分属14个部门
spread across 14 divisions.
既然麦克那伙已经不再是问题
And once Mike’s people are no longer a factor,
事情就将运作顺利
things should tidy up nicely.
这是我的本行 你懂吗
This is what I do, you understand?
我在全世界运输东西
I move things from point A to point B all over the globe.
每天运120万公吨♥
1.2 million metric tons a month,
全部掌握在我的指尖
and all of it right at my fingertips,
只用在笔记本电脑上一点
a laptop click away.
捷克共和国
The Czech Republic…
那边谁来接头呢
Where’s there at other end?
跟我一直做运输生意的人
People I ship to regularly.
他们和我合作多年
People I’ve worked with for years.
专业 负责
They’re professional and very amenable.
我选合作方很小心
I’m very careful who I work with.
如果跨国销♥售♥这么容易
And if this is such a slam dunk,
你为什么不给福林说呢
then why didn’t you pitch it to Fring?
我说了 他也同意了
I did. He said yes.
我们本来即将成行
We were in the final stages of working it out
直到某人杀了他
when somebody killed him.
你不会以为古斯塔沃·福林
You don’t think Gus Fring
仅靠一己之力能建立起分销网络吧
built his distribution network all by himself?
将分销渠道多样化
There are considerable advantages
有很大好处
to diversification of distribution,
比如让你和自己的货物
like putting 6,000 miles
相隔6千英里
between you and your product.
每周25磅
At 25 pounds a week,
我估计你的收益将增加2百万
I’m estimating you’ll gross about two million.
先给我19磅 试试效果如何
Give me ten pounds to start, and we’ll see how it goes.
好吧
All right.
跟福林时
Now, with Fring,
我的提成是30%
my end was gonna be 30 percent,
-我觉得这价格很公道 -好的
– which I believe is more than fair. – Okay.
相信我 如果你和我合作…
Trust me, if you do this–
莉迪亚 别总如果 学着说”是”
Lydia, learn to take yes for an answer.
那么 先解决要事
Now, first things first.
握手成交
Shake on it?
我们会一起赚很多钱的
We’re going to make a lot of money together.
托德 我想是时候见你叔叔了
Todd, I think it’s time I meet your uncle.
不能在熨衣房♥
No iron pile.
太多傻帽在那里熨衣服
There’s too many muscle-heads flexing their shit.
人多眼杂
Too many eyes.
好 那也不能在打饭时或院子里下手
Okay, so no chow line, no yard.
要干净利落
Gonna keep it simple.
速战速决
Pass-byes.
是的 走廊 洗浴室 单人牢房♥
Yeah, hallways, shower room, cells,
容易下手的地方
the easy stuff.
我们应该策划场暴♥动♥
I say we go with a riot.
让我们的人趁乱下手
Our boys get it done in a riot.
不 不能太混乱
No, no, no. No chaos.
别让防暴狱警插手 打乱我们的计划
I don’t want the goon squad rolling in and stealing our shot,
你懂吗
you know?
必须干净利落 悄无声息
This has gotta be fast and quiet.
啪啪啪 几下搞定
Just boom, boom, boom.
-你懂我的意思吧 -是的
– You know what I’m saying? – Yeah.
外科手术式清除
Surgical.
外科手术式 就要这样
Surgical. That’s what it’s got to be.
我们在纽约拘留中心有多少自己人
So how many guys we got at M.D.C.?
三个 加上沙多克
Three, counting Shaddock.
他现在管理轮班表
And he makes the schedule now,
所以安排谁 安排在哪里都由我们做主
so we can put who we need where we need them.
好的 纽约拘留中心搞定了 其它地方呢
Alright, so M.D.C.’s covered. What about the rest?
我们需要去巴伦西亚监狱的G区是吗
We need G Block in Valencia, right?
我们的人值夜班
Our guy’s on the night shift.
-让他值一天两班 -不行
– Have him pull a double. – Nah.
他的监督官一提到加班就激动
His supervisor’s got some hard-on about O.T.
