怀特先生
Mr. White?
在吗
Hello?
怀特先生 车已经处理了
Mr. White, the, uh, car’s been dealt with,
先生
sir.
没有人跟踪你吗
No one tailed you?
没有 我躲开大路
No. I stayed off the main streets
而且一直防备着
and kept checking, so…
乔问你什么问题了吗
Joe ask any questions?
我告诉他旅行车的事 就像你说的
I told him R.V. Job, just like you said,
他就明白了
and he totally knew.
他们把车砸成一块钢块的方式
It’s pretty cool the way they do that–
还挺酷的
turn a car into a cube.
我们现在要处理另一件事吗
So, should we deal with this other thing now?
是的
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
我不想谈这事
I don’t want to talk about this.
好的
Okay.
这事必须得做
It had to be done.
好的
Okay.
好的
All right.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
单独谈
In private.
事情进展得怎么样
So what’s the story?
你联♥系♥到麦克了吗
You get to Mike?
他安全逃走了吗
He get out safe?
他走了
He’s gone.

Right.
那牢里那九个人怎么办
Well, what about those nine guys in jail?
他们现在有理由招供了
They got no reason not to talk now.
那我们怎么做
So what do we do?
“我们” 哪来的”我们”
“We”? Who’s “We”?
没有”我们”了 杰西
There is no “We,” Jesse.
只剩我自己了
I’m the only vote left,
所以我会解决这个问题
And I’ll handle it.
我的委托人会把关于福林贩毒集团
My client will supply vital information
组织 销♥售♥ 生产
relating to the organization, distribution, and production
这些的重要信息提供给你们
of Fring’s methamphetamine enterprise.
作为交换 我们希望能撤销所有指控
In exchange, we expect all charges to be dropped,
丹尼斯可以重获自♥由♥
And Dennis not only walks out of here a free man,
并且得到完全赦免
But also receives blanket immunity.
就他能提供的信息看 这笔交易很公平
For what he’s gonna be furnishing, this deal is plenty fair.
我给你的最好条件是 视信息真实有效性减刑
Best I’d be willing to do is queen for a day
减少指控
and reduced charges.
撤销全部指控
All charges dropped.
酌情减刑 适量减少指控
Queen for a day and a five-k.
这是给你们开的最佳条件了
That’s the best you’re gonna get.
不可能 伙计们 别这样
No way. Guys, come on.
有效信息 我只关心这个
A fairy princess, for all I care.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
我去给那个能告诉我一些
I’m going shopping for someone
我不知道的信息的人买♥♥东西
who can tell me something I don’t already know.
我知道很多你们不知道的事
I got plenty you don’t know.
你还没看懂形势
You seem a little confused.
这是买♥♥方市场
This here is a buyer’s market.
还有八个像你一样的混♥蛋♥
I got eight other assholes just like you,
其中四个就在100英尺以内的地方
four of them within 100 feet from here.
我还抓住了那个白♥痴♥律师丹
I also got Dan the douche bag lawyer
他愿意把钱和厄门绍特都交出来
who’s gonna give me the money and Ehrmantraut.
所以 丹尼斯 安顿下来 享受你的新家吧
So settle in, Dennis. Enjoy your new home.
我去找别人了
I’m gonna go rattle some cages.
什么事
So?
你该点些东西
Maybe you should order something.
来杯咖啡吗
Do you want a coffee or something?
现在不用
Not just now.
我觉得你点些东西会比较好
I think this would play better if you ordered something.
我觉得现在这样就挺好 而且我不渴
I think this will play just fine, and I’m not thirsty.
让我看看那份名单吧
So let’s take a look at the list.
莉迪亚 你一路跑过来
Lydia you’ve come all this way.
-带着那个名单了吧 -是的 带着呢
– You do have the list? – Yes, I have it.
很好
Good
不是写下来的
It’s just not written down.
为什么
And why is that?
在我的脑子里 这样更安全
It’s in my head. Safer there.
我明白了
I see.
那我建议你拿出一支笔
Then I suggest you pick up a pen.
现在还不行
Not just yet.
现在是我想
It was my understanding
去解决这九个人的问题
that attending to these nine names
也正是你先前所希望的
was precisely what you wanted.
十个了 十个 要算上律师
Ten names now. Ten, counting the lawyer.
是的 十个 算上律师
Yes. Ten, counting the lawyer.
那么 我现在不是为了你我的共同利益
So, what, am I not tying up loose end
去解决这些问题吗
for our mutual benefit?
你是在解决这些问题 可我不希望参与其中
You’re tying up loose ends, and I don’t wanna be one of them.
一旦我把名单给你 我就完成了我的使命
Once I give you that list, I’ve served my purpose,
那样我就成了一个了解太多秘密的人
and then maybe I’m just one more person who knows too much.
所以 你把名单交给我
So, you put that list in my hands,
你觉得
and in your mind,
我会立刻在这个餐馆
I immediately just murder you,
-杀了你吗 -不
– Just right here in this restaurant? – No.
立刻 在这里 不会的
Right here in this public place, immediately? Not right here.
-这不是我的意思 -听我说 莉迪亚
– That is not what I– – Listen, Lydia.
你逼我用我孩子们的性命发誓
You made me promise on my children’s lives
保证你不会被害
that I guaranteed your safety.
不会被麦克杀害
From Mike.
你保证我不会被麦克杀害
You guaranteed I’d be safe from Mike.
他不可能会同意的
There’s no way he’d ever go for this–
你要解决掉他的人
You getting rid of his guys.
这么做 把名字
Doing this– the names–
如果麦克还在
If Mike were still a factor.
是的 我也是这么想的
Yeah. That’s what I thought.
你想怎么办
What do you want, exactly?
如果你不想把名单给我
Because if you don’t want to give me that list,
那你对我来说才真的没用了
then I’ve truly got no use for you.
我可以帮你把生意做大
I can grow your business exponentially.
把名单给我
Just give me the list.
我可以帮你把生意
I can do that by helping you expand
扩展到一个更大 更活跃
into a larger, highly active,
更高利润的市场里
highly profitable marketplace.
你对捷克共和国有什么了解
What do you know about the Czech Republic?
捷克共和国
The Czech Republic?
你知道那里对冰♥毒♥的需求
Did you know there’s a higher demand for meth there
比欧洲任何国家都大吗
than anywhere else in Europe?
一千万人口 百分之五吸冰♥毒♥
Five percent of its ten million people,
相当于从西德克萨斯到凤♥凰♥城
which is roughly the population of the southwest
西南部的全部人口
from Western Texas to Phoenix,
都在吸食冰♥毒♥
are using the meth.
你保留本地市场
You keep your market here,
再拓展海外销♥售♥
but by adding overseas sales,
能让现在的盈利翻倍
you can more than double your current profits.
我查过
And I checked.
当地冰♥毒♥的纯度只有60%左右
the average purity is only about 60 percent.
他们从没见过你那样的产品
They’ve never seen anything like your product.
你能让他们嗨上天
You’ll blow their hair back.
跨国运输
Shipping internationally
也许会惹麻烦
seems like courting disaster.
-牧歌♥电气不会 -牧歌♥电气
– Not if you’re Madrigal. – Madrigal
正在被毒品管制局调查
is under investigation by the D.E.A.
那主要在调查餐饮部
The restaurant divison, mostly.
我们有4万6千名员工
We’ve got 46,000 employees

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!