对 我想有些年头了
Yeah, well, with a couple of years, I guess.
应该是80年代初的
Early ’80s.
肯定比我们那辆破车
It was certainly in a lot better shape
样子要好得多
than our old hunk of junk.
喷漆也漂亮很多
A much nicer paint job.
门上也没枪眼
No bullet holes in the door.
对 就是场噩梦吧
Yeah. That thing was a nightmare, huh?
那车是破得厉害
Oh, it was primitive.
每当我碰上红灯
You know, whenever I hit a red light,
总会祈祷
I used to pray
千万别给我出岔子
it wouldn’t crap out on me.
是的
Yeah.
而且发动机动不动就吱嘎乱响
And then, suddenly, it would sometimes have that–
搞得大家措不及防
that screeching sound that just– out of the blue,
以为碾死一笼子猫
like we hit a pack of cats.
动力转向带 那里的声音
Power steering belt. That’s what that was.
一般我都是
I always had this
让整个动力系统
this whole system–
其实就是不要怠速过低
strategy– to not let it idle too low.
记得那次我们制毒回来车没油了吗
Remember that time we ran out of gas coming back from a cook?
油表总显示还有一半 所以…
Ah, the gauge. The gauge always said half-full, so…
你不得不提着便携油桶走了3英里
You had to walk three miles with a jerry can
我站在路边等你的时候
while I waited on the side of the road,
一直在祈祷没警♥察♥出现
praying the whole time that no cop would show up,
没好心人出现
no good samaritan.
天呐
God.
我们有钱了
We had money.
为什么还留着它
Why’d we keep it?
我为什么还要这世上最破的旅行车
Why would I have the world’s shittiest R.V.?
-惯性吗 -对
– Inertia? – Yeah.

Yeah.
惯性
Inertia.
我得走了
So , hey, um , you konw, I gotta get going.
约了几个朋友
I’m just meeting up with some friends, and–
我也得走了
I gotta get going as well.
我给你留了点东西
I left something for you.
我收手了
I’m out.
不干了
I’m out.
戴上大耳环会很好看
With some big earrings, it could be really nice.
-也许戴点大圈的吧 -我觉得我只想要
– Perhaps some big hoops. – I feel like I just want
配我这个夏天的头发
to mix it up with my hair this summer.
-比如颜色 -对 我不知道 硬币吧
– You know, like color… – Yeah. I don’t know. Coins.
你有收藏硬币吗
Did you have a coin collection?
我以前有兴趣爱好
I have hobbies at the time.
我收藏硬币和棒球卡
I have coins and baseball cards.
-我好这两个 -我不知道 她把头发剪了
– Those were the ones. – I don’t know. She shaved them.
你可以根据发型不同 改变佩戴方式
You can play around with it and take them in and out with you hair.
白天都不够玩的 是吧
Not enough hours in the day, right?
-不够时间 -我的发型师让我…
– Not enough hours… – my hairstylist told me…
-吃产前维生素 -对头发好吗
– to take prenatal vitamins. – For your hair?
他说可行 那我想为什么不尝试一下
He said they work, so I figure why not?
弗林
Oh, uh, Flynn,
能再给霍莉抹点防晒霜吗
Could you put some more sunscreen on holly?
好 在你们那边吗
Yeah. Is it over there?
对 就在这里 好
Yeah, it’s right here. Okay.
这个牌子不错
Papa-free. That’s good.
尽管我不知道为什么那样会不好
Although I don’t know why it would be bad.
对 我知道 我也一样
Yeah. I know. Me neither.
还记得吗 我以前总把柠檬汁挤到我头发上
Oh, do you– I used to squeeze lemon juice in my hair.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
你以前简直就是个海滩迷
You wanted to be a beach bum so badly.
是的
I did. Ohh.
你和你的呆板的头发
You and your stiff hair.
呆板的什么
– Stiff what? – Hey, hey.
我很有兴趣看到你习惯那个
I was interested to see you get into that.
-琉璃苣油应该很好用 -就像是化学
– Borage oil is supposed to be good. – It’s like chemistry.
-还不错 我喜欢你的风格 -没有圣诞
– That’s cool. I like your style. – There is no Christmas. There is no Christmas…
或许我该泡壶茶
Maybe I should brew up a batch.
-你觉得呢 -施拉德特制茶吗
– What do you think? – Ooh, schraderbrau?
对 我赞成
Yeah. I vote yes.
我也赞成
I second that.
好了 全体通过
Well, there you go. It’s unanimous.
既然大家这么要求了 是吧
Who am I to fly in the face of public demand, right?
好的 等等
All right. Hold on.
有人需要什么吗
Anybody, uh– anybody want anything? Want anything?
不 我不用 我不用
No, I’m good. I’m good.
-谢了 汉克叔叔 -好的
– Thanks, Uncle Hank. – All right.
是不是更有光泽
Does it look glossier?
-我头上有光环吗 -不知道
– Do I have a halo? – I don’t know.
-她怎么样 -很好
– How’s she doing? – She’s good.
-我以前头上都有光环的 -是啊
– I used to have that halo. – Yeah.
我听说鱼肝油很重要
I’ve heard fish oil is very important.
“致致W·W先生 我的明星
“To W.W., my star,
我完美的偶像”
My perfect silence.”
W.W
W.W.
我是说 你觉得这是谁
I mean, who do you figure that is, you know?
伍德罗·威尔逊
Woodrow wilson?
威利·旺卡
Willy Wonka?
沃尔特·怀特
Walter White?
你抓到我了
You got me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!