你们没告诉我那玩意闻起来像猫尿
You guys didn’t tell me this stuff smells like cat piss.
哥们儿 人生无常啊
Man. Shit happens, huh?
我很抱歉 但我必须那么做
I’m sorry, but I had to do it.
我知道你们和我想法不一样
Obviously I guess you see it different.
你们中某人吧 但我别无选择
Some of you. But I didn’t see any other choice.
我一整天都在想这个
I’ve been thinking about this all day,
在脑海里过了一遍又一遍
going over and over it in my head,
这是唯一的方法
and it was the only way.
我也不想这样
Well, it’s not like I wanted to.
那孩子骑着越野车
The kid was on a dirt bike. I mean, he could’ve just–
他完全可以在我们来不及反应的情况下
he could’ve just gunned it and been gone
加速直接跑掉
for we even had a chance to blink.
我们根本追不上他
We never would’ve been able to catch him.
从我的角度来看 这是个威胁
I was thinking on my feet. I saw a threat,
我只能用我的方式除掉它
and I took care of it the only way that I could.
威胁
A threat?
那孩子冲我们招手
The kid was waving at us.
他哪都没去 他在和我们打招呼
He wasn’t going anywhere. He was saying hi.
你又知道了
You don’t know that.
我就是知道
Yeah, I do.
他根本不知道我们在做什么
He didn’t know what he’d seen.
我可不想冒这个险
Well, I didn’t want to take that chance.
这事最重要的就是
I–the whole point of this thing was that no one
不能有人看见我们 对吗
was supposed know that we were even there, right?
不能有任何人发现有东西被抢了
People weren’t ever supposed to know that anything got robbed.
我们怎么能放那孩子走
How could we’ve let the kid go.
是他逼我的 如果我不这么做
And he made us. If I hadn’t done what I did,
这个行动就失败了
the whole mission would’ve failed.
我很抱歉
I’m–I’m real sorry.
真的 但我错了吗
I really am, but I– but did make a mistake?
怀特先生 老实说 在我看来
Mr. White? ’cause to me, respectfully,
我是为了大家着想
I was looking out for the team.
我也不想杀他
I didn’t want to kill him.
这点你要相信
You gotta believe that.
这是你死我活的事 我选择我们
At the end of the day, it was him or us, and I chose us.
即使重来一次我还会这么做
And I would do it again.
好吧 听着
Okay, look. Uh…
托德 你先出去一下
Todd, why don’t you step outside for a few minutes
让我们商量一下
so we can talk this through.
当然了 你们商量吧
Of course. Yeah, you guys talk.
但希望你们知道
But I just want to make sure
我把咱们的事放在首位
that you know that my priority is this business.
嗯 很好 托德 谢谢你
Okay. That’s–that’s fine, Todd. Thank you.
我想参与进来
I want to be a real part of this.
希望你们能看出来 我很上进
All right? If you could just see that. I’m motivated.
而且我有人脉
And I’ve got connections.
我叔叔在监狱有不少人
My..my uncle got his hookups in prison
对我们一定有帮助
who I think could be a real help to us if–
这哥们儿 疯子一个
Okay. That dude? Whack-job.
我们就事论事吧
Let’s just stick to the fact here.
就事论事 好吧
Facts? Oh, okay. Uh…
他杀了个孩子这事你怎么看
How about the fact that he shot a kid?
一个根本没必要杀的孩子
A kid that he didn’t need to shoot.
那孩子看见我们了
The boy had seen us.
他看起来确实不知道我们在做什么
And, no, it didn’t look like he knew what he was seeing.
但是 如果他告诉别人呢
But, what if he told somebody?
就算只是随口提到
What if he just mentioned it in passing?
我们没法知道如果有人
We can’t know what someone–
没错 我们没法知道
Exactly. We can’t know,
因为那个疯子把他杀了
because Ricky Hitler there shot him.
这事应该由我们三个来商量
We, us three, should’ve had a discussion about it.
我们来想出解决办法
We would’ve figured it out.
但那个白♥痴♥直接冲上去替我们做了决定
But that dickhead just went ahead and made the choice for us.
我们现在这么做事了吗
Is that how we do business now?
