《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
所有这些 像这样分崩瓦解 都是因为你
All of this, falling apart like this, is on you.
我可以帮你把生意做大
I can grow your business exponentially.
你对捷克共和国有什么了解
What do you know about the Czech Republic?
这里需要一个人来接管
This office needs an A.S.A.C.,
我相信这里如果由你领导 一定会很好的
I have no doubt this D.O. would be well served with you at the helm.
我给你留了点东西
I left something for you.
我退出
I’m out.
草叶集
致我最爱的W.W. 很荣幸与您共事
G.B.
W.W.
你觉得这是谁
I mean, who do you figure that is?
你抓到我了
You got me.
海森堡
好吧 我要粉色的
Okay, I’ll take the pink one.
这是公主纸杯蛋糕
It’s a princess cupcake.
-斯凯勒 -我知道
– Skyler? – I know, right?
事实上 是我的主意
Well, actually, they were my idea,
大家不用客气
So you are all welcome.
你真鬼
You are the devil.
老兄 要冰镇啤酒吗
Hey, buddy. Ready for a cold one?
不了 我不太舒服
Nah. I’m not feeling a hundred percent.
不 不是因为食物吧
Oh, no. I hope it’s not something you ate.
不 我只是…
No, no, I just…
我们有解酸药 汉克姨夫
We have pepto, uncle Hank.

Yeah.
不 我很好
Uh, no, I’m good.
我们该走了
I-I-I– we need to shove off.
-好的 对 -好吧
– Okay, yeah. – Okay.
抱歉 斯凯勒 留下一堆碗碟
I’m sorry, Skyler. I hate to leave you with–
不 别担心 我有帮手
No, no, don’t worry about it. I have plenty of help.
-她说的帮手就是我 -没错
– And by that, she means me. – That is correct.
-霍莉能帮忙 -我们说再见吧
– Holly can help. – Let’s go say good-bye.
我们送他们回家
Let’s go send them on their way.
-跟姨妈和姨夫说再见 -对
– Let’s say good-bye to aunt and uncle. – Yes.
-再见 -跟姨妈说再见
– Too long. Mwah. – Say, “Bye, auntie.”
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie. Bye-bye.
对了 我们好久
Hey, and you know it’s been
没打保龄球了
about a hundred years since we’ve been bowling.
-周四晚如何 -听起来很棒
– Well, then, how about Thursday night? – Oh, that sounds great.
-感谢邀请 -乐意之至
– Thank you for having us. – Yeah, absolutely…
你能开车吗
Hey. You okay to drive?

