好的
Okay.
从火车上偷甲胺 这是很重的罪
Boosting methylamine from a train is, like, a major rap.
所以除了我们以外
The point is, no one other than us
任何人都不能知道这次行动
can ever know that this robbery went down.
任何人
Nobody.
懂吗
You got it?
我懂 当然
Yeah. Absolutely.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
说了这么多
With all that said,
一切都靠我们自己
The whole thing relies on us,
把偷走的甲胺
replacing the weight of methylamine we steal
换成等重量的水
with the same weight in water.
很好 他们根本不会知道中了招 厉害
Right on. So they’ll never know we hit them. Cool.
甲胺水溶液属水基物质
Aqueous methylamine is water-based,
比水稍轻
yet it weighs slightly less than water.
所以我们
So, we will be removing
从罐车里抽走1000加仑甲胺
a thousand gallons of methylamine from the tanker car,
但只能回灌大约90%的水
but replacing it with about nine-tenths of that volume in water,
具体就是900.24加仑
which comes to 900.24 gallons.
这样吧 杰西
Actually, Jesse,
我们就灌回整920加仑
let’s make that an even 920
得考虑溢出和管中的残留
to account for spillage and whatever will remain in the hose.
现在多少了
How we doing, by the way?
850加仑
Uh, 850.
-快够了 -不错
– We’re almost there. – All right.
可甲胺被兑了水
But won’t they figure out they got robbed anyway
他们不就知道被盗了吗
on account of getting watered-down methylamine?
一共24000加仑
Well, out of 24,000 gallons,
大概也就会被稀释4%
it’ll only amount to about four percent dilution, so…
不过你说的对 他们确实会发现
but, yes, you’er right. They will notice.
真发现了 他们只会埋怨中国
At which point, they will blame China
说他们发的货 品质不够
for sending a marginally weaker batch.
靠 你们做事滴水不漏啊
Damn, you guys thought of everything.
弗林
Flynn…
弗林 开开门
Flynn, open the door.
出来和我说句话
Just come out and talk to me.
我不走 我只说这一句
I’m staying. That’s all I have to say.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
如你愿了 还能怎么
You got what you wanted, that’s what.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
是我 开门
It’s me, open up.
快点 儿子 别让我说第二遍
Come on, Junior. I’m not gonna ask twice.
干嘛
What?
你清楚
You know what.
你真要把我踢出家门啊
Are you seriously kicking me out of my own house?
你真要这样吗
Are you seriously doing that?
我们不是踢你出去 儿子
We are not kicking you out of anywhere, son.
我们爱你
We love you.
这家不光是我们的 也是你的
And this is your house as much as it is ours.
不过我和你妈得单独待一段 这你也懂
But your mom and I need some time alone, and you know that.
我们向你解释过了
We explained that to you.
你解释个鬼了
You havn’t expained jack-shit.
你想赶我走 就解释清楚
You want me out? Explain to me why.
我♥干♥嘛非得去汉克姨夫家
Why do I have to go to uncle Hank’s?
不和我说清楚 我哪儿也不去
Give me the exact reason, or I’m not going anywhere.
这事没得商量
This is not gonna be a debate.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
怎么你们什么都不告诉我
Why can’t anybody tell me anything?
我要知道到底为什么
I want one good reason.
因为我们是父母 你是孩子
Because we’re your parents, and you’re our child.
说明白了吧 现在照我说的去做
That’s reason enough. Now, please, do as I ask.
马上
Now.
会过去的 他会理解的
It’ll pass. He’ll understand.
少来这套 沃尔特
Don’t start, Walt.
我对你已经死心了
I won’t change my mind about you.
彻底死了
Ever.
这可不行 你是我老婆
Well, I don’t accept that. You’re my wife.
我不是你老婆 是你的人♥质♥
I’m not your wife, I’m your hostage.
既然你非要死死困着我
But since you insist on keeping me imprisoned,
我从了便罢
I’ll make you a deal.
我帮你洗钱 替你保守秘密
I will laundry your money. I’ll keep your secrets.
可孩子们得待在汉克和玛丽那里
But the kids will stay at Hank and Marie’s,
好歹在那儿能保证安全
Where they have a chance of being safe.
我看你是电影看多了
Think you’ve seen too many movies.
孩子们毫无危险
Our children are not in danger.
几天前你还说
Just a couple of days ago,
说有人拿枪指着你的头
you told me that a man held a gun to your head.
你说起来还一副满不在乎
You said it like it was a point of pride.
你说什么都别想让我相信
There’s nothing you can say that’ll convince me
某天就不会有人闯上门来
there won’t be someday that some body will knock on that door,
来害你 害我 害我们全家
looking to harm you or me or all of us.
等到了那一天 孩子们可不能在这里
And when that day comes, the children cannot be here.
你要是答应这个
You agree to that,
你想让我做什么都可以
and I will be whatever kind of partner you want me to be.
好吧
Okay.
还有
By the way,
你正在里奥兰珠看心理医生
you’re visiting a therapist from Rio Rancho.
名字是彼得 姓…你看着编吧
Peter. Last name– up to you.
出去埋尸体了吗
Out burying bodies?
是抢火车
Robbing a train.

Yeah?
是我 弄到了
It’s me. I’ve got it.
好了 怀特老师 万事俱备
Okay, Mr. White, everything’s set.
华♥莱♥士♥ 前方有情况
Hey, Wallace! Up ahead!
快停车
Stop the train now!
停车
Stop the train!
快 开始行动
Now. Go, go, go.
天呐 老天保佑你们还看着路
Jesus. Thank god you guys weren’t asleep at the switch.
不然非被压成一堆废铁
It’d be like pancake city out here.
伙计
Oh, man.
相信有这事吗
You believe this?
我都快吓死了
I mean, shit fire and save the matches.
简直是中头彩
Half about bump luck.
伙计们 不好意思这么折腾你们
Hey, man, I’m sorry to put you guys out like this.
车什么情况
What’s the trouble with it?
不知道 我从路上刚开过来
No clue. I was just driving down the road.
突然之间 这辆破车就歇在这打不着了
All of a sudden, the old cow just bellied up and died on me.
你们二位懂发动机吗
Hey, either one of you guys know about engines?
瞧我这问的
Oh, of course you do.
火车都会开 这算点儿什么
That’s why they call you an engineer. Right?
我看是
Think it’s, uh…
我看这里有点问题
Think it’s in there or something.
-你看 -对
– You think? – Yeah.
你看的还真挺准
Probably a pretty good bet.
你最后一次换机油是什么时候
When was the last time you changed the oil?
我也不知道 我就管开
I don’t know, man. I just drive it.
快 赶紧行动
Now. Go, go, go.

We’re on.
-好了吗 -好了
– Good? – Yeah.
开吧
Go!
这个怎么样 抬起来
How about this one? Hold up.
找到了 我看就是这里
There it is. I think this is the one.
-没事吧 -没事
– We good? – Yeah.
你上去试着发动一下
Hey, you wanna get in there, give it a whirl?
好的 我试试去
All right. Let me give it a try.
-好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
再试试
Try again.
-还是不行 -好吧
– Nothing. – All right. Uh…
要么大家一起推开
Maybe if we all pushed?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!