祝您洗车愉快
And have an a-1 day.
68% 而且还在降
68%. And falling.
早上好 麻烦您出示洗车卡
Good morning. May I have your ticket, please?
我就知道质量得降 可68%也…
I knew there would be a drop in quality, but 68%?
这样我没法接受
This is not what I agreed to.
我只保证你们能干下去
I left a viable operation.
其它靠你们自己了
The rest was up to you.
麻烦您出示洗车卡
May I have your ticket, please?
我只要你几天
I’m only asking for a few days.
最多一周 算是培训
A week at most. Call it a tutorial.
这是标准清洗
That’s the standard wash.
帮弄弄 让我们重回正轨
Fix this. Get the ship back on course.
我们绝不亏待你
We’ll make it worth your while.
14.95美元
That’ll be 14.95, please.
听着 现在情况复杂
Listen, this is a complicated situation.
有很多活动部件
There are a lot of moving parts.
和我没关系
None of which are my concern.
你这是把我往火坑里推
You’re putting me in a box here.
什么结果你清楚
You know what could happen.
还是那句话 和我无关
Again, none of my concern.
找您的零钱
There’s your change.
请把它交给洗车师
And if you’ll hand this to your car wash professional.
祝您洗车愉快
And have an a-1 day.
-听着…-几分钟就好
– Listen– – It’ll only be a few more minutes.
如果需要 那边有免费咖啡
There’s some complimentary coffee, if you like.
怎么了
What’s up?
就是奇怪有谁洗租来的车
Just wondering who washes a rental car.
沃尔特 那人谁啊
Walt, who was that?
过去的生意伙伴
She’s a former business associate
又想拉我出山
who wants me to go back.
我不去
And I won’t.
恩里克 这辆可以了
Enrique, this one’s finished.
可以了 谢谢
Terminado. Gracias.
滚 马上滚
Get out of here. Now.
-什么 -再也不许来
– Excuse me? – Never come back here.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
-我… -走
– I– – Go.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
今天还上班吗
Are you going in today?
-不了 -也好
– Uh, no. Uh-uh. – Good.
在你好前还是别去了
Just, you know, stay out of there till you’re sure you’re better.
-好 -在家好好休息
– Yeah. – Stay home and rest.
-别想工作的事 -好
– Don’t even think about work. – Okay.
好了 那回头见 再见
All right. I’ll see you later. Bye-bye.
-早上好 施罗德太太 -你们好
– Morning, Mrs. Schrader. – Hey, guys.
-怎么回事 -来卸货 太太
– What’s going on? – Just dropping these off, ma’am.
-你打算放哪里 -弄车♥库♥这边吧 伙计们
– Where would you like them? – Bring them around to the garage, guys.
我来吧 祝你愉快
I got it. Have a good day.
你也是
You too.
头儿 詹尼斯告诉你
Boss, Janice said to tell you
有些文件可能没有索引
a few of them might not have indexes.
我们可以帮你整理一下
We could give you a hand sorting through them.
不用 我自己来 谢谢
No, I got it. Thanks.
好的
All right.
-再见 头儿 -好的
– See you, boss. – Okay.
好吧
Okay, um…
施拉德啤酒
哥们 你可是在时光旅行
Dude, you are tripping.
我没死 我是在企业号♥飞船上
I’m not dead. I’m on the starship enterprise,
给那个乡巴佬兰特拉皮条
macking on yeoman Rand,
然后那个安多利人和破坏者
while the andorian with the disrupter’s
就坐着塔罗斯四号♥什么的回来了
back on talos four or whatever.
你以为那些火花什么的都是啥玩意
What do you think all those sparkles and shit are?
是传送机在分解你呢 哥们
The transporters are breaking you apart, man,
把你分解成分子粒和骨头渣
down to your molecules and bones.
它们是在做复♥制♥品呢
They’re making a copy.
从传送机另一头出来的那个家伙不是你
That dude who comes out on the other side, he’s not you.
他相当于彩色复印品
He’s a color xerox.
那你的意思是 柯克每一次上传送机
So you’re telling me every time Kirk went into the transport,
就等于自杀一次
he was killing himself?
那整个系列里 得有147个柯克
So over the whole series, there was, like, 147 Kirks?
至少这个数
At least.
哥们 要不你以为麦考伊为什么哪里都不去
Dude, yo, why do you think Mccoy never likes to beam nowhere?
因为他是博士 贱♥人♥
’cause he’s a doctor, bitch.
你想想吧 这是科学
Look it up. It’s science.
我有没有跟你说过我写的《星际迷航》的剧本
I ever tell you about my Star Trek script?
