Just since this morning, I threw three separate tails. All D.E.A.
-什么 -联邦探员也在调查我
– What? – The feds have been all over me.
这种情况已经有段时间了
This has been going on for a while now.
他们跟踪你到这里了吗
Did they follow you here?
没有 我说过我甩掉了他们
No. I said I threw them.
我不会拖着一群警♥察♥
I would never come to the headquarters
来我们的
of our illegal meth operation
非法制毒中心的 沃尔特
dragging a bunch of cops, Walter.
-我不笨 -你怎么能确定没人跟来
– It would be unwise. – How can you be so sure?
我做这行很久了
Well, I’ve been doing this a long time.
这是最基本的
It’s pretty basic stuff.
这种情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
从我们冒险重新制毒开始
Since about the time we started this little venture.
毒品管制局 就是你那亲爱的妹夫
The D.E.A., in particular your peach of a brother-in-law,
对我的行踪很感兴趣
has taken a keen interest in my activities.
而你现在才告诉我
And you’re just telling me this now?
你没想过这信息跟我们利益相关吗
What, you didn’t think this information would be of interest?
对我们很重要吗
Wouldn’t be germane?
我在处理 沃特尔
I’ve been handling it, Walter.
我们藏着一千加仑偷来的甲胺 天啊
We’re sitting on a thousand gallons of stolen methylamine, Jesus!
你怎能如此不负责
How can you so irresponsible?
请你冷静一下
Calm down, would you please?
我不敢相信你竟然瞒着我 瞒着我们
I can’t believe that you kept this from me. From us.
你知道吗
Did you know about this?
麦克刚告诉我
Mike just told me.
我说了冷静 一切在我控制中
And I said calm down. I’ve got it under control.
原谅我
Oh, well, forgive me
如此没有信心
for not having complete confidence.
这不是长久之计 你懂吗
You know this can’t go on, right?
是的 我懂
Yeah, I know.
我已经决定了
And I’ve already decided.
我退出
I’m out.
好吧
Okay. Well…
很遗憾看到你走 麦克
Sorry to see you go, Mike.
但我实在找不到别的解决方法
But I really don’t see any other way.
我也是
Neither do I.
很明显 杰西
Obviously, Jesse,
你将接管分销配送
you’ll have to take over the distribution end of things.
麦克 我相信你能给杰西
Mike, I trust that you’ll bring Jesse up to speed
交接好工作吧
on your side of the business?
对了 关于那个
Yeah. Um, about that.
事实上 怀特老师
Actually, Mr. White, um…
我也退出
I’m out too.
你说什么
You’re what?
我没法再坚持下去了
I don’t think I can do this anymore.
所以
So, um…
我想我要退休了
I’m retiring, I guess.
我们偷的那批甲胺
That methylamine that we stole,
拿命换来的那批甲胺
that we nearly killed ourselves trying to steal,
等做成冰♥毒♥ 差不多值3个亿
that methylamine, when cooked, is worth nearly $300 million.
你却对我说不想搞了
And you’re telling me that you’re willing to walk away from that?
是不搞冰♥毒♥
We’re walking away the meth.
不是甲胺
Not the methylamine.
我和杰西准备把我们那三分之二卖♥♥掉
Jesse and I will be taking our two-thirds and we’re selling it.
我有路子 从跟着福林就认识这人
I’ve got a connection, a guy I knew from my time with Fring.
他有的是钱 激♥情♥澎湃
This guy has the capital, and he’s motivated. Highly.
麦克想好了 一人500万
Mike’s thinking clear, like, five million. Each.
大牢里的手下得安顿 我出钱
I’ll pay off my guys in lock-up out of my share.
你总叨叨的”遗留成本”
And those legacy costs that you’re so fond of,
也不用担心了
you won’t have to worry about anymore.
然后我跑我的路
And then I will be going on my way.
杰西也走
Jesse too.
这安排真不错
It’s a solid plan.
