That’s not a request.
别紧张
Might as well get comfortable.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥明天成交 这势在必行
This deal’s going down tomorrow. It’s happening,
你没法阻止
There’s nothing you can do to stop it.
-明白吗 -那你就可以偷走我的…
– Got it? – Oh, so it’s okay for you to steal my–
为了确保万无一失 你我都得在
And to ensure that, you and I are gonna spend
这间办公室待到明天
the rest of the night together in this office.
-就当给我过生日吧 -麦克
– Like it’s my birthday. – Mike–
等买♥♥卖♥♥做完了 你那份不会少 我保证
When the deal is done, you’ll get your money. I guarantee that.
让我来制毒
Let me cook it.
我给你那份翻倍 你还是能退出
I’ll double your five and you still walk.
我可从没见过
You know, I have never seen
有人百般阻挠 是为了不赚五百万
anybody work so hard not to get $5 million.
麦克 你听我说
Mike, you need to listen to me.
不 沃尔特 我可一点都
No, Walter. The last thing I need to do
不想听你说 给我坐好
is listen to you. Now, sit down.
好吧
All right.
沃特尔 我有个窘境
Walter, I’ve got a bit of a quandary here.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥开始前
I’ve got something I need to attend to
我还得去处理点事
before this deal happens.
但是
But for some reason,
我不放心你和甲胺共处一室
I don’t trust you alone with the methylamine.
我只好限制你的自♥由♥了
I’m gonna have to restrain you.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding.
请你站起来
Stand up for me, please.
起身
Stand up.
转身
Turn around for me.
双臂张开
Arms out to the side.
抬起来
Up.
老兄 坐好
Oh, man. Sit down.
坐好
Sit down.
手腕给我
Give me your wrist.
对不住了
Sorry.
好吧 找我们来什么事
All righty. To what do we owe the pleasure?
先生们 我们是来
Well, gentlemen, we’re here
讨论你们对我客户的非法骚扰的
to discuss your illegal harassment of my client.
这会很有趣的
This should be good.
你们毒品管制局对厄门绍特先生
Mr. Ehrmantraut has become the subject
进行了恶意的 不间断的
of a vicious, relentless,
毫无根据的骚扰
and unwarranted D.E.A. persecution.
格米 他说得对吗
Gomie, does that, uh, that sound right to you?
我不知道他在说些什么
I have no idea what he is taking about.
你们就装吧 淡定哥
Play it as cool as you like, Fonzie.
但我们都清楚你们不分昼夜在跟踪我的客户
But we all know you’ve been following my client day and night.
这位可怜的先生
The poor man can’t even
只想找点时间来陪孙女
spend a few minutes with his granddaughter
你们都还要躲在灌木丛里
without you guys quivering in the bushes
用小望远镜偷♥窥♥
and peeping through your little binoculars.
真够惹人烦的
It’s disturbing.
而且这对他的身心健康都产生了负面影响
And it’s taken a toll on his mental and physical well-being.
我看你的客户气色不错
Your client looks fine to me.
有些是内伤
Well, some hurts only show on the inside.
你们没有得到这些活动的许可是吧
Now, you guys don’t even have warrants for these tails, do you?
理论上讲 你所指的这些跟踪行为
Theoretically, these tails you refer to would be
完全是法律允许范围内的
completely within the bounds of the law.
我们在公众场所跟踪人
We don’t need a warrant to follow somebody
不需要法令 理论上讲
through a public place. Theoretically.
理论上讲是没错
That is theoretically correct.
然而 我会反对说像这种
However, I would counter that an open-ended,
毫无限制的监视
unrestricted surveillance
相当于是偷偷跟踪
like this amounts to stalking.
是非法的
Which is illegal.
我不知道你们怎么对我的客户
I don’t know what it is you find so interesting
这么有兴趣 我也不会评头论足
about my client, and I’m not here to judge.
大家本来也都不是一类人
Different strokes and all.
不过很不幸 他不喜欢你们
But sadly, he’s just not that into you.
所以我已经代表厄门绍特先生
So, I have filed for a temporary restraining order
提交了申请 对毒品管制局颁发禁令
against the D.E.A. on behalf of Mr. Ehrmantraut.
你从哪里获得的法律学位 古德曼
Where’d you get your law degree, Goodman?
是你买♥♥那身西装的小丑学校吗
The same clown college you got that suit?
你知道谁喜欢这套西装吗
You know who likes this suit?
帕帕杜米安法官 她觉得我着装很时髦
Judge Papadoumian. She thinks I’m a snappy dresser.
你知道帕帕杜米安法官讨厌什么吗
You know what Judge Papadoumian hates?
警方对老人进行骚扰
Police harassment of a senior citizen.
失言了
Sorry.
等着警长给你们送禁令吧 探员们
Expect a visit from the sheriff, agents.
你们一小时内就该受到你们的单方禁令了
You should have your ex parte within the hour.
我们走
Let’s go.
哪种法官会办法这种禁令
What the hell kind of judge would issue this thing?
帕帕杜米安法官 老兄
Papadoumian, man.
她就是美版越南主席胡志明
She’s like Ho Chi Minh.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
也没什么招了 只好先撤了
Well, not a lot of choice, you know? We back off.
暂时 禁令站不住脚 古德曼应该知道
For the moment. T.R.O. won’t stand up, and Goodman knows it.
我不知道他肚子里藏着什么坏水
I don’t see what the plan is,
可如果厄门绍特先生想要开战
but if Ehrmantraut wants a fight,
-那我们就奉陪到底 -好
– he’s gonna get one. – All right.
你太孤注一掷了
That was a hell of a gamble.
奏效了
Worked.
是啊 可持续不了多久
Yeah, well, not for long.
他没说错 临时禁令派不上用场
He’s right about that T.R.O. It’s gonna get tossed toute suite.
同时 施罗德对你的渴望程度攀至峰顶
Meanwhile, Schrader’s hard-on for you just reached Uncle Miltie proportions.
所以你好好享受吧
So have fun with that.
我争取了多少时间
How much time I got?
大概24小时
Maybe 24 hours.
够了
It’s enough.
最好是这样 不管你有什么计划
That better be. Whatever you got planed,
最好趁早做好保命措施
you best pull the ripcord while you still have a chance.
-他在哪里 -麦克
– Where is he? – Mike–
在哪… 给我滚开
Where… Get out of my way.
你给我坐下
You, sit down.
麦克 麦克 等等 好吗
Mike! Mike! Hold on, okay?
-我数到3 -怀特老师有办法
– I am gonna count to three. – Mr. White’s got an idea.
-2 -说真的 这是个好主意
– Two. – I’m serious. It’s a great idea.
听着 你拿你的五百万
Look, you get your five million,
我们都能拿到 甲胺归他 好吗
we both do, and he gets his methylamine, all right?
听他说完
Just hear him out.
是真的吗 沃尔特
Is that true, Walter?
多赢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!