在那
There.
他们在那
That’s them.
该你上场了 沃尔特
Your play, Walter.
靠你自己了
You’re on your own.
麦克 你这1000加仑够少的啊
Looks like you’re about 1,000 gallons light here, Mike.
甲胺在哪
Where’s the juice?
没有甲胺了
The methylamine isn’t coming.
为什么
Why is that?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是留下甲胺的人
I’m the man who’s keeping it.
这是怎么回事
What the hell’s this?
我们说好的 对吧 我们有协议
We had an agreement, right? We got our deal.
-油罐在哪 麦克 -麦克不知道在哪
– So where’s the tank, Mike? – Mike doesn’t know where it is.
只有我知道 你现在得和我谈 不是和他
Only I do. And you’re dealing with me now, not him.
直接告诉我你想要多少钱
Why don’t you just cut to what it is you want,
或者告诉我你打算怎么办
Or what you think is gonna happen here, all right?
我们不会空着手走
’cause we’re gonna get what we came for.
这1000加仑的甲胺放在我的手里
That 1,000 gallons of methylamine is worth more in my hands
比放在你或者其他任何人手里都值钱
Than it is in yours or anyone else’s, for that matter.
但是我需要销♥售♥
But I need distribution.
销♥售♥
Distribution.
没错
That’s right.
如果你放弃你的产品
So if you agree to give up your cook
转而卖♥♥我的
And sell my product instead,
我给你35%的利润
I’ll give you 35 percent of the take.
35% 你和我开玩笑呢吧
35 percent? Wow. Are you kidding me?
35 麦克 这是开玩笑是吧
35– Mike, please tell me this is a joke.
你知道我们赚这份钱
You know how far we had to stick our necks out
要冒多大的风险么
to get our hands on this cash?
我们为什么需要你
Why the hell do we want you?
你知道我们有自己的生产体系
You realize we have our own operation, right?
我非常了解你的生产体系
I know all about your operation.
我的合伙人告诉我你的冰♥毒♥
My partners here tell me that you produce a meth
运气好也只有70%的纯度
That’s 70% pure, if you’re lucky.
但是我的产品纯度是99.1%
But I produce is 99.1% pure.
所以呢
So?
所以这就是小学生棒球队
So…it’s grade school t-ball
和纽约扬基之间的差别
Versus the New York Yankees.
你的产品就是些不入流的
Yours is, uh, just some tepid,
杂牌子可乐
Off-brand, generic cola.
我做的则是正宗经典的可口可乐
What I’m making is classic coke.
好了 好
All right. Okay.
那么
So, um,
如果我们现在把你干掉
If we just waste you right here,
扔在沙漠里
Right now, and leave you in the desert,
那以后市场上就没有正宗可口可乐了
Then there is no more coke on the market, right?
明白了么 只剩我们了
See how that works? There’s only us.
你真想活在一个没有可口可乐的世界里么
Do you really want to live a world without Coca Cola?
我的合伙人告诉我
My partner tells me your crew
因为我们的成功你们也转换成了甲胺制毒法
Switched to a p2p cook because of our success.
你用食用色素给你的冰♥毒♥上色
You dye your meth with food coloring
让它们看起来和我的一样
To make it look like mine.
你已经在模仿我的产品了
You already ape my product at every turn.
但是现在
But now…
你有机会亲自卖♥♥出它们
You have the opportunity to sell it yourself.
你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
我们不会放弃这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
We’re not gonna give up this deal
给你当跑腿的小弟 你明白么
To be your errand boys, do you understand?
为了什么
For what?
看着一群瘾君子比以前更享受么
Watch a bunch of junkys to get a better high?
更享受意味着顾客就愿意多付钱
A better high means customers pay more.
更高的纯度意味着更高的产量
A higher purity means a greater yield.
因为不合格的生产工艺
That’s 130 million dollars a profit
造成的利润损失高达1亿3千万美元
That is been pissed away by some substandard cook.
你听我说
Now you listen to me.
你现在拥有全美国最棒的制毒师
You’ve got the greatest meth cook in a–
不 是全美国
No, the two
最棒的两位制毒师
Greatest meth cooks in America right here,
用我们的技术
And with our skills,
你的35%分成也会比你
You’ll earn more from that 35%
原来自己制毒挣到的更多
Than you ever would on your own.
是啊 那你说说
Yeah. So you say.
为什么我们这么走运
Just wondering why we’re so lucky.
为什么拉我们入伙
Why cut us in?
麦克要退休了
Mike is retiring from our crew,
所以我们的合作伙伴空出了一位
So his share of the partnership is available,
如果你能负责他以前的任务
If you can handle his end–
销♥售♥
Distribution.
如果你愿意从你今天带来的1千5百万美元里
And if you give him five million dollars
拿出五百万给他
from the fifteen million you brought today.
就当是介绍你我认识
Just think of it as a finder’s fee
的介绍费
For bringing us together.
我们有40磅的现货
We have 40 pounds of product ready to ship,
随时可以出♥售♥
Ready to go.
你准备好了么
Are you ready?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are ya?
你知道
You know.
你们都知道我是谁
You all know exactly who I am.
说出我的名字
Say my name.
干什么 我不知道
Do what? I don’t–
我根本不知道你是谁
I don’t have a damn clue who the hell you are.
不 你知道 我就是毒师
Yeah, you do. I’m the cook.
我就是杀掉古斯·福林的人
I am the man who killed Gus Fring.
胡扯 墨西哥人杀掉的福林
Bullshit. Cartel got Fring.
你确定么
Are you sure?
这就对了
That’s right.
现在 说出我的名字
Now…say my name.
海森博格
Heisenberg.
没错
You’re goddamn right.
我得恭喜你 沃尔特
I gotta hand it to you, Walter.
谢谢你这么看得起我
Hey. I appreciate the kind words,
但是我也退出了
But I’m out, too.
记得么
Remember?
我知道 我们再谈
I know. We’ll talk.
也许我们该谈谈什么时候
Maybe we should talk about how and when
我怎么样才能得到我的五百万
I’m gonna get my five million dollars.
我们会的
We will do that.
一定会的
Absolutely.
只是 你知道
It’s just, you know–
杰西 给我点时间 好么
Jesse, just give me some time here, okay?
这段过渡期里
I’ll need a little help getting
我需要有人帮我一起维持正常运转
things up and running during this trasition.
这点忙你还是会帮我的 对吧
You can at least do that for me, right?
好了 别担心
Huh? Come on. Don’t worry.
我们会解决的
We’ll figure it out.
好了 就这样了
Well, I guess that’s it.
离别感想 我有两个
Parting thoughts, of which I have two:
第一 如我说的
First, as I said,
我会负责那些遗留成本的问题
I’ll handle the legacy costs out of my end
你们不用再担心我的人了
So you won’t have to worry about my guys anymore.
第二 窃听器
Second, the bug.
毒品管制局会开展一次全面检查
The D.E.A. will do a sweep.
具体时间不知 可能是任何时候
Can’t say when. Could be anytime.
但你们得把那东西取出来
But you need to get it outta there,
越快越好
Sooner rather than later.
好了
All right.
就这样么
That’s it?
不说”谢谢你的五百万”
No “Thanks for the five million dollars,”
也不说”抱歉把你铐在暖气上”
No “Sorry for chaining you to a radiator”?
记得把窃听器拆掉 沃尔特
Just get the bug, Walter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!