Hey.
真没问题吗
Yo, you sure this is okay?
她没在 这里没人
She’s not here. Nobody’s here.
好吧 是这样
All right. So, uh…
出了点问题
Something’s come up.
麦克想霸王硬上弓
Mike wanted to come here to give you the hard sell,
可我想 还是我来谈比较好
But I figured it’d be better coming from me.
麦克的朋友想买♥♥他和我那份甲胺
Mike’s connections want to buy Mike and my shares of the methylamine
但不能缺了你那份
unless he gets your share, too.
他想要全部1000加仑
He wants the entire thousand gallons.
没门
Absolutely not.
知道你会这么说
Yeah, I figured you’d say that.
不过我想了下
But I’m thinking about it.
这交易其实合情合理
And it really makes sense.
-有点 -是吗
– Kinda. – It does, does it?
你想想 开始做这玩意时候
Look, when you, uh, when you started this thing,
你想过能搞到500万美金吗
did you ever dream of having $5 million?
我敢保证 你没想过
I know for a fact that you didn’t.
我很清楚 你就需要73万7千
I know for a fact all you needed was was 737,000,
因为你算得清清楚楚
’cause you worked it all out, like, mathematically.
听着 现在卖♥♥掉那批甲胺
Look, if selling the methylamine
再也不会死什么人
now means that no one else ever gets killed,
所以我同意了 完全同意
Then I vote for that, man. Hands down.
明天就能搞定
And we could have it tomorrow.
全身而退
We would be out.
你可以天天陪着家人
You could spend time with your family.
再不用担心他们受到伤害
No more worrying about them getting hurt
不用担心他们发现真♥相♥
Or finding out about everything.
你搞毒品不就为这个吗
Isn’t this what you’ve been working for?
我千辛万苦 可不是为了抛售
I have not been working so hard just to sell out.
-这不是抛售 -就是抛售 杰西
– It’s not selling out. – Yes, it is, Jesse.
为这东西 我们流血流汗
I ha–we have suffered and bled, literally, for this business.
我不会就这么放弃
And I will not throw it away for nothing.
我不知道说什么才好 怀特老师
I don’t know how else to say it, mr. White.
500万可不是个小数
$5 million isn’t nothing.
杰西 你听说过”灰质”这公♥司♥吗
Jesse, have you heard of a company called “Gray matter”?
-没有 -我是创始人之一
– No. – Well, I co-founded it
研究生时和几个校友一起创立的
in grad school with a couple of friends of mine.
连公♥司♥名字都是我起的
Actually, I was the one who named it.
那时 公♥司♥还没什么规模
And back then, it was just– oh, it was just small-time.
虽然我们还申请过专利
We had a couple patents pending.
可也没什么大不了
But nothing earth-shattering.
当然 我们都知道公♥司♥潜力无穷
‘course, we all knew the potential.
是啊 我们还想过席卷整个世界
Yeah. We were gonna take the world by storm.
可随后
And then…
我们三个创始人间出了问题
this uh– well, something happened between the three of us.
我不想说太细
And I’m not gonna go into detail.
不过因为个人原因
But for personal reasons,
我决定退出公♥司♥
I decided to leave the company.
把股份卖♥♥给了另外两人
And I sold my share to my two partners.
我抛售 获得5000块
I took a buyout for $5,000.
对于当时的我 这算笔大钱了
Now, at the time, that was a lot of money for me.
想知道那公♥司♥现在市值多少吗
Care to guess what that company is worth now?
几百万
Oh, millions?
是几十亿 是亿
Billions, with a “B.”
上周五收市价21.6亿
2.16 billion as of last friday.
我每星期都会看看
I look it up every week.
我为了5000块
And I sold my share,
卖♥♥掉了我的股份
my potential,
和我的未来
for $5,000.
为了几个月的房♥租 我卖♥♥掉了孩子的美好未来
I sold my kids’ birthright for a few months’ rent.
这是两码事
This isn’t the same thing.