听着 我知道你现在很不安
Look, I understand you’re upset.
还有他说什么他叔叔
And what was that crap about his uncle
在监狱有人脉的屁话
with the–with the prison connections?
他不过是为了自保编瞎话
Is just some bullshit intimidation move.
拜托
Come on.
他有人脉是真的
It’s true, though. He does have some connections.
会影响到我们吗
Is this a problem?
不会 没什么可担心的
No. It’s nothing to be concerned about.
我做背景调查的时候已经查到了
It came up in the background I did on him.
不用担心 他不过有点人脉罢了
Didn’t worry me then, he’s just flexing.
好吧
All right.
在我看来我们有三个选择
It seems to me that we have three options here,
没有一个是理想的
and none of which are ideal.
第一 我们炒掉托德
One, we fire Todd.
我个人不太倾向于这个选择
I’m not a fan of this option,
因为在这个节骨眼上
Seeing that he knows way too much
他知道的太多了
about this business at this point.
我们还得花钱封他的口
And we’d most likely have to pay him to keep quiet.
封口费我们已经付得够多了
And god only knows we’ve got enough of that going on.
第二
Two…
我们做掉他
We dispose of him.
那就只剩第三个选择
Which leaves us option three.
我们让他留下来
We keep him on payroll.
继续做之前的事情 架设实验室什么的
Put him back on tenting houses, setting up the lab and so forth.
离我们近点 在我们掌控之下
We keep him close. Under our control.
我选择第三个
Now, option three will be my choice.
要投票决定吗
Shall we vote?
我也选三 孩子
I vote three, kid.
你继续跟着我们干
You still in.
太好了 谢谢你们
Right on. Thank you so much.
你们的选择真是太正确…
You guys totally made the right–
下次行动如果你带枪
The next time you bring a gun to a job
而没有告诉我
without telling me,
我就把它塞到你菊花里去
I’ll stick it up in your ass sideways.
-明白了吗 -明白了
– You understand? – Yes, sir.
下午3点45分 正常
老大 干嘛去了
Hey, boss. What’s up?
在附近转了转 有什么发现吗
I was just in the neighborhood. Anything going on?
没 他在陪他孙女
No. He’s just hanging out with his granddaughter.
还真是甜蜜
Well, isn’t that sweet.
那是个情报交收点
It’s a dead drop.
-什么 -情报交收点
– What? – A dead drop.
他刚才往垃圾箱下面塞了什么东西
He just stashed something underneath that trash can.
把时间记下来 开始录像
Write the time down. Roll on it.
看起来他要走了
Looks like he’s leaving now.
有人来取吗
Anybody coming for it?
没 我没看到有人
Nope, not that I can see.
什么人都没有 可能要过几小时
Nobody in sight. Could be hours.
可能吧
Could be.
你准备怎么做
What do you want to do?
去你大爷
莫瑟有麻烦又不是我的错
It’s not my fault that Murtha’s got his panties in a twist.
那是人事部的事 詹尼斯
It’s an H.R. Issue, Janice–
报告我看了 我打来是因为
I read the report. I’m calling again
文件编号♥错了
because that’s the wrong case file number.
知道吗 我不知道他们在瞎搞什么
All right? I don’t know what kind of–of shoddy stan–
首先 卡夫奇妙酱和蛋黄酱不同
First off, miracle whip is not mayonnaise, okay?
看起来像 吃起来可不一样
Looks like it doesn’t equal Tastes like it.
其次 他们每次都像要把一整罐
Secondly, every time it’s like they got to slather an entire jar…
那个混♥蛋♥在耍我们
Bastard’s just screwing with us now.
他怎么发现你们的 你们做了什么
How’d he make you guys? What’d you do?
我们鸣着喇叭大喊大叫
We honked our horns and yelled “Yoo-hoo.”
我们当然什么都没做
What do you mean, what did we do?
是那家伙太狡猾
This guy is slippery as hell.
每一个跟踪他的人都被甩掉了
He’s been throwing every tail we put on him.
那人是个行家
The guy’s a pro.
行家也有犯错的时候
Yeah, well, even pros make mistakes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!