所以
So, hey.
那么
I guess, uh–
咱们后会有期了
I guess I’ll see you around.
不 后会无期
No. Don’t think so.
我退出了就是退出了
When I’m out, I’m out.
我也退出了 麦克
Well, I’m out, too, Mike.
孩子
Kid…
照顾好自己
just look out for yourself.
停止营业
停止营业
没事吧
Are we good?
你说呢
You tell me.
好了杰西 倒车
Okay, Jesse. Back it up.
很好
You’re good.
继续 直着倒
Keep it coming. Straight back.
减速
Slow it down.
好了 很好
All right. That’s good.
你好 怀特夫人
Hey, Mrs. White.
瓦姆诺斯除虫公♥司♥[西语:加油]
Vamonos.
最好是
I wish.
好了 来把这东西连到车上
All right. Let’s get this thing hooked up.
沃尔特
Walt…
这是什么
What is this?
你真想知道吗
Do you really wanna know?
为什么要把它藏在这里
Why are you hidding it here?
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
你在躲谁
Who are you hidding it from?
我说了 别担心
I said, “Don’t worry about it.”
警♥察♥吗
From the police?
还是别人
Or someone else?
会为这个杀人的人么
Someone who will kill for it?
你还是回办公室吧
Why don’t you go back in the office?
我要你回办公室去
Why don’t you go back in the office
让我们把事做完行吗
and let us do this?
我们马上把它拿走
We’ll get it out of your hair.
克莱道克海洋银行
你又给我带什么了
Oh! What’d you bring me this time?
培根香蕉饼干
They’re bacon banana cookies.
里面有培根 天啊
Is there bacon in these? Oh, my god!
一点点 只有一点点
Just a bit, just a little bit of bacon.
刚好让它吃起来很松脆
Just enough to make those suckers really pop.
丹 真是太好吃了
Dan, this is too much.
我不会给别人吃的
I’m not sharing those.
说我没礼貌就没礼貌吧 无所谓
Bad office etiquette? I don’t give a crap.
我要独享它们
They’re mine.
你想怎么样就怎么样
Well, they’re yours to do with as you please.
好 连我老公都别想碰
Good, cuz my husband is not getting any either.
-米奇最近怎么样 -别提了
– How is Mickey? – Don’t get me started.
他想买♥♥艘船
He wants to buy a boat.
我让他除草他都懒得去
I can’t even get him to start the lawnmower,
居然还想买♥♥船
and he wants to buy a boat.
我不知道 有艘船也挺好的
Oh, I don’t know. A boat might be nice.
小的那种
Little one, maybe.
拜托 你想去哪开船
Oh, please. Where would you even take a boat?
难不成跑去象山村吗
All the way down to elephant butte?
卡巴略也不错 那里很美
Or caballo. It’s beautiful down there.
你能把船留在那边
You can even leave it at the lake
省的每次搬来搬去了
If you don’t want to haul it every time.
我告诉你
We are not buying a boat.
我们不会买♥♥船的
I’ll tell you that right now.
-最后一个是545 -569
– And the last one is 545. – 569.
讨厌
Aw, dang it.
-差一点就全对了 -不错了
– I almost got them all that time. – Very good.
但我这周还要多开一个 603号♥
But actually, I’ve got an extra one for you this week– 603.
-603 在哪呢 -下面那个
– 603. Where is that? – Right down there.
好了 你慢慢来
All right. I’ll let you get to it.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
给凯莉的十八岁生日礼物
要是再多留一块钱
Young Kaylee’s gonna need a second safety deposit box
就要给凯莉多准备一个信箱了
If you decide to leave one more dollar to her.
其他的怎么样
How’s the rest of it?
空了 和往常一样
Empty, as usual.
家属们都很合作
The families are pretty reliable with the pickups.
没人吵着要一次拿完吗
Nobody complaining about wanting it all at once?
没有 他们明白要闷声发大财
Nah, they get it. Slow and steady wins the race.
就这样吧
I guess this is it for a while.
别担心那些家属
Don’t worry about the families.
他们会一直有钱拿的
They’ll keep getting their deliveries.
我知道时间有点紧 不过是为了孩子们
I know times are tight, but it’s for the kids,
我们十分感谢您的赞助
and your sponsorship would sure be appreciated.
是的 这样的话是银级
Yeah. We have a, um, silver level,
但是金或白金级
but the gold and platinum levels
则可以把您的名字
really get your name out there
印在横幅和T恤上
on the banner’s or t-shirts.
当然 不 不 那不是问题
Sure. No. No, that’s not a problem.
如果有什么变化 请直接联♥系♥我
No, you call me directly if things change, you hear?
格米 如果我还要继续拉赞助的话
Gomie, take a brick to my head
你就去拿块砖拍死我吧
if I ever have to make another fun run call.
我受够了
I’m done.
怎么了 你笑什么
What’s up? Why you smiling?
厄门绍特的搜查令刚刚送过来了
‘Cause the Ehrmantraut warrant just came in.
这才像样嘛
Oh, baby, now we’re talking.
多快能准备好出发
How quick can you get your group together?
-两三个小时吧 -给你两个小时
– Two, three hours. – Make it two.
我们去抓那个混♥蛋♥
We’re gonna nail that son of a bi–
警♥察♥ 搜查令
Police! Search warrant!
警♥察♥ 搜查令
Police! Search warrant!
来了
Coming.
不要着急
Hold your horses.
搜查令
Search warrant.
警♥察♥ 搜查令
Police! Search warrant!
警♥察♥ 搜查令
Police! Search warrant!
警♥察♥ 搜查令
Police! Search warrant!
还想指望那个禁止令吗
How’s that restraining order working out for you?
如果你想让我念那个的话
Uh, if you want me to read that,
我得去把眼镜戴上
I’m gonna need my glasses.
来得正好
Hey! Perfect timing.
我刚要开始
Just about to get started.
如果你
Uh, you know,
如果你能负责那个沉淀池
If you can get going on that settling tank,
那就太好了
that will be a huge help.
上次制毒留在里面的东西放太久了
We left that stuff in there too long after the last cook.
-怀特老师 -实在太久了
– Mr. White– – I mean way too long.
现在残渣一大堆
Now we have a tremendous amount of residue.
我们应该去买♥♥个强力的清洗机
You know what we need to invest in is a power washer.
怀特老师 你能抽出几分钟
Mr. White, can we just take a second
跟我谈谈吗
and talk about all this?
当然了
Yeah, yeah, sure.
听着 你知道吗
Look, you know what
我觉得我们应该谈的是
I think we need to talk about?
加大产量
Is doubling down.
加大产量
Doubling down?
每周制100磅毒 而不是50磅
Cooking a hundred pounds a week, not fifty.
也就是架设一个新实验室
As in starting a new lab–
一个由你管理的实验室
A lab that you’ll run.
自己制♥作♥
A cook all of your own.
为什么不呢 你应得的
Why not? You deserve it.
你的制毒技术跟我一样好
You’re every bit as good as me.
你怎么想
Well, what do you think?
怀特老师
Mr. White, uh,
我的主意没有改变
I think that nothing has changed for me.
我只想拿到我的钱 然后退出
I just wanna get my money and– and get out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!