那就让他和别人换班 想办法做到
Have him switch to somebody, I don’t know, just get it done.
不管那些 我们在巴伦西亚监狱的人够吗
Regardless, you know, we got enough guys in Valencia right now?
也许该雇几个人
Might have to hire out.
你疯了吗 让我们的人和墨西哥佬一起干
You high? Mix blood with chuntaros?
不可能
No way.
不用雇人 我们人手足够
There’s no need, we got enough.
杀手现在不是问题
Hitters ain’t the problem.
-问题是午饭后的短暂放风时间 -没错
– It’s that short walking window after lunch. – Mm-hmm.
是啊
Yeah.
时间会很紧的
It’s gonna be tight.
非常紧
Real tight.
我必须跟你直说 老兄
You know, I gotta be straight with you, man.
把他们全部干掉 这可行
Taking out all these guys is doable.
但在不同的监狱 2分钟内同时干掉他们
But hitting them in three separate jails all within two minutes?
就连暗♥杀♥本·拉♥登♥都没这么复杂
Whacking Bin Laden wasn’t this complicated.
你说这画是哪儿来的
Where do you suppose these come from?
我以前见过
I’ve seen this one before.
我在想
I wonder,
它们是不是
are they all…
都存放在某个巨大的仓库里
in some giant warehouse someplace?
这事可行 只是不能按你说的方式
It can be done, just not the way you want it.
完全可以按我说的方式做
It can be done exactly how I want it.
唯一问题是 你们能不能胜任
The only question is, are you the man to do it?
自己想办法去
Figure it out.
我钱不是白付的
That’s what I’m paying you for.
牧场汽车旅馆
日租/月租 包含小厨房♥

Yes.
搞定了
It’s done.
三天前震撼新墨西哥中部的监狱残杀案
New details have emerged in the spate of jail deaths
有新细节浮出水面
that rocked central New Mexico three days ago…
-目前 死者名单仍未公布 -小姑娘骑马马
– As of yet, no names of victims have been released, – This is the way ladies ride.
-警方仍在调查 -咯噔咯噔
– but authorities continue to investigate – Gallop-a-trot…
这起精心策划的袭击案
what appears to be a carefully coordinated sequence of attacks
-几分钟内 -咯噔
– that occurred within minutes of one another – Giddyap!
-袭击在三所监狱同时发生 -咯噔
– in three different correctional facilities… – Giddyap! Ooh!
-我能先关了吗 -当然
– Is it okay if I turn this off? – Oh, sure.
我不想开着新闻 汉克刚停车
I don’t want the news on right now. Hank just pulled up,
他心情不是很好
and he’s not in the best mood.
好的 那我不打搅你们了
Oh, all right. Well, I’ll get out of your hair.

Okay.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
晚饭大概一个小时就好
Dinner will be in about an hour.
我看就做你喜欢那种鸡肉吧
And I thought we could have that chicken that you like.
要么叫中餐外卖♥♥
Or– or we could order Chinese?
行 你看吧
Sure. There you go.
要玩玩具吗
Wanna play with your toys?
一会儿再来看你 好吗
I’ll see you in a little bit, okay?
马上就来哦
See you in a little bit.
汉克 我正准备走呢
Hey, Hank. I was just getting ready to leave.
喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
好啊 谢了
Um, yeah, sure. Thanks.
这酒好
Perfect.
-加冰 对吧 -没错 加冰
– Rocks, right? – Rocks, yes.
我想起了过去干的暑期工
Been thinking about this summer job I used to have.
怎么说
Oh, yeah?
大学那会儿 我成天都
Back in college, I’d spend my days…
在树林里用橙色漆罐
marking trees in the woods with this–
给树做标记
this orange spray can.
做标记
Marking trees?
对 工友随后就可以
Yeah. Crews would come in later
找到我做标记的树放倒
and find the trees I tagged and cut them down.
首先进入森林
First, you go in, and you mark locations
标出运料路线和储木场
for skid trails and landings.
我们都是选特定的树
And we chose specific trees
都是在选定的区域
all within a selected grid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!