去抓那杂种吧
Go throw a net around that son of a bitch.
好吧
All right.
-喂 -麦克 是我
– Yeah? – Mike, It’s me.
-方便说话吗 -方便
– an you talk? – I can.
很好 听着 钱出了点小状况
Great. Look, there’s a small situation with the money.
我不想在电♥话♥上说这事
I don’t want to do this on the phone.
可以见你吗
Are you available?
我几小时后可以过去
I can come by in a few hours.
我等不了那么久 你现在在哪里
That’s not good for me. Where are you now?
我和孙女在公园里
I’m at the park with my granddaughter.
具体在哪里
Where exactly?
新墨西哥州某公园
帕罗米它公园
Palomita.
知道吗 我离得不远
Oh, you know what? I’m not far.
我这就过去找你 别走开
I’ll come to you. You just hang tight.
什么事
Yeah?
麦克 他们来找你了
Mike, they’re coming for you.
就现在 他们来了
Right now. They’re coming.
-慢点说 沃尔特 谁 -毒品管制局
– Slow down, Walter. Who? – The D.E.A.
毒品管制局 有人被警方拉拢了
The D.E.A.– somebody flipped.
他们有某种银行监控
They have, uh, some– some kind of bank surveillance.
和某位律师有关
And something about some lawyer.
有人招供了 麦克 他们来抓你了
Someone is talking, Mike, and they’re coming for you right now.
麦克怎么会用那种三教九流的律师
How could Mike use that clown of a lawyer?
丹尼尔·华兹伯格
Dan Wachsberger.
那家伙还不如
He would’ve had better luck
莫·拉里·谢普律师事务所
with the law firm of Moe, Larry and Shemp.
用外面的律师前 一定要来咨♥询♥我
Always consult with me before using outside counsel.
好了 索尔 够了 别说了
All right, Saul. Enough, please.
除了坐以待毙 我们还有什么办法
Instead of just sitting around here, what can we do?
除了祈祷他能逃脱吗
Besides pray that he gets away?
我是没办法了
I’m open to ideas.
要是毒品管制局抓到了他
Because if the D.E.A. catches up with him,
然后他招供了 那我们就玩完了
and he flips, it’s good night, John-boy.
不 麦克绝不会招供的 好吗
No. No way Mike would ever flip, okay?
-不可能 -对 对
– No way. – Yeah, yeah.
别妄下断言
Never say never.
这已经是毒品管制局第二次没收他的资金了
This is the second time the D.E.A. has confiscated his bankroll.
知道吗
You know?
天呐 他还想愚弄我几次啊
Jesus, fool me once, right?
听着 他不会招供的
Look, he won’t flip.
可他手下的九个人会
But his nine guys will.
是他
Hey. Whoa, whoa. It’s him.
麦克
Uh, Mike,
我开扩音器 让智囊团听
Uh, I got you on speaker phone with the brain trust.
-让谁听 -是…
– The what? – The…
沃尔特和杰西在
Walt and Jesse are here.
我不需要沃尔特和杰西 索尔
I don’t want Walt and Jesse, Saul.
-我要你 我要你帮忙 -帮什么忙
– I want you. I need your help. – What do you need?
我把一个应急包放在机场了
I got a go-bag at the airport–
里面有护照 钱
passports, money.
可他们的眼线到处都是
But they have eyes everywhere.
我无法靠近
I can’t get close.
我要你去取那个包
I need you to pick up that bag
然后尽快给我
and get it to me as soon as possible.
你知道因为这事 外面风声有多紧吗
Do you know how thick the crap storm is out there because of this?
我告诉过你不要用那个律师
I told you not to use that lawyer.
他是个害群之马
He’s a hack!
闭嘴 索尔 只管去拿包
Shut up, saul, and get the bag.
麦克 我可以帮你去拿 好吗
Hey, Mike, I can get it to you, all right?
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
不行 孩子
No, kid.
不要你
Not you.
我雇索尔做事 他可以帮我完成工作
I’m paying Saul. He can do the job just fine.
你雇我做事 毒品管制局知道我是你的律师
Yeah, you’re paying me, and the D.E.A. knows I represent you,
所以他们现在很可能正看着我的车
so they’re probably sitting on my car right now,
期待我做傻事
hoping I do something stupid.
麦克 我可以的 好吗 这不是问题
Mike, I can do it, okay? It’s not a problem.
不 杰西
No, Jesse.
天呐 我来吧
Jesus, I’ll do it.
再说了 你退出了 记得吗
Besides, you’re out, remember?
麦克 告诉我去哪里取包
Mike, tell me where to get this bag.
你好 沃尔特
Hello, Walter.
我给你包之前
Before I hand this over,
得问你要点东西
I need something from you.
什么东西
And what’s that?
你九个手下的名字
The names of your nine men.
为什么
Why?
你又不会付他们钱 要名字有什么意义
You’re never gonna pay them off. What’s the point?
麦克 因为他们会牵涉到我
The point is, Mike, it affects me.
也会牵涉到杰西 我们有权知道
It affects Jesse, too, and we deserve to know.
现在唯一要做的事就是跑路
The only thing left to do now is leave town.
明白吗
You understand?
“跑路”
“Leave town.” Wow.
我可没法像你这样说走就走 麦克
I just can’t up and leave, like you, Mike.
我有家人 还有人仰赖着我
I’ve got a family. I’ve got people who depend on me.

Yeah.
再见 沃尔特
Good-bye, Walter.
不客气
You’re welcome!
抱歉 你说什么
I’m sorry, what?
我要那些名字 麦克 你欠我的
I want those names, Mike, you owe me that much.
我什么都不欠你
I don’t owe you a damn thing.
所有这些 像这样分崩瓦解 都是因为你
All of this, falling apart like this, is on you.
这话真是很有逻辑性 麦克
Oh, that’s some kind of logic right there, Mike.
你没擦干净屁♥股♥ 让毒品管制局抓到了把柄
You screw up, get yourself followed by the D.E.A.,
现在突然间 责任全都推给我了
and now, suddenly, this is all my fault?
不如你给我梳理一下 麦克
Why don’t you walk me through this, Mike?
我们之前都很好 你这蠢货
We had a good thing, you stupid son of a bitch!
我们有福林 我们有实验室
We had Fring. We had a lab.
应有尽有 运作有条不紊
We had everything we needed, and all ran like clockwork.
-天呐 -你本可以闭嘴
– Oh, my god. – You could’ve shut your mouth,
默默制毒 赚足你要的钱
cooked, and made as much money as you ever needed.
天衣无缝 可你偏不 非要炸飞一切
It was perfect. But, no, you just had to blow it up.
你 你的骄傲 和你的自负
You and your pride and your ego!
你非要掌控大局
You just had to be the man.
如果你乖乖干好你的活 清楚自己的位置
If you’d done your job, known your place,
我们现在都相安无事
we’d all be fine right now!
我只是…
I just…
我刚想起来莉迪亚也知道那些人的名字
I just realized that Lydia has the names.
我可以问她要
I can get them from her.
抱歉 麦克
I’m sorry, Mike.
这一切本可以避免
This whole thing could’ve been avoided–
闭你♥妈♥的♥嘴
Shut the fuck up.
让我死个安宁
Let me die in peace.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!