每天
Every day,
我都要徒步回去
I’d go back, hiking.
接着头天的地方开始喷
Pick up where I left off.
不错啊
Oh. Sounds nice,
整天待在林子里
being out in the woods all day.
什么啊 哪儿有那么爽
Nah, that wasn’t so great.
晒个半死 蚊虫还多
I got sunburned. There were mosquitoes.
就为挣那几个小钱
I just wanted to make a few bucks.
买♥♥啤酒喝
Buy beer.
再想想这些年干的工作
Been thinking about that job more and more lately.
就觉得当初真是享受了
Maybe I should’ve enjoyed it more.
喷树可比抓毒枭好得多
Tagging trees is a lot better than chasing monsters.
过去我最喜欢露营
I used to love to go camping.
宝贝 这边走 来找大哥哥
This way. Here, baby girl. Come see your brother.
真会走啦 宝贝 好样的
There you go, sweetie. That’s it.
天呐 看她真能走了
Oh, my god! Look at her go!
太棒了
Good job.
猫儿 这儿呢
Peekaboo. This way.
去找哥哥 咱抓住哥哥
Here. Let’s go see your brother. Let’s get him.
-抓住他 -来抓啊
– Get him! – Where’d you go?
看不到你哦 你要去哪里
I can’t see you. Where’d you go?
找到啦
There you are!
你跟她处得真好
You’re really good with her.
抱抱 小宝贝
Come here, my baby girl.
-你要越来越淘气了 是吧 -那是
– You’re gonna be a handful, aren’t you? – Yeah.
妈妈也应该学学
Mama’s gonna get her exercise.
要看电影吗
Hey, do you, uh– you wanna watch a movie?
你好 路易斯
Hey, Louis.
稍等
One moment.
没事
Uh, nothing.
什么情况
What’s up?
又见到你的笑容真好
It’s nice to see you smile again.
我是说 你气色真不错
I mean…you seem good.
是啊 我还不错
Yeah. I’m hanging in there.
看到你刚才笑的样子
To see you laugh like that just now…
进展很不错 对吧
it’s such an improvement, don’t you think?
其实我没…
I don’t– I don’t really…
我和汉克在想
We’ve been thinking, Hank and I.
也许该把孩子送回去了
It may be time to take the kids home.
差不多三个月了 是吧
It’s been almost three months, right?
都快三个月了
Almost three?
是汉克不愿意
D-does Hank not want–
不不不 天呐 怎么会
Oh, no, no, no. Oh, god. No. No.
你也知道 汉克爱死这俩孩子了
Hank’s crazy for these kids. You know that.
还用说么 我们希望他俩待着
It goes without saying, we love having them.
我们永远都支持你
And we’re always here for you
只要能帮 我们一定帮
and wanna help you any way that we can.
不过
But…
我们现在担心
we’re starting to worry
也许
at maybe…
也许这样就是纵容你俩
maybe we’re enabling you.
亲爱的 你俩的麻烦事够多了
Sweetie, you’ve had a lot on your plate,
你和沃尔特有
and you and Walt have had a lot–
有那么多事要处理
so much to contend with.
另外 你能去接受治疗可真棒
And I’m so proud of you for going to therapy, by the way.
这你也知道
You know that, right?
心理治疗很有效 绝对好办法
It can be so helpful, such a good tool.
我真的为你骄傲
And I’m very, very proud of you,
可是我
but I–
我们
we…
也许这个时候
maybe at this point,
挽救一个家庭最好的办法就是
the best way to help repair the family
让这个家庭完整
would be to repair the family,
你觉得呢
you know?
跟我出去一趟吧
Take a drive with me.
沃尔特
Walt.
都在这儿了
This is it.
你为的就是这个
This is what you’ve been working for.
我租下这个库房♥ 一点点运来的
I rented this place, and I started bringing it here,
因为
because…
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn’t know what else to do.
我没有数 也没法数
I gave up counting it. I mean, I had to.
这么多 这么快
It was just so much, so fast.
我称了下重
I– I tried weighing it.
不管面额多少
I figured one bill
一张都是一克重
of any denomination weighs a gram.
一磅是454克
There are 454 grams to a pound,
可是
but…
这里的钞票多大面额都有
there’s a variety of denominations,
所以
so…
一共多少
How much is this?
这我不清楚
I have no earthly idea.
真不清楚
I truly don’t.
我就是摞起来 保持干燥
I just stack it up, keep it dry,
喷点防蛀药水
spray it for silverfish.
这里的钱
There is more money here
我们十辈子也花不完
than we could spend in ten libetimes.
我肯定也洗不了
I certainly can’t launder it,
开100个洗车行也没戏
not with 100 car washes.
沃尔特
Walt…
我想让孩子们回来
I want my kids back.
我想找回过去的生活
I want my life back.
请你告诉我
Please tell me…
要多少才算够
how much is enough?
要堆到多高才算个头儿
How big does this pile have to be?
该死
Aw, shit!
你好
Hi.
我…
Um, I–
希望我没打扰到你
I hope I’m not disturbing you or anything.
-我打过电♥话♥给你 可… -没 我把手♥机♥都给扔了
– I tried calling, but… – No, I,tossed all my burners.
你也没接家里电♥话♥ 所以…
Oh. And you didn’t answer your home line, so–
没连
It’s disconnected.
我是说把线拔了
Oh, um, unplugged, I mean.
你留言了吗
Did you leave a message, or…

Uh, no.
那有什么事吗
So, what’s up?
我正好在这个街区
I was just in the neighborhood,
就顺道来打声招呼
so I thought I’d drop by and say hello.
你想进来吗
You, uh, wanna come in, or…
好的
Uh, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
我给你来点啤酒什么的
You know, I’d offer you a– a beer or something, but–
不不不不 我…
No, no. No, I’m– I’m–
不用 谢了
I’m– I’m fine, thanks.
我看你还是没搬走
You, uh, didn’t wind up moving, I see.
没那必要
Didn’t have to.
索尔把你干的事告诉我了
Saul told me what you did.
不管怎样 我没进大牢
Anyways, uh, I’m not in jail.
你也是 所以就这样了
You aren’t either, so there you go.
我当时别无选择 杰西
There was no other option, Jesse.
这也是迫不得已
It had to be done.
我不会回去了
I’m not coming back.
我知道
I know.
那你来干什么
So why are you here?
有什么目的
Exactly?
很有意思 我…
It’s funny. I…
我前不久看到一辆大车
I saw a bounder the other day.
-大车 -对
– Bounder? – Yeah.
我们的旅行车 一辆大车
Our R.V.? A bounder?
你看到跟我们一样的车了
Oh, you saw the same one as ours?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!