杰西 你不是问我
Jesse, you asked me
到底是要搞毒品还是赚钱吗
if I was in the meth business or the money biness.
都不是
Neither.
我是要建立一个商业帝国
I’m in the empire business.
我不懂
I don’t know.
怀特老师
Mr. White,
一个毒品帝国是那么引以为荣的事吗
is a meth empire really something to be that proud of?
斯凯勒 你还记得杰西吧
Skyler, you remember Jesse.
杰西 我太太 斯凯勒
Jesse, this is my wife, Skyler.
你好 怀特夫人
Hey, Mrs. White.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
家真漂亮
You have a lovely home.
我正要走呢
I was just heading out.
干嘛不留下吃饭
Why don’t you stay for dinner?
-不了 怀特先生 我得走了 -待着
– No, Mr. White. I’m gonna go. – Stay.
行了 保你高兴
Come on. It’ll be fun.
大家一起吃 没问题吧 斯凯勒
It’s okay with us, isn’t it, Skyler?
我们今晚没有特别安排
We don’t have anything special planned tonight.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Sure.
留下吧
Why not?
看到没
See?
青豆的味道很不错 怀特夫人
These are great green beans, Mrs. White.
你还加了小片杏仁做配料 很可口
I like that you got the slivered almonds going.
我妈也总这么做
My mom always made them like that.
你还放了柠檬吗
You put lemon in there, too?
这是艾伯森超♥市♥的熟食店买♥♥的
They are from the deli at Albertson’s.
这样啊
Oh. Well, uh,
那你还真会买♥♥东西
Good–good work on your shopping then.
眼光不错
Because these are choice.
我通常都会吃些速冻食品
I usually have some frozen stuff.
一般都很难吃
It’s usually pretty bad.
包装图片都很漂亮
I mean, the pictures are always so awesome, you know?
给我的感觉是 “这千层面让我胃口大开”
It’s like, “Hell yeah, I’m stoked for this lasagna.”
用微波炉一转 上头满是结块的芝士
And then you nuke it, and the cheese gets all scabby on top,
就像吃痂似的
It’s like eating a scab.
说真的 这是怎么回事
I mean, seriously, what’s that about?
你会怀疑 怎么都是虚假广♥告♥
It’s like, yo, whatever happened to truth in advertising?
你知道吗
You know?
的确不太妙
Yeah, it’s bad.
生意怎么样
Hey, uh, how’s business?
洗车店生意还好吧
The car wash.
怀特老师说还不错
Mr. White said it’s going really well.
他说你是个很优秀的经理
He was, like, you’re a– you’re a great manager.
是吗
He did?
对 他说你打理得…
Yeah, he says you’ve got it running like a–
有条不紊
like a machine. Like, well-oiled.
他还说我什么了
What else did he tell you about me?
都是在夸你
Oh, you know, just… just good stuff.
他对你赞赏有加
Just really, you know, really good, good stuff.
我们不怎么谈论
Um, we don’t really talk that much
私…私事
about, um, personal– personal things.
你有没有把我的婚外情也告诉他
Did you also tell him about my affair?
失陪了
May I please be excused?
-你知道我的孩子们都走了吗 -谢天谢地
– You know my kids are gone? – Thank god.
不 我不是说他们今晚不在
No. I don’t mean they’re out for the night.
他们走了 住我小姨子家里
They’re gone. They’re staying with my in-laws.
她想让我把我的孩子们赶出自己家
She want me to kick my own kids out of the house.
她说她在盼星星盼月亮
She told me that she was counting the days
等着我的癌症复发
until my cancer came back.
我妻子在等我去世
My wife is waiting for me to die.
我现在只剩下这生意了
This business is all I have left now.
没别的盼头了
It’s all I have.
而你们却想让我全身而退
And you want to take it from me.
我就知道你可能会犯傻
I thought you might try something stupid.
-听着 麦克 -别费口舌了 沃尔特
– Look, Mike – Don’t bother, Walter.
和我一起进办公室吧
Come join me in the office.
我不去
Don’t think so.
不去也得去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!