你也可以跟我们卖♥♥掉
You can come in on this with us.
怎么样
That’d be cool.
当然了 你也可以留着你那三分之一
‘course, you know, you are free to hold onto your third
接着搞你的冰♥毒♥
And keep cooking.
你们是要卖♥♥给我的竞争对手
You’ll be selling to my competitors.
他们一伙远在菲尼克斯
This guy and his crew are way out in Phoenix.
这国家大了 沃尔特
A big country, Walter.
毒枭多了去了
Whole lot of meth-heads.
这可差远了 杰西
Pennies on the dollar, Jesse.
你就贪图那点蝇头小利吗
And that’s what you’re gonna sell out for?
就为那几个小钱
Pennies? Why?
500万不算小钱了
Five million isn’t pennies.
我一辈子都没见过那么多钱
It’s more money than I’ve ever seen.
而且说真的
And when it comes down to it,
我们到底是为了搞毒品
Are we in the meth businss?
还是为了赚钱
Or the money business?
放心吧 小子 那边没人
Relax, kid. There’s no one there.
确定吗
You sure?
没这把握我怎么会来
I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t.
很高兴你们能来
Glad to see you could make it out.
接到你电♥话♥真是意外
I was surprised to get your call.
这意外绝对好
Good surprise, I hope.
按说好的 1加仑
There’s one gallon, as discussed.
带回去给你们的人验验
You take that back home to your people, test it.
如果满意 还有665加仑
If you’rsatisfied, I can get the other 665.
很好 公平合理
All right. That’s fair enough.
谈谈价钱吧
Shall we talk money?
这次分文不取
That one’s free.
剩下的每加仑15000美元
The price for the rest is 15,000 per…
665加仑
665 gallons…
一共就是997万5千
that’s 9,975,000.
不过我希望你们凑到1000万
Although I would prefer you round it up to ten.
方便我们分账
Makes it easier for my partner and I to split.
干脆利落
Steep.
成交吗
Hum, be good?
好 我和那边说过
Yeah, I’v talkd to my guys, but I should be able
应该能凑够现金
to put together that cash, yeah.
很好
Good.
我得说
I gotta tell you, this is worth it
单靠把你们那种蓝货弄出市场就值
just to get that blue stuff of yours off the market.
市场上不会再有蓝货了对吧
The blue stuff will be off the market, right?
这一路我就在想
Now, this whole time, I was thinking 666,
666加仑 这数字很奇怪
that seems like an odd number.
怎么看都是1000的三分之二
Two-thirds of an even thousand, though.
一有这念头 就越发觉得有问题
When I look at it that way, it starts to make sense to me.
这不是全部的甲胺对吧
That’s not all the methylamine, is it?
你俩还有个同伙没提
You two have a partner you haven’t mentioned?
那人你们不用担心
This other party wouldn’t be a problem for you.
你们的领地没有相交
His territory won’t impact yours.
不过我不吃这套
You see, that doesn’t work for me.
我可不只是买♥♥原料
I’m not just buying this for the supply.
还有附加要求
I’m buying this for the demand.
我还想扩大这里的市场 麦克
I’m looking to increase my market share here, Mike.
怎么和你说呢
Well, I don’t know what to tell you.
我希望你能保证 福林那种蓝货
I want you to tell me that Fring’s blue
就此销声匿迹
will be off the streets.
好吧 再给你一个新报价
All right. Here’s a new deal for you then.
每加仑15000美元 买♥♥整整1000加仑
I’ll pay you 15k a gallon for the full thousand gallons.
一滴不能少
Not a drop less.
不是我的怎么卖♥♥ 德克兰
It’s not mine to sell, Declan.
那别谈了 麦克
Well then, no deal, Mike.

Yes?
对 应该是
Yes.I guess.
我不知道
I don’t know.
那你干嘛不过来
Why don’t you come over here?
来我家
To my house.
对 是认真的
Yes, seriously.
你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!