克的想法
It’s what Mike wanted.
你和麦克
So you and Mike, uh…
还保持着联♥系♥
You’ve been in touch?
所以这只是捐款吗
So we’re just talking about charity?
太好了
Yeah.
听着 你知道的
Okay, look. You know, um,
把钱送给前任和她的小儿子 我有点懂了
Shelling out money to the ex and her little boy– I kinda get it.
只是…有点 但这也…
I mean, kinda. But this–
太匪夷所思了
this is a bridge too far.
很遗憾 孩子
I’m sorry to say, kid,
你是修不成正果的
but you’re still gonna be two miracles short of sainthood.
这是事实 好吗 我的工作就是提意见
Brass Tacks, okay? My job is to advise.
而我的意见是 拜托
And my advice is… Come on, already.
麦克比那些穿蓝衣服的孩子先走一步
Mike left one step ahead of the boys in blue,
而你要知道他家人正提高警觉
and you better believe his family’s on the radar.
突然出现几百万
a couple million bucks shows up.
他们会立马抓住不放的
They’re gonna snatch it tout de suite.
联邦探员已经两度拿走凯莉的钱了
The feds have already taken Kaylee’s money twice.
你为什么非要上演帽子戏法
What are you– you going for a hat trick?
-我自己来吧 索尔 -不不不
– I’ll freakin’ do it myself, Saul. Just – oh, no, no, no!
我在 我在自言自语而已
I was just– I was thinking out loud.
别扯淡了 索尔 你到底做不做
Enough bullshit, Saul. Are you gonna do this or not?
做 当然了 我服务为上
Yes, yes, absolutely. I– I live to serve.
孩子 不如你先去洗洗澡
And, kid, you might wanna think about
歇息会儿吧
cleaning up a little, getting some rest.
-你看起来好多了 -快去搞定
– You’ve looked better. – Just get it done.
你知道是谁吧 别挂我电♥话♥
You know who this is? Don’t hang up on me.
是啊 出问题了
Yeah, there’s a problem.
我办公室里有五百万
There’s five million of them here in my office.
不不 别 别动钱
No. No. Don’t. Just hold onto it.
是啊 好
Yes. Ye–
没错
Yes.
冷静点
Calm down.
我来处理
I’ll handle it.
似曾相识吧
Deja Vu?
老天
Jesus.
好了 听着
All right, look.
你想跟我谈谈吗
You wanna talk me through this?
你在想什么
What you were thinking?
你让索尔干什么 拜托
What you asked Saul to do? I mean, come on.
太不像话了
It’s just nonsensical.
我是说 你…
I mean, do you…
你就不想解释一下吗
you have any explanation at all?
什么
What?
正如你所说的 这是…
It’s like you said. It’s…
这是黑心钱
It’s blood money.
我说
I s–
天啊 好了 好吧
Jeez. Okay. Yes. All right.
是我说的 没错
I said that. I did.
但那是我一时激动说出来的
But it was in– in the heat of the moment.
我当时想吵赢你 明白吗
I was trying to win an argument, all right?
我错了
And I was wrong.
这是你的钱
This is your money.
拜托 是你辛苦赚来的
Come on. You’ve earned it.
德鲁·夏普
Drew Sharp.
那是一段可怕的回忆 毫无疑问
That is a terrible memory, no doubt about it.
但是 孩子
But, son…
你不能再死死抓着
You need to stop focusing
过去的阴暗回忆不放了
on the darkness behind you.
过去的已经过去了
The past is the past.
覆水难收
Nothing can change what we’ve done.
但现在一切都结束了
But now that’s over.
你退出了
You’re out,
我也是
and so am I.
-没错 -我不干了
– That’s right. – I’m done.
我洗手不干大概一个月了
I’ve been out for about a month.
我们没什么能做的
And there is nothing left for us to do
除了努力生活
except to try to live…
平凡体面的生活
Ordinary, decent lives.
为什么是凯莉·厄门绍特
Why Kaylee Ehrmantraut?
她需要人照顾
She needs someone looking after her.
麦克完全有能力
Mike is perfectly capable
照顾好他自己的孙女
of looking after his own granddaughter.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我觉得他不行
I don’t think he is capable.
我觉得他回不来了
I don’t think he’s coming back.
什么 你在说什么
What– what are you saying?
你又下了黑手
You doing what you did–
做掉麦克的伙计
Offing Mike’s guys?
如果他还逍遥在外
If he was out there,
你下半辈子就得过着
you would have to look over your shoulder
提心吊胆的生活
for the rest of your life,
这可不像你的行事风格
and that’s not how you do things.
所以我猜他死了
So I think he’s dead,
我觉得你肯定知道
and I think you know that.
我并不知情
I don’t know that.
我不知道
I don’t.
听我说
Listen to me.
我没有杀麦克
I did not kill Mike.
我最后一次见到他
The last time that I saw him,
他拿着我给他的包
he had his bag– the one that I brought him–
他开着自己的车走了
and he got into his car, and he drove away.
就我所知 他现在平安无事
And for all I know, he is alive and well.
如果他真的回来了
And if– and if he does come back,
而不理解我的苦衷
and he doesn’t understand why I had to do what I did…
那都是我的错
Well, then, that’s on me.
杰西
Jesse…
你得相信我说的
I need you to believe this.
你揣测的都不是真的
It’s not true. It’s just not.
所以他还活着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!