《星际迷航》的剧本
Star Trek script?
没错 我要把它全写下来
Yeah. I gotta write it down is all.
企业号♥停在距离猎户座12星五秒差距处
The enterprise is five parsecs out of rigel 12.
没有任何事情发生 中立区风平浪静
Nothing’s going on, neutral zone is quiet,
船员们很无聊
the crew is bored,
所以他们举♥行♥了一场吃馅饼大赛
so they put on a pie-eating contest.
所有船员聚集到厨房♥
The whole crew’s in the galley.
-他们要吃图拉莓馅饼 -图拉莓
– They’re eating tulaberry pies. – Tulaberry?
图拉莓 第三象限的 哥们
Tulaberries. From gamma quadrant, yo.
那是航海家号♥上的 哥们
That’s voyager, dude.
-好吧 改成蓝莓 他们要吃蓝莓馅饼 -好多了
– Okay, blueberries then. They’re eating blueberry pies – Better.
吃的速度要赶上复♥制♥机做馅饼的速度
as fast as the replicator can churn them out.
最后就剩下三个人了…
Finally, it’s down to just three–
柯克 史波克和柴科夫
Kirk, Spock, and Chekov.
好吧 史波克总是会胜出的
Okay, Spock always wins these things.
史波克怎么可能打败柯克呢 哥们
How is Spock gonna beat Kirk, yo?
史波克瘦的跟个牙刷似的
Spock’s like a toothbrush.
看看柯克 他肚子够大
Look at Kirk. He’s got room to spare.
史波克当然能够用瓦肯人的能力控制消化系统
Spock has total Vulcan control over his digestion.
-你还想不想听 -想听 你继续说吧
– You wanna hear this or not? – Yeah, yeah, go.
好的 最后 柯克再也吃不下去了
Okay, finally, kirk– he can’t take it anymore.
他输了 现在就剩下柴科夫和史波克
He yorks. Now it’s just down to Chekov and spock.
不过柴科夫 你懂的
But Chekov, you see,
他还剩下一大堆吃不下去
He’s got a whole fat stack of quatloos riding on this,
然后他想到了获胜的办法
and he has figured out a way to win.
他让史考特回到了传送室
He’s got Scotty back in the transporter room,
然后锁定了柴科夫的肚子
locked in on Chekov’s stomach.
这样柴科夫每吃一个馅饼
Every time Chekov eats a pie,
史考特就把馅饼从他身体里传送出来
Scotty beams it right out of him.
他把馅饼传送到哪里去了 厕所吗
Where is he sending them? The toilet?
太空
Space.
现在太空里还到处飘着蓝莓呢
There’s blueberries just floating out there,
冻上了 因为是在太空里
Frozen, because it’s in space,
柴科夫就只管把馅饼塞进嘴里就行了
and Chekov is just shoveling them into his mouth,
史波克的表情就好像
and Spock’s like,
“我真不敢相信我被这个俄♥国♥人打败了”
“I can’t believe this russian is defeating me.”
与此同时 史考特在传送室摆弄那些操纵杆
Meanwhile, Scotty’s in the transporter room fiddling with levers,
然后乌胡拉中尉进来了
when Lieutenant Uhura comes in,
你懂的 她那两个大胸部
and she’s got, you know, her big pointies.
-然后史考特手上一滑 -不是吧
– And Scotty’s fingers are all sweaty. – No.
柴科夫惨叫 喷出了血
Chekov screams. He sprays blood out of his mouth.
史考特把他的肠子传送到太空里去了
Scotty beamed his guts into space!
不是吧
No way!
伙计 你去哪里 你没听到最精彩的部分
Hey, man, where you going? You’re missing the best part.
把这个填好 然后拿回来给我
Just fill this out. Bring it back to me.
你知道这里是不能抽这个的
You know you can’t smoke that up in here.
喂 杰西·平克曼在外面抽大♥麻♥呢
Yeah. Jesse pinkman’s out here smoking pot.
让我省点心 老兄
Give me a break, man.
平克曼 他现在就见你
Pinkman, he’ll see you now.
伍迪·哈里森 活生生站在面前
Woody Harrelson, live and in person.
敲锣欢迎请上座
Pull up a bong and take a seat.
敲锣的事我是开玩笑 别敲
Hey, I’m kidding about the bong. Don’t be doing that.
孩子 不好意思让你在外面坐冷板凳
Uh, sorry to keep you on ice out there, kid.
要是我知道是你…
If I’d known it was you, well…
弗朗西斯卡 我都警告过她了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!