那段距离只有三英里
It’s only three miles long.
但我们早逃到野外了
But we’re way out in the boonies.
就算是逃到戈壁沙滩也没用
I don’t care if it’s in the gobi desert.
他们一旦收到警报
Once they get word,
联邦调查局 国土安♥全♥局♥
the F.B.I. And Homeland Security
会以迅雷不及掩耳之势
are gonna swoop down with choppers on us
抓住我们
so fast it’ll make our heads spin.
而且空旷地区根本无法躲藏
And there’s no hiding in that open country.
-火车上有几人 -只有两个
– How many in the crew? – Just two–
一个工程师 一个车长
An engineer and a conductor.
假设没有安保人员
Assuming there are no security guards.
确实没有 又不是运送核弹头
No guards. It’s not like we’re carrying nuclear warheads.
等等 就两个人
Wait. Two guys.
我们不能把他们绑起来吗
Can’t we just tie them up or something?
然后呢 就算我们带着面具
And then what? Even if we wear a mask,
还是会留下两个目击者
we’re leaving two witnesses behind.
底线是
Bottom line,
我做这行很久了
I have done this long enough to know
抢劫只分两种
that there are two kinds of heists:
一种是成功的
those where the guys get away with it
一种留下目击者的
and those that leave witnesses.
得了吧
Give me a break.
你们刚才还想杀我呢
You guys were gonna murder me.
我还以为你们很专业呢
I thought you were professionals.
你能说”副主管”吗
Can you say “A.S.A.C.”?
“副主管” 你能说出来吗
“Aaay-sac.” Can you say that?
说”副主管施拉德”
Say, “A.S.A.C. Schrader.”
如果那是她说的第一句话
If those turn out to be her first words,
我会用鞋扁你的
I will beat you with my shoe.
别听他的 霍莉
Don’t listen to him, Holly.
我给你说的都是实话 宝贝
Aw, I’m just telling it like it is, babe.
老大 我是老大
Boss man. I’m the boss man.
说”老大”
Say, “Boss man.”
我是不是老大 我就是老大
Am I the boss man? I’m the boss.
那最好是牛奶
Hey, that better be something from a boob
而不是什么豆奶
instead of some fake soy crap.
-是啦 -小宝贝
– Yeah, yeah. – My little girl–
小宝贝应该喝真的牛奶
you little girl. Oh. Deserve the real McCoy.
你不想喝 好吧
Oh, no. See? Okay.
她不要牛奶 她要我
She doesn’t want it. No, she wants me.
她要我
She wants me.
是的 小可爱 我不会把她还回去的
Yeah, my little girl, ’cause I’m not giving her back.
是啊 我懂
Yeah, I know.
那个闹情绪的小子呢
What about emo McGee?
他今天出过房♥间没有
Has he come out of his room today?
几乎没有
Barely.
就算出来也不太说话
When he does, he barely talks.
是啊 可你有什么办法呢
Yeah, well, what do you expect, you know?
他父母还把他当小孩对待
His parents treat him like he’s a baby there.
弗林 要我帮你热热千层面
Flynn, do you want me to heat up some of that lasagna
晚饭前垫饥么
To hold you over till dinner?
不用
No.
我买♥♥了《盗火线》的蓝♥光♥碟
Hey, I picked up Heat on blu-ray.
一会儿一起看吧
Wanna watch it with me later?
不了
No.
你们可以继续在背后谈论我了
And you can keep talking about me now.
要是你们不说 那我来提议
Well, if no one else is gonna offer an opinion, I will.
我们用最传统的方法
We do it the old-fashioned way.
我们去贫民窟 毒窑子
We hit skid row, the crystal palace,
还有各种小旅馆
all the halfway houses,
找一帮流浪汉
scrounge up about a dozen skells,
让他们去买♥♥感冒药
and put them to work smurfing cold pills.
你是说转回替代品制毒吗
You mean switch back to a pseudo cook.
你是制毒师 毫无疑问
You’re the chemist. Admittedly,
这会让产量减少
it’s gonna cut down on our output.
会减少四五倍产量
Like a factor of four or five.
而且我们刚在新制毒装备上
It also means that we will eat $80,000
花的八万美元也会白费
we just invested in our new lab equipment,
新装备只能用甲胺制毒
which is only good for a P2P cook.
不用算也知道
You know, I don’t have to do the math to know
利润会少得多
that we’d be making a fraction of the profit.
但赚的少总比不赚好
And making less money is better than making nothing.
是么麦克 你怎么不向我们解释一下
Oh, yeah, Mike? Well, why don’t you tell us why?
为什么不能
Why is making nothing
直接不赚了
not an option?
-沃尔特 -我告诉你为什么
– Walter– – let me tell you why.
因为你的九个手下都被监禁了
It’s because of your nine guys in lockup, right?
这是你捅的篓子 你来负责
You broke it, you pay for it.
而且这事我们说过很多次了
And we’ve talked about this plenty already.
也许我们应该再说说
Well, maybe we better talk about it a little more,
因为你的意思似乎是
because what it sounds like you’re telling me, Mike,
从现在开始
is that from now on,
我们只能用卑微的替代品制毒
we have no choice but to do this piddling pseudo cook
赚钱封住你手下的口
so that we can pay back your guys.
如果不这样做
Or else what? Or else they’re
他们会揭发我们 让我们会坐牢
gonna rat on us, and we end up in prison.
也许是的
Yeah?
而你听上去好像是要告诉我 沃尔特
And it sounds like what you’re telling me, Walter,
你很想实施这桩抢劫
Is that you wanna do this heist,
哪怕这意味着杀死无辜的人
even if it means killing a couple of innocent men.
你想那样吗
That what you want?
我不知道你为何
You know, I don’t know why
总是胡乱揣测我的意思
you insist on putting words in my mouth here.
如果我们只劫不抢
What if we can rip off that train,
做的神不知鬼不觉呢
and no one ever knows it got robbed?
也许
Maybe…
也许真能成功
Just maybe.
车从那个方向来
It’ll come from that direction.
235米…
775…
245米…
800…
250米
814.
等等
Wow. Wait a minute.
太完美了 我们就在这里做
It’s perfect! Yeah, we do it here.
就是这里
We do it right here.
情况如何 麦克
How we looking, Mike?
一切正常
All clear.
收到
Copy that.
放下 放下
Go down, go down.
好了
All right.
很好 费尔南多
That’s good, Fernando.
好的
All right.
这个
This one.
-好了吗 -好了
– You good? – Yeah.
-你叫什么来着 -托德
– What’s your name again? – Todd.
托德 到时候
Todd, on the day,
你能爬上去吗
Are you gonna be able to make this climb?
是的先生 我会准备好的
Yes, sir. I’ll be ready.
好的
All right.
我能问你一个问题吗
You mind if I ask you a question?
可以 问吧
No. Go ahead.
我知道一个罐子用来装甲胺
Well, I get why we want the tank for the methylamine.
但为什么给这个罐子装水
But why this other one for the water?
杰西 这是你的主意
Jesse, it’s your idea.
你要不要给他解释一下
You wanna fill him in?
因为重量问题
It’s all about the weight, yo.
我们要劫的油罐车
The tanker we’re gonna hit–
在长滩市装货和德克萨斯州卸货时
it gets weighed once when it gets loaded in Long Beach,
都会被称重
and then again when it’s unloaded in Texas.
如果前后重量不一
If the weights don’t match,
列车公♥司♥就会知道自己被劫了
The train company’s gonna know it got robbed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!