我们的厄门绍特总有一天会疏忽
One of these days, our pal Ehrmantraut’s gonna slip up.
等那个时机一到就抓住他
Just gotta be there when he does.
年轻人
Teenagers,
有时候你恨不得想要掐死他
sometime you just wanna strang them.
情况怎么样
How’s it going?
你知道的 这个小可爱
Oh, you know… we won’t…this little munchkin,
我们真想一直养着她
I could just keep her forever.
从来没见过比她更乖的宝宝
She is just the sweetest little baby ever born.
说的就是你
Yes, she is.
最近很少见到弗林
I don’t see much of Flynn.
他总是开着车到处跑
That car of his keeps him pretty busy.
最重要的 你怎么样了
More importantly, how are you doing?
我很好
I’m okay.
治疗的怎么样了
How’s the therapy?
戴维帮了我很多
I know Dave helped me so much
在我经历我的…
when I was going through my little…
你的医生怎么样
How’s your guy?
-彼得 -彼得
– Peter. – Peter.
他还不错
He’s, um, yeah, he’s good.
我觉得自己有进展
I feel like I’m making progress.
这很好
That’s great.
你需要努力渡过难关
You know, you just keep working through it.
亲爱的
Whoa. Whoa, honey.
亲爱的 怎么了
Babe, what is it?
没事 没事的
It’s okay. It’s all right.
让我帮你抱着霍莉
Just–why don’t you let me take Holly,
然后我们谈谈好吗
and then we’ll talk about this?
不用了
No. No, no, no.
好吗 没关系的
Okay. All right, that’s fine.
那你跟我谈谈吧
Then how about you just talk to me?
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what’s going on.
我只是…
I just…
我要做出正确的选择
I need to make the right decision.
我需要他们安全
I need them to be safe.
你是说孩子
The kids?
他们很安全 当然安全
They’re safe. Of course they are.
我太想念他们了
I just miss them so much.
我想和他们在一起
I just want to be with them.
如果你愿意 我们随时可以送他们回去
Hey, you know we can bring them back home anytime you want.
不 他们需要留在这里 但我…
No. They need to stay. But I just…
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do here. I–
好像我的每个选择都是错的
Like, whatever I choose is wrong.
斯凯勒 你必须告诉我发生了什么
Skyler, you have to tell me what’s going on.
我知道有时你…
I know sometimes you…
我知道你觉得我是个大嘴巴
I know you think I have a big mouth sometimes. I…
但如果你无法跟我倾心交谈
But if you felt like you couldn’t talk to me,
我会不知所措的
I don’t know what I’d do.
好的 那么
Okay. So…
你为什么说孩子不安全
So what’s this about the kids not being safe?
有什么危险呢
Safe from what?
我们会害了他们
From us.
沃尔特和我
From Walt and me.
你是说你们是不合格的父母吗
Like what? Like you’re bad parents?
你们当然不是 一点都不是
Because you’re not. Not even close.
玛丽
Marie,
有些事你不知道
there are things you just don’t know.
如果你知道了
That if you knew,
你永远都不会再跟我说话了
you’d never speak to me again.
说来试试
Try me.
好吧 如果你说不出来 那我说
Okay. If you’re not gonna say it, I will.
斯凯勒 你不要再为泰德的事自责了
Skyler, you have to forgive yourself for Ted.
什么
What?
不能为了一次愚蠢的外遇
You can’t keep beating yourself up
而折磨自己
over some stupid little affair.
-沃尔特给你说的 -请不要怪他
– Walt told you. – Please don’t blame him.
是我逼他说的 我本不打算说出来
I practically forced him to, and I wasn’t gonna say anything.
但我不能再眼睁睁看着你折磨自己
But I cannot stand to watch you torture yourself like this.
你一定要原谅自己 斯凯勒
You have to forgive yourself, Skyler.
你当时跟沃尔特有很多问题
You were having all these problems with Walt.
而且泰德又很帅
And Ted is a really good-looking man.
人都会犯错 我甚至也想过 你懂的
You’re only human. Hell, I’ve even thought of, you know.
虽然不是认真的 但我明白那种诱惑
I mean, not seriously but I totally get your temptation.
是的
Yeah.
话说出来是不是舒服多了
Doesn’t it feel good to get it off your chest?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我舒服多了
I feel better.
好的
Yeah.
如果你喜欢味道却不能接受高价
For those who love the taste but not the price,
素鱼子酱由海藻制成
there’s simulated caviar made of kelp, a type of seaweed.
价格便宜
A fraction of the cost,
但外观 气味 味道都和真的一样
it looks, smells, and tastes similar to the real thing.
准备好继续工作了吗
Ready to get back at it?
和鱼子酱不同
Unlike fish caviar–
我们刚接到突发新闻
We have breaking news into our newsroom.
失踪男孩
麦金利郡男孩失踪四天后仍无线索
We’ve just learned that police are now expanding their search
警方决定扩大搜索范围
for a missing McKinley County boy after four days with no leads.
父母在周四早晨
Fourteen-year-old Drew Sharp was last seen
最后一次看到14岁的德鲁·夏普
by his parents thursday morning.
警方将扩大搜索范围
Authorities are extending their search today
从东部的克朗特因搜到豪斯潘和怀特霍斯
east from Crownpoint to Hospah and White Horse.
夏普最后被看到骑着越野摩托
Sharp was last seen riding his dirt bike
驶入屋后的沙漠
into the desert behind his house.
调查人员希望人们…
Investigators are asking any–
杰西 发生的事无法改变
Jesse, nothing can change this.
是啊 但是那孩子的父母
Yeah. It’s just that kid’s parents–
我懂 相信我
I know. Believe me.
我已经连续几晚不能合眼了
I haven’t been able to sleep the past few nights
一直在想这事
just thinking about it.
但是杰西
But, Jesse,
我们现在好不容易自给自足
Now, finally, we’re self-sufficient.
好不容易得到了我们想要的一切
Finally we have everything that we need,
再也不用听别人的指挥
and no one to answer to except ourselves.
一年或一年半之内
And in a year, year and a half,
我们用完甲胺 赚够钱后
once we’ve cooked through this methylamine and made our money,
可以慢慢自我反省
there will be plenty of time for soul-searching.
但那之前…
Until then…
我们继续工作
We keep going.
我们按自己的方法做生意
And we–we run our business our way
确保这种事以后不会发生
and make sure that this never happens again.
好吗
Okay?
听着
Look.
我来完成剩下的
Listen, I’ll–I’ll finish this up.
你还是先回家吧
Why don’t–why don’t you go on home? Hmm?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Absolutely.
我来搞定
I’ll take care of this.
你走吧
You go on.
是的 我正准备走
Yeah, I was just leaving.
好的
All right.
有人吗
Hello?
沃尔特
Walter?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来交货 你在这里干什么
I’m delivering the batch. What are you doing here?
现在说清楚也好 进来吧 来说说话
Might as well get this over with. Come in. Join us.
你们的车呢
Where’s your cars?
我们停在街区另一边了
We parked around the block.
你以后最好也这么做
You might consider doing that as well.
好的
Okay.
发生什么了
So what’s going on?
光今早 我就甩掉了三批毒品管制局的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!