Yeah.
好吧 早日恢复
All right. Well, feel better.
跟汉克姨夫说再见
Say, “Bye, uncle Hank.” Bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
汉克姨夫再见 玛丽姨妈再见 会挥手吗
Bye, uncle Hank, bye, aunt Marie. Can you wave bye?
开始洗碗 快
Let’s start on those dishes. Come on.
-你洗 -你洗碗 好吗
– You. – You. Washing, okay?
-我擦干 你洗 -你好 卡萝
– I’ll dry. You wash. – Hello, Carol.
你好 沃尔特
Oh, hi, Walt.
欧洲 真不敢相信
Europe. I can’t believe it.
你刚听到她说了吗
Were you there when she said that?
听到了
Yeah.
你还好吗 胃舒服吗
You okay? Your stomach okay?
是的 没事
Yeah, oh, yeah. I’m fine.
好的 上帝啊 欧洲
Okay. God. Jesus, Europe.
他们三四个月前
I just– and, you know, where they were
还是那种状态
three or four months ago.
她之前说过
Oh, she was talking about it.
听起来就像
It sounds like it’s–
我们得去欧洲
We need to go to Europe.
-我们也能去 -对
– We could go. – Yeah.
非得像是出差之类的
It’d have to be, like, a business trip, you know.
我们可以去意大利
It could, um– we could go to Italy.
汉克 汉克
Hank. Hank?
汉克
Hank?
宝贝 你还好吗
Baby, you okay?
汉克
Hank! Aah!
上帝啊 汉克 汉克
Oh, my god. Hank! Hank!
汉克 天啊
Hank! Oh, my god!
汉克 你…
Hank, are you–
-你还好吗 -还好
– Are you okay? Are you okay? – I’m good.
快叫救护车 快叫救护车
Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance!
好的 你还好吗 深呼吸
Okay. You okay? Just take a breath.
上帝啊 亲爱的
Oh, god, sweetheart.
这是意外 难免发生
It was an accident. It happens.
我去预约医生 你只用到场就行
I’ll make the appointment. All you have to do is show up.
到场干什么 急诊室待了三个小时
For what? Three hours in the emergency room?
毫无结果
All for nothing?
他们排除了心脏病
All they did was rule out a heart attack.
-万一再发生怎么办 -不会再发生
What if it happens again? It’s not gonna happen again.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
刚你都不知道怎么回事
You can’t even say what it was in the first place.
玛丽 宝贝 我没事
Marie, baby, I’m okay.
我很好 相信我 讨论结束
I’m fine. Trust me. Discussion over.
-别告诉斯凯勒 -为什么
– And do not tell Skyler. – What? Why?
别说就是
Just don’t.
没什么好难为情的 汉克
There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Hank?
致我最爱的W.W. 很荣幸与您共事
致我最爱的W.W.
致W·W 我的明星 我完美的偶像
你好 马里亚诺
Hola, Mariano.

Morning.
路易斯 恩里克
Luis. Enrique.
对了 恩里克 生日快乐
Oh, feliz cumplea!, Enrique.
好了
Here you go.
空气清新剂利润很高对吧
Air fresheners are high margin, right?
没错 批发才三毛
At 30 cents wholesale, yeah.
很好 那我想重摆一下货
Right. So I’m thinking we reorganize the display,
把食品香型从天然香型分出来
separate the food scents from the nature scents.
你看 泡泡糖和优鲜沛沾边吗 不
I mean, does bubble gum belong anywhere near Ocean Spray? No.
松木香型还是卖♥♥得最好对吧
And pine is still our biggest seller, right?
所以也许可以把它挪到收银台那边
So maybe we move that over to the cash register
挨着”超能”饮料
by the Five-Hour energy drink.
没问题
Sure. Fine.
好的 来一下
Yeah, yeah. Come here.
说到生意
Speaking of the business,
故事才开头
the story comes first.
既然我们开的是洗车行
The story is is that we are car wash owners,
简单纯粹
Pure and simple.
但是假如洗车干得成功
But if our story is that the car wash is successful,
那车行老板会做什么
what do successful car wash owners do?
他们会收♥购♥更多洗车行
They buy more car washes.
这样 斯凯勒
Listen. Skyler.
那些钱得洗很多年
We’ll be laundering that money for years.
几十年
Decades.
那岂不是多多益善
Wouldn’t two be better than one?
嘉德兰那边有家”温柔之手”
Well, there’s Gentle Hands over by Kirtland.
我很喜欢那地段
I do love that location.
我会考虑的
I’ll think about it.
很好 很好
Yeah. Right. Right.
故事待续
To be continued.
好吧
Okay.
早上好 欢迎光临A-1
Good morning. Welcome to A-1.
只要常规清洗
Just the regular, please.
我们正在搞特♥价♥ 手工打蜡只要21.99
Well, we’re having a special on hand wax– 21.99–
如果您想祛除那些水印
If you’re interested in getting rid of those water spots.
常规清洗就好
Just the regular is fine.
好的
Okay. Well, there’s
等待期间 里面提供免费咖啡
complimentary coffee inside while you’re waiting.
祝您洗车愉快
Have an A-1 day.
请把它交给洗车师
Please give this to your car wash professional,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!