杰西 这一切
Jesse, this…
我们正在做的事
What we do…
成为业界顶尖
Being the best at something
这样的事可不常见
is a very rare thing.
你不该轻易放弃这些
You don’t just toss something like that away.
你想浪费自己的潜质吗
And what, you wanna squander that potential?
你自己的潜质 为什么
Your potential? Why?
你还能去干什么
To do what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
想想啊
Well, think.
你能去干什么 杰西
To do what, Jesse?
我会想到的 好吗
Well, I’ll figure it out, all right?
看看你
Look at you.
你人生中拥有什么呢
What have you got in your life, huh?
啥都没有 谁也没有
Nothing. Nobody.
等等 对了
Oh, wait. Yes.
-电视游戏和卡丁车 -怀特老师
– Video games and go-carts. – Mr. White–
而当你厌倦了那一切 然后呢
And when you get tired of that, what then? Huh?
你多久以后会复吸呢
And how soon will you start using again?
听着
Look…
听着 我知道那个男孩的事
Look, I know how upset you are
令你很不安
about what happened to this boy.
我和你一样不安
I am just as upset as you are.
是吗 真的吗
Are you? Really?
你怎么能对我说这种话 天啊
How can you say that to me? Jesus!
我才是身为人父的那个人
I mean, I’m the one who’s the father here.
难道我一定要在你面前蜷缩哭泣吗
What? Do I have to curl up in a ball and tears in front of you?
难道我一定要把自己关在屋子里
Do I have to lock myself away in a room
滥用毒品 你才相信吗
and get high to prove it to you?
那男孩身上发生的事是个悲剧
What happened to that boy is a tragedy,
令我撕心裂肺
And it tears me up inside!
但就因为发生了这事
But because it happens, what?
我就该自暴自弃
Am I supposed to just lie down
和他一起去死吗
and die with him?
已经发生了
It’s done!
会发生这事我也很悲痛
It makes me sick that it happened,
就如痛失亲人一般
just like everyone else who has died in our wake.
托德的所作所为
What Todd did–
我们也做过同样恶劣的事
You and I have done things that are just as bad.
没错
Yeah.
我们杀死的那些人
All the people that we’ve killed–
盖尔和其他人
Gale and the rest…
如果你相信有地狱存在
If you believe that there’s a hell–
我不知道你信不信 但我们…
I don’t know if you’re into that. But we’re…
我们基本一只脚已经踏进去了
We’re already pretty much going there, right?
但在下地狱之前 我可不会自暴自弃
But I’m not gonna lie down until I get there.
我不愿意制毒
What, just because I don’t
就叫自暴自弃吗
wanna cook meth anymore, I’m lying down?
还有多少人会因我们而死
How many more people are gonna die ’cause of us?
没一个 没人
No one. None.
现在我们掌控大局 不会再有人受伤害
Now that we’re in control, no one else gets hurt.
你总是那样说 但根本就是瞎话
You keep saying that, and it’s bullshit every time!
每次都是 你猜怎么着
Always! You know what?
我做够了 好吗
I’m done, okay?
你把钱给我
You just give me my money,
然后我们
And you and I-
两清
We’re done.
好的
Hmm. Okay.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这钱
Why do you want this money?
因为钱是我的 是我那份
Because it’s mine. It’s my cut.
但这不是沾了血污的钱吗
But isn’t it filthy blood money?
你这么纯洁 境界那么高
I mean you’re so pure, you have such emotional depth.
不 你不该碰这些脏钱
No… You shouldn’t touch that dirty money.
我替你保管 杰西
I’ll save you from that, Jesse.
得了吧
Come on.
你想要这钱 你和我一样想要
You want it. You want it just as much as I want it.
有欲望并没有错
And it’s not wrong to want it.
好吗
Okay?
留下来和我工作
So stay and work with me,
你能赚到原来的10倍 甚至20倍
and you can make ten times– 20 times as much.
无所谓了
Whatever, man.
你不想付钱 我不在乎
You don’t wanna pay me, I don’t care.
你在乎
Yes, you do.
血债现在都在你身上
It’s on you, all right?
-我做够了 -不 你还没完
– I’m done. – No, you’re not.
你还没完 不准走
You’re not done. You’re not leaving,
如果你走了 你一分也拿不到
because if you leave, you get nothing!
你懂吗 一分也没有
Do you understand me? Nothing!
杰西
Jesse!
本财年电子监控预算为
Budget for the current fiscal year for electronic surveillance
150万美元
is 1.5 million,
与烟酒管理局和法警局持平
on par with A.T.F. And the Marshal Service,
但和联邦调查局比还差得远
but still just a fraction of F.B.I. Totals.
我们在游说国会增加141万预算
We’re lobbying congress for an additional 1.41,
但我们仍在等待实际报告出炉
but we’re waiting on actual reports
以证明我们的工作物有所值
to demonstrate we’re actually getting worthwhile results.
在卧底任务上的投入
Current budget for our undercover operations
让我们获得了最多的可控告信息
reap the most successful actionable intelligence,
你们可以参考附录4中的图表
if you refer to the chart in appendix four.
副主管施拉德可以
If A.S.A.C. Schrader can
告诉我们监控所花费的人时
tell us about the surveillance man-hours–
汉克
Hank?
汉克
Hank?
汉克
Hank!
我们还是结束会议吧
I think we’re going to wrap this up.
副主管施拉德留一下
If A.S.A.C. Schrader can stay behind
其他人可以出去了
while everyone else clears out.
迈克尔·厄门绍特
谢谢大家
Thank you, everybody.
你知道我比任何人
You know no one wants to see
都希望你能胜任这工作 对吧
you succeed at this more than me, right?
-是的长官 -我知道你有多棒
– Yes, sir. – I know how good you are.
不然我也不会主动推荐你
I wouldn’t have stuck my neck out to get you here if I didn’t.
但你已不是基层警员了 兄弟
But you’re not knocking down doors anymore, bubba.
你现在管理着整个分局
You’re in charge of an entire district office,
这工作有其相应的职责
and that comes with responsibilities.
汉克 连基本的报告
I mean, Hank, basic reports
都没有及时归档
aren’t being filed in a timely manner.
我会处理的 会改善的
I’ll work on it. It’ll get better.
没错 会的 因为你在福林的案子上花了
Yeah, it will, because way too much time and money
太多时间和金钱
is being spend on the Fring case,
这案子基本已经结束了
a case which is essentially over.
加班加点去监视迈克尔·厄门绍特
All this overtime to surveil Michael Ehrmantraut?
这预算本可以有更好的去处
That’s just money that could be better spent elsewhere.
我明白
I understand,
但我也不是轻易下此决定
but I’m not making these choices lightly.
我们接到越来越多的报告
We’ve got increase reports
称蓝色冰♥毒♥重返街头
of blue meth on the street.
福林的团伙仍在运作 厄门绍特也有参与
Fring’s gang is still operational, and Ehrmantraut is involved.
就这么简单
It’s that simple.
我相信你 但又如何呢
I believe you. But so what?
这不过是若干案件中的一件
It’s one case out of dozens,
你不能因为
and you don’t play favorites
这曾是自己的案子就偏心
with it just because it used to be yours.
-我真的… -不能偏心 汉克
– I really… – You don’t play favorites with it, Hank.
你还有更重要的工作
You got a bigger job than that.
先不提财务费用
I mean, forget the financial cost.
我还听说你
I hear you’re personally
亲自带队执行搜查令
serving search warrants out in the field?
那是判断失误

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!