That was an error in judgment.
-不会再有了 -这还像句话
– Won’t happen again. – You’re damn right it won’t.
这是给你的底线
I’m just gonna bottom line this for you.
监视厄门绍特的预算现在取消了
The surveillance budget for Ehrmantraut is now zero.
明白了么
We clear?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
-明白了 -很好
– Clear. – Good.
再联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch.

Yeah?

Hey.
雷米想和叙叙
So, Ramey wanted to catch up with you?
聊的体育是吗
Talk sports and stuff, I guess?
差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
不让再盯厄门绍特了
No more following Ehrmantraut.
不值得这么大的财政投入
Not worth the financial investment.
他也不像那种要跑路的人
Well, it’s not like the guy’s going anywhere.
甚至都懒得甩我们那些盯梢了
He’s not even bothering to throw our tails anymore.
无非是无聊地安度晚年
He’s just living a boring old-man life
看来也没什么藏着掖着的
like he has nothing left to hide.
福林那帮人就没个开口的吗
And none of Fring’s crew is talking?
嘴一个比一个严实
Not giving an inch.
你的诱惑力度够吗
You sweeten the pot enough?
难道还要免刑 再公♥款♥送去毛伊岛旅游么
Zero jail time and an all-expense-paid trip to Maui?
那不行 不过差不多
Not that, but close.
没人掏那个钱
Nobody wants to bite.
天呐
Christ!
要么这帮家伙是真能抗
They’re either the most loyal crew in history,
要么就是有人在出封口费
or someone’s still paying them off.
你还在查银行记录么
You still checking bank records?
消费状况都没问题
No one living beyond their means.
可这九个
But nine perps…
都是一个代理律师
all being represented by one lawyer.
这种案子也不稀奇
Not unusual in a case like this.
也是 那家伙叫什么来着
Yeah, this guy– What’s his name?
丹尼尔·华兹伯格吧
Daniel Wachsberger?
这帮人♥渣♥都是他辩护的
He represents every one of these douchebags
除了厄门绍特
except for Ehrmantraut.
律师那边能有突破吗
Can we find out more about the lawyer?
你让我监视律师啊
You want me to start tailing a lawyer?
这烂摊子还不够你收拾么
Like the shit ain’t deep enough for you already?
雷米说不让我们监视厄门绍特
Hey, Ramey said we couldn’t follow Ehrmantraut.
又没说别人
He didn’t say anything about anybody else.
干吧
Do it.
好 你是头儿
You’re the boss.
好了 可以开始了吧
All right. Shall we get started?
我知道这种活儿
Now, I know that most of this,
这一切对你来说是全新的
or all of this, is gonna be new to you.
不过 你中学里学过化学吗
But, uh, did you take chemistry in high school?
初等化学
Just basic?

No.
算了 没关系
Okay. That’s all right.
等做时候 我尽量说得明白
As we go, I’ll be as detailed as possible
但不会催你
without being overwhelming.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
听着 托德 我不求你成为拉瓦锡
Look, Todd, I-I don’t need you to be Antoine Lavoisier.
拉瓦锡:法国著名化学家
就希望你能够
Uh, what I do need
全心投入 兢兢业业
is your full effort and attention.
认真听话
Listen and apply yourself.
要是能做到
If you do that,
这就是我们千载难逢的机会 明白吗
then we just might have a fighting chance here, okay?
明白 明白
Okay. Okay.
那好 开始吧
Well, here we go.
慢一些
Slowly.
稳住
Steady.
铝箔可以加快氯化氢生成速度
The aluminum helps speed up the delivery of hydrogen chloride.
慢慢倒进去 别溅出来
Gently pour it in. No spilling.
你会喜欢小号♥万能除尘棍
You’re gonna like the little schticky.
可你也会喜欢大号♥的万能除尘棍
But you’re gonna love the big schticky.
比如更麻烦的情况 床下的积灰
For bigger messes like dust bunnies under the bed
现在
Now…
二氧化碳使溶液凝结
The CO2 freezes the liquid,
形成晶体
Crystallizing it,
这就是我们的成品 甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
which gives us our finished methamphetamine.
最后一步就是
Now all that’s left
敲成小块 称重
is to break it up, weigh it,
大功告成
And we’re done.
这活儿
Wow. This is, um…
有点复杂
this is complicated.
我还得再练几次手
It’s gonna take me a few more times
才能学会
to get a grasp on it.
是的
Oh, yeah.
是得再练练
It’ll take a few more times.
我还行吧
I do all right?
还可以 托德
You did fine, Todd.
你还算认真 我也就这点要求
You applied yourself. That’s as much as I can ask.
现在就剩下谈钱的事了
Now all that’s left, I guess, is to talk money.
钱可以等我上手了再谈
We can talk money once I get this right.
早 猜给你带了什么
Morning. Guess what I have.
棒棒糖蛋糕
Cake pops.
就是把蛋糕插在小棒子上
They’re balls of cake on a stick.
真漂亮 谢谢你 丹
Very nice. Thank you, Dan.
看到了吗 我还给他们画了小脸
See? I put little faces on them.

Hey.

Hey.
弄好了
All right.
现在 我找了个新伙计
I’m, uh– I’m working with a new guy now.
而且我觉得
And I think that it…
我觉得
I think it
这事可能有戏
could possibly work out,
因为
because…
我试了 汉克 我真的试过了
I’m trying, Hank. I really am. I’m trying,
可就是
but there’s this…
她简直当我不存在
I mean, it’s like I don’t even exist to her.
这事吧…
Well, yeah…
我知道 她就是跟我对着干
I mean, I know she’s struggling.
可是我 我
I know, but I– I–
我根本不知道如何是好
I just don’t know what to do.
我还能怎么办
I mean, what can I do?
真是一团糟
Such a mess.
我们都僵到这个地步了
We just have screwed up so much.
可是我
I’m just…
不好意思 我不
I’m sorry. I don’t…
能来点咖啡吗 没准我还能…
um, do you– do you have any coffee? Maybe I could–
咖啡 没问题 马上来
Coffee? You bet. Yeah. You bet.
你是加奶油的吧
What, you take, uh, cream, right?
对 奶油
Yeah. Yeah.
来了 接着 哥们儿
All right. Here you go, buddy.
-谢谢你 汉克 -没事
– Oh, thank yo Hank. – Yeah.
真不好意思 让这些破事耽误你时间
Look, I’m sorry to waste your time with all this.
-客气什么 -这事真是
– Ah, no. – It’s really…
-真是 怎么说呢 -理解
– It’s… you know, you know. – Yeah.
先失陪一下
Hey, could you excuse me?
好的 没问题
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure.
-给我点好消息 -还是你告诉我吧
– Tell me something good. – You tell me.
我苦等了这个人14个小时
I sweated the guy for 14 hours.
该破记录了吧
That should be some kind of record.
别吹了 有什么发现
Quit your bragging. What’d you get?
他妥协了 他愿意投诚
He’s gonna do it. He’s gonna flip.
他愿意供出厄门绍特
He’s willing to give us Ehrmantraut?
那你还等什么
What are you wasting your time for?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!